Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
pappu is coming for tappu πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘
justchill thumbnail
what i would like is ... Iccha saving and getting hurt ... and after the shock she faints .... and doctors confirming She is Expecting ... would be great to see ... Tappu face then ....πŸ˜ƒ

I am expecting too much and too soon ...
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: justchill

what i would like is ... Iccha saving and getting hurt ... and after the shock she faints .... and doctors confirming She is Expecting ... would be great to see ... Tappu face then ....πŸ˜ƒ

I am expecting too much and too soon ...

That would be a great solution and Satya would feel so bad that Ichcha almost got killed, he may find a different way for revenge without physically hurting anyone...........in the meanwhile Ichcha will figure out the culprits................so double Dhamaka...............Detective and Pregnant.😍😍😍😊
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: groucho

That would be a great solution and Satya would feel so bad that Ichcha almost got killed, he may find a different way for revenge without physically hurting anyone...........in the meanwhile Ichcha will figure out the culprits................so double Dhamaka...............Detective and Pregnant.😊

aren't u expecting too much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
my gut feeling is that it will be veer
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

aren't u expecting too much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
my gut feeling is that it will be veer

Of course..........in UT expecting is always too much....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... UNLESS you are expecting a childπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........But I applaud whoever saves Tapasya who seems to have become frozen on the spot............it is a good thing to save a person's life whoever it is.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

That would be a great solution and Satya would feel so bad that Ichcha almost got killed, he may find a different way for revenge without physically hurting anyone...........in the meanwhile Ichcha will figure out the culprits................so double Dhamaka...............Detective and Pregnant.😊

This would be great if it happens.😳....my mind says it wud be Veer but the heart says it wud be Iccha....confusion here as wellπŸ˜†...
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think Veer will save baby and this event again go against Ichchha. After all cvs can't show episode three consequently in Ichchha favour 😑 . Ichchha 's quota full now Tapu 's turn πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
jyotiwalia thumbnail
i think that veer will save taps...but have a doubt...kahi pichli baar ki tarah phir se ichcha hi na satya ki saazish ka shikaar ban jaye.... πŸ˜•
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Obviously someone who is standing next to her , tho veer , and icha has to be blamed na ,