Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Anmol and Ragini's journey just started when they axed the show,
Anmol was selfless in his feelings for Ragini..
If they need to show season two it will only make sense to show  how Ragini adjusts to the real married life with Anmol, coz according to her she was quite rude in telling Anmol due to those thoughts she had ki their marriage was dekhawa only
So to recify this  she needs to show how she can move on in her life with second chance of  lovingsomeone and caring and expect him as her hudband whole heartedly !
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
second chance in love we got in season 1..

ragini got such a caring and devoted husband in her life to move on from her past.. 

season 2 it should focus on how marital life is a blissful one for ragini and with someone as anmol in her life ..they should show how this love grows deeper with  each day of them being together and along this looking at the wellbeiing of their family too..upbringing their kids with good values etc..
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sami01

amazing topic savee loved al the points   uu mentioned.....i feel the character of anmol was sketched by RS with utter one motive......absolute audience attention...a male character to click so much with regular house hold audience...and he acheived it.....in female dominated genre..it was anmol who stood out post leap..all thanks to apu ..the most beautiful scene between anmol and sharmaji really pulled audience towards him as they witnessed a human being in him,even in flashback anmol sareen had principles which he adhered to and kept them proudly....despite writing off Ranvir's philosphy and proposal he was decent enough to respect Ranvir's confidence.

I dont think anmol fell for ragini when ranvir was discussing everything about her,to me he got immense respect for her but when he wa soffeered ragini's hand by ranvir on his death bed,his hands trembled and he was humbled by Ragini's sincerity and love for ranvir. he felt he was intruding on a private scene......he fell in love later on seeing a beautiful and selfless woman in Ragini in their years together.....
so i agree there is no bidaai without Anmol now.Like Sadhna left a legacy which anmol made even 10 times more powerful.....so we deserve anmol and ofcourse apu in season 2....\
as there can be no anmol without APU

Sami, a very intersting post. Even I am not clear when Anmol exactly feel in love with Rgaini as he never conveyed when how but he made it very clear about Tammy that he was her dad the day he saw her the first time. I feel Anmol's love developed in stages and he was waiting for the day Ragini responded in kind, so it was a beautiful charcter sketch made by RS in such a short time which the audience accepted handsdown and their jodi too. We understand the beauty all the more now as we don't have anything better to watch right now.😭  
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha03

Sami, a very intersting post. Even I am not clear when Anmol exactly feel in love with Rgaini as he never conveyed when how but he made it very clear about Tammy that he was her dad the day he saw her the first time. I feel Anmol's love developed in stages and he was waiting for the day Ragini responded in kind, so it was a beautiful charcter sketch made by RS in such a short time which the audience accepted handsdown and their jodi too. We understand the beauty all the more now as we don't have anything better to watch right now.😭  

I cannot agree more... he would have walked out since he wanted to leave them alone, but time was'nt there and he  was promised by Ranveer to be there till the end.. and he was staying in the room..

And Anmol loved ragini due to her simplicity which he had lost somewhere being cheated by shivani !

@rekha I agree with you Anmol is a well etcxhed out character and Apurva stands out in teh role..
Now a days all shows are so  not my taste sionce they do not carry teh weightage this actor portayed in this show with this role
He wanted to explore more but fell short
I hope RS brings him back in Season 2 of bidaaii
Much needed character