Ichhha, but injured in the process
nani
Dadaji
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by intruderfast

yaa aur vansh ko laaya gaya tha to drag more more and more
the original story is based on these 3 cartoons only

😲😲😲 I am shocked, shocked and shocked...............Ichcha a cartoon...........are you feeling alright??πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by groucho

😲😲😲 I am shocked, shocked and shocked...............Ichcha a cartoon...........are you feeling alright??πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
iccha is a cute cartoon πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† like powerpuff girls πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

iccha is a cute cartoon πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† like powerpuff girls πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are a real smarty pants aren't you............always have a comeback comment.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by groucho

You are a real smarty pants aren't you............always have a comeback comment.πŸ‘πŸΌ
☺️thanksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The ultimate would be Rathod comes out of the blue and saves Tapu from the chandlier fall.....😊
But CVS is not smart enough to show this.......

@ TM.. I think you should add Rathod's name to the list..😊
Originally posted by smeenakshi76

I think it's ichacha and she will hurt in the process. Outcome of this is that she'll not be able to conceive. That's where Damini's apprehension of ichcha being called as 'Baanjh' will come into the light. Secondly, when all will come to know that taps is carrying rathor's chid, it'll be  disgraceful for them and a tight slap on them. Thirdly, veer will then give ichcha blessed apple given by pujari, so that she can conceive and miraculously ichcha will conceive. That's CV want to show that whwtever is ichcha is, she is blessed by god. God always gave her e'thing, incl her husband. Taps is not so lucky to be blessed by god.I think track will go like this.

That apple was given about two months back and if he gives it to her now, she will die of food poisoning.. πŸ˜†.. What can God do, He can only guide and bless, but humans have to take the necessary steps to become successful and here if Ichcha is sleeping with Sanchi, how can she become pregnant?... May be by gazing at Veer's photo?...🀣🀣
Originally posted by hermoinee

@ TM.. I think you should add Rathod's name to the list..😊

That would be quite an entry..........ruin a lot of the characters hopes.......S & S ploy foiled, Veer stopped from making a 100 meter dash, Tapasya's exposure and finally all will be revealed......😊

seriously guys dont get ur hopes up , i dont think raghu is gonna come so soon 😑

seriously guys dont get ur hopes up , i dont think raghu is gonna come so soon 😑

Hand in hand with your love for Ichcha is our non-belief that anything of use will happen............so hoping is out of the question...........we are only exercising our creative thoughtsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰