Posted: 13 years ago

today they are memories that cause pain....but when they lived them they were joyous occations...masked in a cloth of cute fights, that was actually draped in excited anticipation for a precious gift that was to come...as Geet and Maan stare blankly into space...without any consolation, they remember all those cute moments but now the memory causes pain...nostalgia is hard to shake...though not as strong as they feel it now, there will always be a little pinch of pain at the memory of what could have been and was not...but there will also come a day when they will suddenly find themselves being able to smile and then they'll realise that though it is still cloudy, the storm has passed...

Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago
well saidd...i really like ur posts...
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

well saidd...i really like ur posts...
awwwww๐Ÿ˜ณ...thank you!
its pitch dark outside hope soon dawn will break and all will turn pink๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by sanjh1234

its pitch dark outside hope soon dawn will break and all will turn pink๐Ÿ˜Š
i love it!!!!...yeah i want a rainbow with a pot of gold...๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by undisclosed

i love it!!!!...yeah i want a rainbow with a pot of gold...๐Ÿ˜Š
Life has so many colors like rainbow. When these color are gathered only then life seem more attractive like rainbow though I prefer the light/happy shades more.
Well said my dear๐Ÿ‘

Yes they'll definitely get over this tragedy and the pain will dull in time, hopefully we'll soon see them smile and live life again. Their strong love for each other will tide them through this troubled times.

After all there's always a rainbow after the storm and even after the darkest and longest night a beautiful dawn awaits, so our Maaneet too will bask in the sunshine of a bright new day soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
When One Can Not Laugh on  the same Joke So Many Time so  How can the One Cry on the Same incidence so many time 
don't Worry its just time which will heal 
Edited by Arsheela - 13 years ago
Originally posted by serenelove

Life has so many colors like rainbow. When these color are gathered only then life seem more attractive like rainbow though I prefer the light/happy shades more.
yes, the light and happy shades are my favorite too...Smile
Originally posted by ruslana

well said
i am glad you like it...๐Ÿ˜Š