Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: golden-girl

u saw already why u dont post hun its a new vid and 33 celebration or our Rani ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ

I did post it dear. Its back a ton of pages though! 😆
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
yayyy we reached 50 pages! :) half a century! 😆

Happy Birthday to a great actress! Edited by goneforever - 13 years ago
Cutiepie Rani, what do you think of this birthday cake?  😃😃😃
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
wow i love it. i'm gonna eat it! 😆
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

wow i love it. i'm gonna eat it! 😆

I hope you don't have a stomachache!  Just enjoy it and celebrate your favorite actress!   Cheers!  😃😃😃
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday to you rani
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
lol of course i will erotic! :)
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAaeK9WppXQ[/YOUTUBE]
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
To my MOST favourite actress from bollywood,

Dear rani mukherji, im zaara from singapore.. Im a HUGE FAN of you, a BEAUTIFUL and SWEET lady.. You are the first actress i know from bollywood and my most favourite from bollywood and will remain so for years to come.. I love you rani so much, crazy for you.. Everything about you is just mesmerising.. You are the best out there.. Here im wishing you a HAPPY 33RD BDAY TO YOU.. Wish you all happiness and more success to follow you.. Wish you long healthy and wealthy life.. Hope you get all that you seek.. I loved you, loving you and always will love you.. To cutiepie rani, im sure you be glad to know i adore and love rani just like you.. Since the day i first saw her, my first bollywood movie called mujhse dosti karoge, i been a mad fan.. Even during those times when she was going thru bad phase, i vehemently supported her.. Somewhere in my heart knew she be back with bang and she is enuv to save bollywood from the talentless katrina.. And thanks to ALLAH she made a huge bang with NOKJ.. I haven seen the film because im waiting to see it on dvd.. But seen the trailer and i can tell you, i know then she will be arriving with a big bang.. And she did!! Now she is getting more recognised in media and that only gives me happiness.. Just a few days ago, i heard my other favourite actress amrita rao is going to come back.. So im very happy now.. Rani, if you ever come across this post, pls know i love you very much.. Thanks for all that you have done.. Thanks for being born.. Happy bday ONCE again sweetheart!! You will remain to be the BEST in bollywood and Ill remain to be the MOST LOYAL FAN to you!:-)

Love,
ZaaRa
Singapore..