Tere Liye

TaaNu/HarshIya VM:) - Page 2

lilsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .....gr8 wrk........jsut loved da vm....Edited by lilsweety - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kantalal

pliz....dn't be over dramatic!!!....they so don't match....he is better of without her!!! thank god the show is ending, i won't hav to put with her over acting or lack off it....L8trzπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

ohhh.....thnk u soo much for telling dis......hime toh pata hi nhi thaaπŸ₯±πŸ₯±....accha hua bata diyaaπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± Edited by lilsweety - 13 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome VM.. thanks for sharing.. just loved it...
kantalal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prc_fan1

thank you for your comment. That is your opinion and i have mine. Btw, if u hate the 2 of them together, why are you even watching the show?

for your information. there are other actors in the show that i like. who said anything about watching this show because i love the jodi of taanu. i watch it for other actors in the show, if you havent forgotten about them. they also contribute to the success of the show.. and it sucks that people like dont even appreciate it and think the success its all only because of taani and anurag.😳
niku28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kantalal

for your information. there are other actors in the show that i like. who said anything about watching this show because i love the jodi of taanu. i watch it for other actors in the show, if you havent forgotten about them. they also contribute to the success of the show.. and it sucks that people like dont even appreciate it and think the success its all only because of taani and anurag.😳

if you like ohers then go and discuss about them..why are u interested in something u dont like?πŸ˜†

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: arjumai

if you like ohers then go and discuss about them..why are u interested in something u dont like?πŸ˜†

I agree:)
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
very good job dear ! Loved it..keep making more 😊