Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Chui-Mui Ragini to Dabang Ragini!

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Whoa! That girl was such a shockrise last night😆 We all expected her to be mute/ deaf😆 and she finally opened her mouth, and how🤣

Ok, if she is the bold types, why did she get married to Adi???? Why did she not put her foot down??

Whatever! As long as her dabangness is restricted only to the negative members of the family, I have no problem. But I can't say that on Ammaji's behalf, I suppose😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laado_007

Whoa! That girl was such a shockrise last night😆 We all expected her to be mute/ deaf😆 and she finally opened her mouth, and how🤣

Ok, if she is the bold types, why did she get married to Adi???? Why did she not put her foot down??

Whatever! As long as her dabangness is restricted only to the negative members of the family, I have no problem. But I can't say that on Ammaji's behalf, I suppose😉

I just read in some other post that she is actually giving it to Adi..............Oh my..........will this be the rise of the ladies???????? What a great thought....😍😍

I caught the very last bit.............and Dia's character is not a patch on Sia's..............Sia would never have kept quiet about something as horrible as this...............the character better get out of that Moaning Minnie attitude and do something...........I got fed up of waiting for her to say something......
PemaKarpo thumbnail
I have a feeling that Dia will speak up sooner or later. I somehow feel that Sia's diary will be introduced shortly from which Dia will get the courage and inspiration to fight against Ammaji&co. After all, she's one of the leads and it's about time she did something😕
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amaaji will learn a lesson frm her
groucho thumbnail

I have a feeling that Dia will speak up sooner or later. I somehow feel that Sia's diary will be introduced shortly from which Dia will get the courage and inspiration to fight against Ammaji&co. After all, she's one of the leads and it's about time she did something😕

Oh leads............well from where I watch these serials the leads are slowly being either reduced to or stay as wimps or they become negative...........so I hope you are right...........because soon I will no longer have any serial to chat about.😕😕
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

Oh leads............well from where I watch these serials the leads are slowly being either reduced to or stay as wimps or they become negative...........so I hope you are right...........because soon I will no longer have any serial to chat about.😕😕

Gee! So true😆 Sometimes I feel Ammaji is the only lead of NAIDL No seriously, I have been watching this soap for the past one year and I don't remember seeing a single episode where Ammaji was not thereConfused 
groucho thumbnail

Gee! So true😆 Sometimes I feel Ammaji is the only lead of NAIDL No seriously, I have been watching this soap for the past one year and I don't remember seeing a single episode where Ammaji was not there😕 

I can't vouch for how but certainly in the past I tend to agree with you..............and you being so observant, I would not dare to disagree😉😉..........it is a compliment.............😊
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
harsha even i was surprised at how she talked to adi
i was like she talks wow
i m now eagerly dieing to knw why she married adi????????
anonymous7 thumbnail
well ragini came as a surprise!!!!!!!!!!! i think she agreed in the marriage for some reason.......... possibly to teach the family a lesson........

Let's see whether she's like Sia..............