Permanent Resident - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Chelsha

I think geet 06 went offline. so i try to give the translation wid my little Hindi knowledge. 😛
Here is the translation:
'If you lend Dev one finger to hold he will hold your whole hand-meaning- maan gave Dev permission to stay in outhouse but he took it for granted to roam in the whole Khurana mansion.
Hope Dev not become negative in future.'
@ chelsa...thank you for the translation...you are a life saver...👍🏼
@geet 06...that is a great quote and it looks like it defenitely applies to Dev...😆
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Dev ka halaat is like 'na ghar ka na ghat ka'...na NT mili na Geet.......na KC na KM....sab me no entry....sukhe haddi ki tarah ho gaye....so Dadi ko emotional blackmailing karke KM aur KC mei entry ke liye chance maar rahe hai....😆

i understood the "emotional blackmailing" part..and i agree...

Translation for what maan-and-geet has written:
Now Dev wont go anywhere as daadi made maan to go to office and seeks devs help for getting geet out of depression.
So dev will get the citizenship of KM undoubtedly. Coz daadima will black and white mail [pressurise]
Maan that dev helped geet to come out of her depression.
@ maan-and-geet...yes, it looks like Dadi has never lost the reigns of the KM...she decides who stays or goes...
@ chelsha....thanks again for saving me here 👍🏼...i wish i could take you everywhere...😆

Bobby you too yaar? 😉
Plz write your comments in Eng. Otherwise coz of nonstop crying 'Undisclosed' will become very tired.😊
@ chelsha...yes...i was starting to feel faint...😆
Originally posted by abd_20

hey i totally agree i always see him on screen & instantly say "yeh abhi tak kya kar raha hai jaata kyun nahin jahaan sse aaya hai" feel really agitated coz even if Dev stays away some how dadi manages him to go & make things awkward between Maaneet.... & twice he also made things awkward coming to yoga classes & two give Geet Methi in the kitchen i felt like killing him... SBS people said that after MC dev will have an exit... why is he still in KM
yes, dev has not limitted himslef to just KM...he is following them everywhere...i wonder what will happen with his character next...regarding SBS i think someone gives the media wrong information on purpose to throw them off...and to keep us guessing..😉
Originally posted by svijaya77

I'm actually looking forward to Dev turning negative, because Samir Sharma seems to be an awesome actor. Then, he can wake up his evil wife (or was it ex-wife?) Naintara from coma and they'll be formidable opponents to Maan-Geet.

Of course, before this happens, plenty of hot and sweet moments between Maan and Geet, please!

Viji
Hey Viji!...nice to see you here...😊...i just realized there is currently no real antagonist in the story...the Dev character shifting between good and evil is actually a good idea...👍🏼
Originally posted by sara202

very good post yaar i was thinking the same.he is very irritating and has forget his limits.i think he wanted to be kicked by Mk.that,s all or kya.
😆...i think he is getting close to fufilling his wish...😆

Translation for what maan-and-geet has written:
Now Dev wont go anywhere as daadi made maan to go to office and seeks devs help for getting geet out of depression.
So dev will get the citizenship of KM undoubtedly. Coz daadima will black and white mail [pressurise]
Maan that dev helped geet to come out of her depression.

Thanks hun😃
AGREE WID U AND AM REALLY NOT LIKING IT EVEN
Originally posted by Dhany

AGREE WID U AND AM REALLY NOT LIKING IT EVEN
yes, it looks like he is here to stay this time...