Nivedita and Himmanshoo in the Wedding - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by gardes

Arrey Bee, what is wrong in window-shopping?  It is not like I am leaving my sunehra ghar sansar to chase a fantasy.  Just admiring God's beautiful creation from a distance!!!  πŸ˜†

gardes ji,
  Karo karo ... koi gal nahin. Window-shopping hi toh hai .. lage raho.πŸ˜†
  God's ke sundar-sundar creations ko admire kar rahein the aap ... waah kyaa uttam vichaar hain aapke πŸ˜†
  Hum bhi wahi kar rahein hain. Atleast drushti ek hi creation par nahin hain. Aapka H par toh hamaara N par. πŸ˜†

Will try and check it out...

BTW, I think Runjhun looked prettier the day, after when she comes down the steps!

Yup yup .. she was absolutely stunning in that orange saree and enough jewelry for a newly wed and of course the makeup .. but this time, you might agree the "goop" was less. πŸ˜†
Awwww .. I can't get enough of her.β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I am thinking what would happen to G's mom when she sees this demure and pretty bahu of hers.πŸ˜› 
Edited by bee5 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by bee5

Yup yup .. she was absolutely stunning in that orange saree and enough jewelry for a newly wed and of course the makeup .. but this time, you might agree the "goop" was less. πŸ˜†
Awwww .. I can't get enough of her.β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I am thinking what would happen to G's mom when she sees this demure and pretty bahu of hers.πŸ˜› 

Come out of her coma, of course!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜²

Remember, she is Bhagonwali for everyone else but herself!  TongueπŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Edited by gardes - 13 years ago

Come out of her coma, of course!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜²

Remember, she is Bhagonwali for everyone else but herself!  πŸ˜›πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Lets see what they do ... she is the lead baba ... & where do CVs stick to their original theories... dekha nahin aaj God ka prasad bhi mil-gaya ...

Anyway, hum kahan bhage jaa rahein hain .. 'll see.πŸ˜ƒ
~ Both Nivedita & Himmanshoo act SUPERBLYπŸ‘!!!!!!  Nivedita has such nice natural beauty.  She doesn't need to have much make up on to look pretty but I reallly like how the makeup artists do her make up  on the show - for ex. her wedding.  No one in my house really praises her beauty except me (noone really says anything).  Then again I'm the only one in my house who seriously follows this show.  Himmanshoo is a hottie and there was a time on this show where he didn't look as good (mainly the Feb. episodes) but other than this time, he has been lookin' quite handsome for a lot of the show.  Zee tv hecka stays away from good girl, bad boy love stories which isn't right because these type of love stories do exist in real life. To Zee tv~  Girls don't always fall for goody goody boys, especially goody, goody rich boys!!!!!  Guddu & Runjhun are more opposite than a lot of Zee tv pairings and they stand out.  They should sooo get together in real life.  I imagined that Himmanshoo was a contestant on "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa" and Nivedita was his girlfriend & he asked if she could dance w/him onstage & she did!  It's hard to imagine a baby girl that looks like a mixture of their faces.  I'm sayin' this because of Guddu & Runjhun's daughter in my fan fiction- Gunjika😊.                                   Edited by edabella - 13 years ago