Posted: 13 years ago
I know we all are Nivren's fans and we were upset with what happened to Viren in the past and this whole time Nivi was tryign to make him realize that he is loved and he is a good person...Thats all okay with me... 

NOW I WANT IT TO BE ONLY ABOUT NIVEDITA ooooof HAMARI NIVI...

I have had it enough with Nivi trying to give give and give for everybody...How NT dadi says Acchayi ki bhi ek had hoti hein...

I know some of us are little disappointed as to why Nivi is leaving when Viren is now all good and happy....Well why shouldn't she leave... Why shouldn't she do what she thinks is right but this time thinking about herself... can she live in a relationship which doesnt have a strong foundation, there has been no confession from Viren...nor can she live in past where viren claims his love for her...after all the things Viren put her through I think a thanks or a simple acknowledgment was required....Actually according to me begging, pleading and proclamation of his love was required.....All she got was just hesitant eye contacts and gratefulness....what will she do with that????  

I now went back into scenes when Nivi found out Viren was the stalker and immediately after she found out about his pain.... Did she ever get even a chance to think for or about herself...what she has been through...she couldn't so if she wants to go and take a break at NT dadi's place.... she should go away...... I can give her a even better suggestion... go some where like Goa again and spend some time on the beach and relax and come back to this chaos or mess again...

Both Viren and Nivi need time but Nivi needs it more as she needs to reflect on her feelings and Her needs.

NOW it should be all about NIVI AND NIVI only!!!!

Edited by mittusingh - 13 years ago
hi mittu... i agree that it is the right time nivi needs to think abt herself... and she needs to have some time where she can think abt herself..and what she wants... but i just dont feel that the cv's have given a logical reason of her leaving... … i know seperation is necessary to bring them back..but the way this track is being shown... it is kind of ruining nivi's character... it could have shown in so much better way...but unfortunately..it is leaving us more confused... than ever.. here is my analysis on the current track of ccbm....

Holi..the festival of colors... the festival that gives a driving force to people to demarcate the good and evil and wipe off the evil from daily lives, that brings about a positive vibe and gives the power to conquer the good....the festival that marks the end of winter and at the beginning of spring… was such a nice occasion..where the cvs could have shown that viren returned to his family in the real sense…reinforcing the importance of holi as the triumph of good over evil. The reason why I am saying this..is because I regard nivi also a part of his family.. and for him to be back with his family..would also mean that he is back with nivi. However, the cvs again seem to have ruined such an important day… that could have meant a start of everything fresh in viren's life.

First their honeymoon, then dada-dadi's aniv, then the valentine's day, then viren's  b'day and now holi… seems that every occasion that the family tries to be happy… and starts with joy…ends up making everything such a mess..that at times I feel that cvs shouldn't have taken the pain to even celebrate it. The occasions, where we could have got such sweet nivren moments…were wasted time and time again… I guess we will have to see if we even see our nivren happy by diwali…god knows what turn the story would have taken by then…   The story seems to be moving in directions that sometimes it seems to have no relation in terms of what they have shown in the past. It looks like they have so many writers workings on ..that the writers themselves don't have an idea of what has been shown in the past…

First sid's character was spoilt…then the magical character of viren …and now its nivi's turn… I am not able to understand that someone who was crying for having broken her fast by mistake… and feeling so insecure that she might never have her husband back… has changed without any logical reason…in just 2 days... someone who has been so understanding and forgiving... of viren's mistakes... has suddenly decided to ignore him..when finally he has started to try and make things work bet them... someone who claims to understand the real him... does not understand that his true happiness lies in her... sometimes i feel we spend so much time analysing these characters... just to find out what we thought was wrong..and waste of time.. had they shown a scene after the divorce drama...of nivi in a self talk..that i'll will leave u viren once i get u back with the family..this step of her's was understandable... but now... it really hate to say.. that her decision is wrong..even if the story demanded a short separation... there should have been a valid reason of her leaving him... specially after her confrontation with chanchal as to viren doesnot love anyone now..so should u all leave him too... it felt that she knew that he took this extreme step..not bec he hated her..or he didn't love her..but bec he was angry that she was standing bet.  his revenge and his family.... but after the last couple of episodes ...i have started questioning that does she really understand what viren wants...and all the care she took of him..was it love or just her duty as a DIL...and wife... day and day i have said that nivi needs to express her love to viren...in words more than actions... even if he would have rejected it before..he would have known the truth... but now.. it looks like she was here just bec of her promise to dadaji... but then what abt her promise to her family..for making this marriage work?...has she forgotten abt it? What abt her duty as a daughter...and specially as a wife..for the first time..had i felt like she stood up for viren against both the families..during the divorce scene. bec she knew him..bec she loved him..bec she couldn't see him in pain..but now it seems more like she is again on the path of a dutiful DIL....than wife.. if she is hurt she needs to speak abt it... and more than anything else... i see a serious gap bet... the husband wife relationship... i felt that she should have spoken to viren first before talking to the family... abt her decision.. she should have given him the papers in hand..and told him..here viren... i am leaving for ur happiness... as this is what u wanted... and then gone to the family... but she still didn't think that it was important to talk to viren abt this..and even when she spoke abt her decision..she just looked at all the other family members..and not viren... which makes me think again..that she never took viren as her husband... so that is why she didn't feel the need to speak to him first... she has always regarded herself as a DIL of sood house..and even today she is doing that... just informing the elders like a bahu does before leaving... i am so confused with nivi's feelings...bec one day she is shown in so much love with viren..and the next day she is back to her DIL mood... remember when dadaji  thanked her for getting their viren back to them... she just replied..that it was her duty as a DIL..and this is what a DIL is supposed to do... but again she forgot..that before being a DIL..it is her duty as a wife..or as a friend to help ur husband..see the right path... and help him correct his mistakes. did anyone notice..that today viren's gult was a bit less.. he was actually able to look at nivi in her eyes.. for more than 2 seconds.. thinking that she has done so much for me..maybe i need to change... had he been given a chance..i am sure he would have apologised soon...I feel more sorry for viren..than for nivi... though it should have been the opposite... i wanted to see viren apologize to nivi big time..but with the way cvs are changing nivi's character... i really feel sorry for viren..

sonia
huy mitthun nsonia well said...........nivi needs 2 relax herself she is really frustrated now
Like everyone else, I think Nivi and Viren need a break from each other to realize their love and need for each other. I am not sure if its just "Kinshuk" but we all tend to sympathize with Viren very quickly. One sad look on his face and we are like oh he is in so much pain. For Nivi, because she is always crying, its ok, she is a cry baby. Infact she has been very patient, very forgiving, caring and loving. What does she get in return, humilation from Viren and family, allegations of ruining Divya's happiness, allegations of marrying Viren for the name Sood and money, being used by her husband. I am not satisfied with the reason Viren gave for stalking her and attacking her. Times and again he asked her to leave him alone and go to her own house. He did not ask her when he invited Sharmas and announced Divorce. He always acted very stubbornly accepting any care or help from her. Except for taking her to mandir, he has not been nice to her. Even the family behaviour has changed after they got Viren back. Its all about him. Except for dadaji no one made her feel wanted. Viren had always been the reason that she stayed at the Sood residence even after so much humilation and torchure. Remember she said
"Jab sab mujhe nikalna chate the to mere na chahne per bhi tumne mujhe apne pyar ke bandhan mein bandhne ki koshish ke, aur ab jab mujhe tumhare pyar per vishwas hone laga hai to tum kehte ho ke main azaad hun".
She knows he cares for her but does not know if its as a friend or husband or lover out of guilt. She would not want to be a burden on him or want him to be her husband because he felt guilty for what he did. He has to be the one to express his feelings. She trusted him and his love but she was told it was nothing but a lie and manipulation. She was told that she is not needed now as Viren's mission is over. She is a selfless person. How can she impose herself on Viren when he is in his right mind and happy and still not ready to have a conversation. She did not want to leave him devastated. She knew if she left him at that time, then his faith that no one loves him will be true and no one would be able to get near him. She wanted to show him that he is loved. She has done that now she thinks her job is over. He knows he is loved and cared for by his family and Nivi. Nivi did show her love by wishing him on Valentine's day and buying a present for him. He did not even care to open it. I assume it could be a teddy saying "I love you". It was small and some sort of  Valentine gift. If that is what it was then has her love not been rejected. Also she found presents in their closet before and she does not know who they were for. It might be a girl that viren loves and would be happy with her. What is it that she knows? Nothing. Would a person like Nivi stick to Viren for life if she does not know his true feelings? What if he loves someone else?
We know she does not speak for herself. When Viren drugged her during their initial meetings, she said "Apne liye to mein lar he nahin pai". Viren said, "Apne liye tum nahin bolo ge to kaun bolega?". He knows she is not going to fight for herself. She fought with family for Viren and with Viren for the family. She never fought for herself and that is Nivi.
I totally agree so true she has to think for herself now they both need a break to realize their love for each other. Viren should win her trust again to get her in his life!

Originally posted by neha_fan

Like everyone else, I think Nivi and Viren need a break from each other to realize their love and need for each other. I am not sure if its just "Kinshuk" but we all tend to sympathize with Viren very quickly. One sad look on his face and we are like oh he is in so much pain. For Nivi, because she is always crying, its ok, she is a cry baby. Infact she has been very patient, very forgiving, caring and loving. What does she get in return, humilation from Viren and family, allegations of ruining Divya's happiness, allegations of marrying Viren for the name Sood and money, being used by her husband. I am not satisfied with the reason Viren gave for stalking her and attacking her. Times and again he asked her to leave him alone and go to her own house. He did not ask her when he invited Sharmas and announced Divorce. He always acted very stubbornly accepting any care or help from her. Except for taking her to mandir, he has not been nice to her. Even the family behaviour has changed after they got Viren back. Its all about him. Except for dadaji no one made her feel wanted. Viren had always been the reason that she stayed at the Sood residence even after so much humilation and torchure. Remember she said
"Jab sab mujhe nikalna chate the to mere na chahne per bhi tumne mujhe apne pyar ke bandhan mein bandhne ki koshish ke, aur ab jab mujhe tumhare pyar per vishwas hone laga hai to tum kehte ho ke main azaad hun".
She knows he cares for her but does not know if its as a friend or husband or lover out of guilt. She would not want to be a burden on him or want him to be her husband because he felt guilty for what he did. He has to be the one to express his feelings. She trusted him and his love but she was told it was nothing but a lie and manipulation. She was told that she is not needed now as Viren's mission is over. She is a selfless person. How can she impose herself on Viren when he is in his right mind and happy and still not ready to have a conversation. She did not want to leave him devastated. She knew if she left him at that time, then his faith that no one loves him will be true and no one would be able to get near him. She wanted to show him that he is loved. She has done that now she thinks her job is over. He knows he is loved and cared for by his family and Nivi. Nivi did show her love by wishing him on Valentine's day and buying a present for him. He did not even care to open it. I assume it could be a teddy saying "I love you". It was small and some sort of  Valentine gift. If that is what it was then has her love not been rejected. Also she found presents in their closet before and she does not know who they were for. It might be a girl that viren loves and would be happy with her. What is it that she knows? Nothing. Would a person like Nivi stick to Viren for life if she does not know his true feelings? What if he loves someone else?
We know she does not speak for herself. When Viren drugged her during their initial meetings, she said "Apne liye to mein lar he nahin pai". Viren said, "Apne liye tum nahin bolo ge to kaun bolega?". He knows she is not going to fight for herself. She fought with family for Viren and with Viren for the family. She never fought for herself and that is Nivi.
superb, loved reading it, ya how can she stay when the foundation of their love is not strong, she was stalked, again and again told to leave the house, viren humiliated her again and again, y nivi, and seriously this is the decision she should stick on to, but article says she will stay back...which is weird as she is very strong in sticking to decisions she makes...lets c what makes her stay back..but i seriously feel she should leave, unwind herself and think about it again...
Mythri nice post. I loved it. I agree with what you have said. Nivi needs a time to reflect on her feelings and also Viren needs to open up, agree that he is feeling guilty and all but he has to come out of it and act on it, just looking at her with gratitude in going to cut in.
Hi mythri...wonderful post..i feel sorry for viren...but now i can see only one victim..nivedita....bcz viren got everything in his life now...his family...and he most importantly he got a gem..his wife,nivedita without doing anything good in his life...i love him....bt he did so much wrong with her....is he worthy to get nivi in his life....?i can only say that he is lucky to get nivi in his life...bt now nivi want to go from his life...i can't find anything wrong in her decision.....she is also a human being..she has feelings...everyone just want to believe that nivi is a goddess of forgiveness...and no one cares abt her pain...i know everyone loves her and admire her...but no one trying to look into her heart....it is the high time for viren to apoligize to nivi...he need to show his love....nivedita suffering a lot in her life....she needs happiness in her life.....now i only cares abt nivi....hope viren don't let her go from his life...he really need to apoligize to her.....!!hope he will do..!!
Nicely said Mythri.

Its bothering me that Viren has said not one word to Nivi so far. Its ridiculous. I really have no problem with Nivi leaving, its absolutely necessary. I would also like her to say that she is sick and tired of everything she has been put through and therefore she is leaving - to have time for herself. I think that would be more palatable than any other reason she gives.
Originally posted by doot

huy mitthun nsonia well said...........nivi needs 2 relax herself she is really frustrated now

agree with u.............😊