Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I like N more than H.  however, I love both the characters Guddu/Runjhun.  So far, N has amazed me as an actress, she is not only beautiful, but also talented-a rare combination both in Indian films/Indian tv.  Not all actors today if one can even refer to them as actors, have talent, charisma, & can hold their own in a closeup shot.  When I watch her Closeups on my screen, I am just stumped, she is incredibly beautiful.  There is just something about her!!!  N is above the resT!!!!  Wish this gal all the good luck &gr8 future.  
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EcliPSe_2010

I like N more than H.  however, I love both the characters Guddu/Runjhun.  So far, N has amazed me as an actress, she is not only beautiful, but also talented-a rare combination both in Indian films/Indian tv.  Not all actors today if one can even refer to them as actors, have talent, charisma, & can hold their own in a closeup shot.  When I watch her Closeups on my screen, I am just stumped, she is incredibly beautiful.  There is just something about her!!!  N is above the resT!!!!  Wish this gal all the good luck &gr8 future.  

@bold. i also feel the same....she has something which makes her look very pretty, i could have said smile but she doesn't smile that much on the show but we have seen her smiling in videos...but in the show she just looks amazing, i can't describe what it is.......i was just looking at here closely in yesterdays episode, in her bridal attire when she was taking her jewellery off in anger she looke dvery pretty.....she's a great actress
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanak.hot

@bold. i also feel the same....she has something which makes her look very pretty, i could have said smile but she doesn't smile that much on the show but we have seen her smiling in videos...but in the show she just looks amazing, i can't describe what it is.......i was just looking at here closely in yesterdays episode, in her bridal attire when she was taking her jewellery off in anger she looke dvery pretty.....she's a great actress

That she is, a gr8 actress, every expression, inflection in dialogue, every little thing she does, like her gestures to portray her character, she is too good!!  I think also, she has amazing grace.  she is very graceful!!! Not a lot of actresses today have that quality. 
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanak.hot

Exactly the same thing for me too @jasmeeta - the one you have highlighted in @Eclipse's post.
I too am gawking her. These are more and more....
She definitely has grace and poise. She is simply lady-like.😊
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

Didn't Nivedita and Himmanshoo look beautiful in today's episode? I don't mean them together, but by themselves.

Nivedita in the bride's getup looked splendidly beautiful. 
Especially in the scene where she was talking with Amma in her room with tears rolling down her  eyes. So, innocent and so damn beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off her even for a moment. 
There she was crying and stuff and I am like admiring her beauty πŸ˜†. Had to re-watch that scene just to catch what she was saying, bcos 1st time I was mesmerized with her beauty that I didn't hear any dialogue πŸ˜†

Same with Himmanshoo .. he was looking so handsome. He was so cool and comfortable in that groom's clothes (with those clothes being so heavy with all the embroidery work etc.)

I didn't dare to miss even a sec of each of them. β˜ΊοΈ

Both of them were amazing with their performances too. The entire cast in this show are good, but today these 2 stood out among the rest.πŸ‘

Aiyoo Bee!   HM, kya kehna!  Blush, blush!

As for Nivedita, she looked pretty but I wish they had not made her up looking so "pasted" - too much make-up.  She looks gorgeous at other times with her simple make-up!  She did not need all that goop on her face!
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
they are awesome either by themselvers or together
nivedita was looking beautiful and himmansoo was looking hot in the shervaani
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gardes

Aiyoo Bee!   HM, kya kehna!  Blush, blush!

As for Nivedita, she looked pretty but I wish they had not made her up looking so "pasted" - too much make-up.  She looks gorgeous at other times with her simple make-up!  She did not need all that goop on her face!

ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO gardes.... HM haan !!!!!πŸ˜‰ Ahem! Ahem!!!πŸ˜‰

Awwww .. (for the comment on N).πŸ˜› Koi nai ... πŸ˜ƒ

I know there was extra make-up done on N for the Shaadi. I don't mind makeup if it enhances some one's beauty and I feel that is what was for me. People have different taste ... hum kyaa kar sakte hain πŸ˜ƒ
bee5 thumbnail
BTW, I also loved N's voice in yday's episode where she is sitting behind the door on the Shaadi night thinking to herself - I will not consider THAT person my husband. This scene was before she gets ready the next morning to come down. In that entire scene, I loved her slightly nasal* voice. 

* Nasal bcos of all loads of crying she does. But imagine, the actor really doesn't cry... but her voice was different in that scene!!!!!

If someone has time, do look at that scene and observe the voice. 
gardes thumbnail

ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO gardes.... HM haan !!!!!πŸ˜‰ Ahem! Ahem!!!πŸ˜‰

Awwww .. (for the comment on N).πŸ˜› Koi nai ... πŸ˜ƒ

I know there was extra make-up done on N for the Shaadi. I don't mind makeup if it enhances some one's beauty and I feel that is what was for me. People have different taste ... hum kyaa kar sakte hain πŸ˜ƒ

Arrey Bee, what is wrong in window-shopping?  It is not like I am leaving my sunehra ghar sansar to chase a fantasy.  Just admiring God's beautiful creation from a distance!!!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gardes thumbnail

BTW, I also loved N's voice in yday's episode where she is sitting behind the door on the Shaadi night thinking to herself - I will not consider THAT person my husband. This scene was before she gets ready the next morning to come down. In that entire scene, I loved her slightly nasal* voice. 

* Nasal bcos of all loads of crying she does. But imagine, the actor really doesn't cry... but her voice was different in that scene!!!!!

If someone has time, do look at that scene and observe the voice. 

Will try and check it out...

BTW, I think Runjhun looked prettier the day after when she comes down the steps!
Edited by gardes - 13 years ago