Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

TOP ACTRESS makes snide remarks abt DEEPIKA - Page 14

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kawal_tak

But why would Aishwarya do it? Deepika did the DMD song for her husbands movie :) plus she doesn't belong to a filmi fam :)

Bachan family is well known family. it could be that she doesn't like deepika taking all the limelight from abhishek's movie. Edited by sheee - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bebo without a doubtπŸ˜‰...but on second thoughts y wud she hav a prob with Tattoo...didn't she convince Saifu for tat oneπŸ˜†
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hate  guessing games.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The tattoo totally looks fake though.. 

I mean the tattoo says Dum Maaro Dum. Why would she have that permanently on her body? 
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It is fake! This actress must be a dumby to not know that πŸ˜† Edited by IHeartDeepika - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   hilarious discussion...!

top actress from b-town family... has to be kareena... if she has said it, then it's not surprising either...!

but it is highly possible that this is all PR work to keep the movie in news...  afterall, controversy is the best way to generate interest... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Patience people patience. Will share it with you once I have confirmed the validity of the news.

Ahhh a cliffhanger! The suspense is killing me!
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Edit 😳Edited by Simi_PagalLadki - 13 years ago
cinema-goer thumbnail
Even if Bebo or anyone said it..Whats the Big deal..Even i will say whats her fixation with tattoo's and crazy BFs? Why spoil your skin by inking!!!And i am not talking about "Fake "one here.
If bebo is nervous she has every resaon to..Last time LAK she has a HOt Bf.. Now the story is different..and there is the Tattoo connection..
Also Chote Nawab is known for having eyes for beautiful girls.Anything is possible..Bebo be aware history has a way of repeating itself..πŸ˜†Edited by cinema-goer - 13 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
why does Bebo have a problem with Deepika's tattoos?? its her freaking body..let her do what she wants with itπŸ˜•