54th NMG *IO* Its 100% umm NO its 200% delusion!<3 - Page 57

Posted: 13 years ago
Shivi is the Biggest Confuse Aatma.............🤣
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

🤣

amy intend too.....😆..right now phy,chem.bio only😆

Hmm okay😃😃

Hippo reminds me...you know we have a nature park opposite our house here in Kenya...and there is a hippo and a tortoise that are actually great friends...they are always together...and they are very old....😃 infact i remember sitting on the tortoise when i was a kid...i was holding a feather and a pic was taken😃😃
So well the hippo and tortoise, despite being so different, are actually very close and always stay close to each other...nice na??😃😃 they even have names😃😃
Aunty No.1............Aunty No.1.................🤣

amy it's just my mind's pretty rational too😆 & the pics do effect me sometimes😆😆😆

so yeah i tend to deviate a lot & oscillate my thoughts😆

Okay does that mean our minds arent rational?? lols😛

Pics...hehe.....pics can be misleading hun...and well hadnt i given a huge analysis on every aspect on those pics???😃😃

But anyways hoping you will get back to the shivi who used to drool on ArTi and be as positive on them as we all are 😃😃
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

Who???😆😆

Shivi is the Biggest Confuse Aatma.............🤣

chalt hat🤣

i want to belive in arti coz i love arti but wht the heck- why they not officially together & upar se pics & that my baby booze makes me go................🤣

plus jun has my share of pyaari freinds always waiting for him for just this moment😡...........🤣

& it does makes me loose my head🤣
Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

Who???😆😆

its a song amy.........don't think other way round.........😆
i heard it yesterday n since then i am singing that song.........its hillarious........mom saying you have gone mad........🤣

🤣
🤣🤣  hippo se tujhe accha yaad aya😉😆

@amy: awwwwww that's such  a sweet story btw the animals😳
suits all of us.....we all are diffferent beings from different places yet we all bond here so well😳

chalt hat🤣

i want to belive in arti coz i love arti but wht the heck- why they not officially together & upar se pics & that my baby booze makes me go................🤣

plus jun has my share of pyaari freinds always waiting for him for just this moment😡...........🤣

Hota hai...and just because we dont see them together, doesnt mean they arent together yeah.....😉😉

chalt hat🤣

oh ho its not abt what pics says.................why will jun clarify again n again abt those pics if there is indeed sth........... u better believe your heart i guess.........and think whatever keeps you happy untill any confirmation........
otherwise be confuse like this.............kuch nahin hota..😆