Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepey thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This has publicity stunt written all over it lol.

And a big LOL at all the "industry insiders" passing out news about everybody either being gay or cheating n all that crap.

Seriously it's sick! Sid Mallya is gay and Deepika is having a relationship with his Dad.

To AB having a relationship with his DIL.

To SRK bring gay and it's "confirmed" by forum members claiming to get all the news LOL

N now this!

Seriously,WOW... @ people who actually believe all this nonsense!

Originally posted by: deepey

This has publicity stunt written all over it lol.

And a big LOL at all the "industry insiders" passing out news about everybody either being gay or cheating n all that crap.

Seriously it's sick! Sid Mallya is gay and Deepika is having a relationship with his Dad.

To AB having a relationship with his DIL.

To SRK bring gay and it's "confirmed" by forum members claiming to get all the news LOL

N now this!

Seriously,WOW... @ people who actually believe all this nonsense!

Likewise for people who think celebrities are innocent people maligned by evil media. πŸ˜›
deepey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Likewise for people who think celebrities are innocent people maligned by evil media. πŸ˜›

True!! People who think media always reports genuine stories must be out of their minds as well.  At the same time there's a limit to how far fetched people can go. Liek seriously such sick minded people to come up with this shit.  According to this forum: All of the following are gay

1. Sharukh Khan
2. Salman Khan
3. Tushaar Kapoor
4. Abhishek Bachan
5. Ritesh Deshmukh
6. Karan Johar
7. Sid Mallya
8. Fraha Khan's bro thing
8. and so many more that i dont feel like listing

And everybody in Bollywood is having extra marital affairs.

Come on these are human beings just like us. Imagine someone posting ridiculous rumors about yourself being in a relationship with your bf's dad or your DIL or what crazy idea.  It's SICK!!

I know they are "stars" and it's a part of life. But heck it's still SICK!!!
^^^Its not sick to me. They are public figures. They had it coming the day they decided to turn into one. Everything they do or don't is scrutinized and rightfully so. Thats what you get for choosing to live in a fish bowl.
deepey thumbnail
^^ @ Dexterphile...Lol as i said they are stars and it's a part of their life.  Yet, that doesn't give people the right to make up anything they want! And if people wanna believe what any era gera has to say, then they have every right to! However, one thing you learn in school is to present proof and examples for everything you claim.  I know this is a forum, and what's being reported is pure gossip.  But some things being said here are so far fetched that I couldn't resist posting.  N it doesn't necessarily have to do with this topic, in general at the things being said on this section!!
Most of the homosexual stuff is not made up by members on here ji. There have been a lot articles (you can check the Gossip topic) that talks about many of the actors' sexuality. So NO it is not sick of members to believe what they want. These are rumors, and nothing is actually a true fact. We believe what we like from the various articles. Some think A is awesome b/c of one article...others think A is evil b/c of one article. Whatever floats your boat

deepey thumbnail
^^ EH? I've read the gossip threads. I didn't see any ACTUAL articles about someone being gay, besides perhaps some designer or someone. It was reported by members! N of course it's "gossip" but come on people!!
Edited by deepey - 13 years ago
deepey thumbnail
N there's nothing wrong in being gay of course.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You know it could be kareena or it could be Aish. Aish is from the Bachan Family and she is a top actress. This could be just done for publicity you know. Deepika, Aish, and the DMD makers are all in it! Or it's just kareena πŸ˜†

I mean think about it DMD is not creating any buzz...esp the item song! And the makers probably want to repeat the hype that Munni and SKJ created...but since it's not doing that...they are doing it with this kind of publicity! Maybe!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

You know it could be kareena or it could be Aish. Aish is from the Bachan Family and she is a top actress. This could be just done for publicity you know. Deepika, Aish, and the DMD makers are all in it! Or it's just kareena πŸ˜†

I mean think about it DMD is not creating any buzz...esp the item song! And the makers probably want to repeat the hype that Munni and SKJ created...but since it's not doing that...they are doing it with this kind of publicity! Maybe!

i would not be surprised... and yes, it seems quite fishy....

what better way to create buzz... i wasn't even aware of when the movie was coming out... but now, at least, i know ke is naam ki ek movie is coming out aur us ki cast kya hai aur us mein item song kaun sa hai....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kareena is an easy target of course... but i don't think she'll say something like this now... it doesn't make sense... maybe if was closer to when deepika/ranbir broke up, i could have believed it... but the fact that it's regarding also her FAKE tattoo, this fake trail seems to be laid by the DMD PR team...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†