[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3ewSipTF7I[/YOUTUBE]
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRZfDyxgzPw[/YOUTUBE]
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Did u guys see the interview posted in bwood sectin about bebo and rani and Sallu ? 😍
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

INTERVIEWS

Mar 22, 2011 - 08:00 AM

Rani Mukerji: Woman in love 2/2

While it's difficult to make a reticent Rani Mukerji admit to her much speculated upon relationship, Filmfare enjoys playing hide 'n' seek with her

Tell me what went wrong with your friendship with Abhishek Bachchan? Is it because you weren't invited for the marriage?
Only Abhishek can throw light on that. The truth is that if a person chooses not to invite you to their wedding, you realise where you stand with the person. You may be deluded and think you are friends
but maybe the friendship was only restricted to being co-stars on the sets. It doesn't matter. It became very clear and evident that we were only co-actors and not friends. Moreover inviting someone to a wedding is a personal choice. Tomorrow when I decide to get married, I will choose the handful of people I want to invite. A lot has been blown out of proportion. Poor guy has been married for many years, we should all move on. I will always have fond memories of working with him.

But apparently you guys look through each other at parties?
Do we? Maybe the lighting in the party was bad. I've no idea.

What about his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? She doesn't seem to have forgotten the Chalte Chalte episode where you replaced her.
You'll have to ask her that. We are always civil to each other. If I see her, I'll definitely wish her. She's a fabulous actor from my generation.

What about your cousin Kajol, there's no love lost there.
On Koffee With Karan I asked why she doesn't like me as much as I like her. I have no idea. She's five years older than me, she's closer to my brother's age. I respect her.

You like her performances?
I've liked all her performances be it Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge or Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. She cries so beautifully on screen.

Who else do you like?
From my generation, Aishwarya and Preity Zinta. Preity and I have done the maximum number of films together and the press tried to pit us against each other as well. Though she came later,I adore Bebo
(Kareena Kapoor).
I love Priyanka (Chopra), she's lovely too. Anushka (Sharma) is damn talented too. Among the new girls I like Katrina (Kaif), Deepika (Padukone), Sonam (Kapoor), they are all so
beauuuutiful.

Any role you would have loved to play in recent times?
Among the women?  None. Among the men, I'd have probably loved to do Salman Khan's role in Dabangg. That would be cool.

Once again you are doing a film with Aamir Khan. Have you come full circle?
Absolutely. At the beginning of my career, after my debut in Rajaa Ki Aayegi  Baraat, I signed Ghulam with him. Now I've signed another film with Aamir. (Laughs) Suddenly I feel like a newcomer again. So my contemporaries will now be Anushka, Sonam and Deepika (full-throated laughter).

Okay, let me give this one last try. Do you like Aditya Chopra as a director?

I love his sense of romance especially in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.

Didn't Adi direct you in Veer Zaara?

No. Yash uncle did, though Adi was supervising some of the scenes.

Has Adi ever asked you to do a film for him? As in would you like to be directed by him?
I'd jump at the opportunity if Adi offered me a film. I don't think anyone makes romantic films like he does. I've interacted with him so much on the other films he's produced. I love his sense of romance' in
the movies.

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
aww how sweet. loved reading it. thanks zoobi!
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wish you a very very happy birthday rani🥳. hope you get all the happiness in the world🥳
love you forever❤️
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Rani Mukherjee Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday
Last Updated: 2011-03-21T18:09:05+05:30
PrintMailRecommend This Site
Rani Mukherjee Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday
Rani Mukherjee
Rani Mukherjee
The gorgeous Bollywood actress Rani Mukherjee is celebrating her 33rd birthday today. The last year has proved lucky as her flick No One Killed Jessica worked well at the box-office.

Rani started her Bollywood career with the movie Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat in 1997 but, she tasted success and popularity after Karan Johar's Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. After this, there was no looking back for the actress with back to back hits like Saathiya, Bunty Aur Babli, Tum, Black, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna and Veer Zara.

However, later, the actress' career graph started going down till No One Killed Jessica released. It is reported that Rani is also working in a Reema Kagti's movie opposite Aamir Khan.

Rani has mostly been talked about for her personal life and it is said that she is likely to tie the knot with one of Mumbai's leading production house head. But, the actress denies any such rumour.