Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

TOP ACTRESS makes snide remarks abt DEEPIKA - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Yup, the bitterness is there...and I don't think it will go any time soon now that Saif is doing another movie with Deepika.
She sounded disappointed during a certain award show after JWM and even complained on stage about Imtiaz choosing Deepika over her.

Atleast, she isn't one of those girlfriends who would stop their boyfriends from working with people who they dislike.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Relda

LOl.. I hope for the sake of Saif's sanity, Agent Vinod is a hit.. at least a bigger hit than any of the Saif-Deepika starrers this year.

May God make that happen so bebo dearest can be happy and stop being jealous of Deepika! πŸ˜†

Why just for Saif's sake, for Deepika's sake too! πŸ˜†
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Umm...Deepiak adores Kareena? Since when?

Kareena really doesnt have any relations with Deepika. Not good or bad. She honestly doesnt seem like she even cares, lol. And Deepiak being one of the few that Saif is (allowed) to be working with, makes me think she dont have no problem with her, lol.

I dont think its Kareena. Her snide remarks are normally reserved for people she's directly in competition  with.  She doesnt even consider Deepika competition πŸ˜†

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
But Deepika is a competition in terms of who gives a hit with Saif! πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Kareena straight up said that Saif makes a more successful pair wiht Deepika than he does with me. And seeing how Saif's films with PC just fell through, and he continues to sign more and more films wiht Deepz, I dont think Kareena has anythign against her.
From what I know fo Bebo, I dont think deepika's' in her line of fire.

This content was originally posted by: desigal90

Umm...Deepiak adores Kareena? Since when?

Kareena really doesnt have any relations with Deepika. Not good or bad. She honestly doesnt seem like she even cares, lol. And Deepiak being one of the few that Saif is (allowed) to be working with, makes me think she dont have no problem with her, lol.

I dont think its Kareena. Her snide remarks are normally reserved for people she's directly in competition  with.  She doesnt even consider Deepika competition πŸ˜†

I am not so sure about that. Maybe not in the acting department. But look at it this way, Saif isn't scared of tattoos nor is Deepika. So in Kareena's bheja, Saif might fall for Deepika one day. Tattoo ka connection fevicol se badkar hai these days. Why would she pick on Deepika because of tattoos when there are other bazillion reasons available. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I doubt it's sonam. she's been careful with her comments lately. weird. plus, deepika and sonam are friends. they do stuff and people don't even know. After watching that youtube video of her and deepika. those two make out to be reclusive friends. 
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

I thought it was Sonam first since she is obsessed with saying 'HEHEHE I got my own name tattoed unlike others, I am smart" πŸ˜†

so when somebody asks for her name, she would just show it?πŸ˜† where did she get the tatoo though?πŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Yeah she did! Even HR's wife said bebo makes a good pair with him. But that doesn't mean they are happy about it! I do feel that Kareena doesnt like that Deepika can get all these roles with Saif, and she doesn't..because most of their films fail.

And if bebo really took a dig at Deepika, my though of her being jealous is just proven! Why else would bebo take a dig at Deepika?
desigal90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterphile

I am not so sure about that. Maybe not in the acting department. But look at it this way, Saif isn't scared of tattoos nor is Deepika. So in Kareena's bheja, Saif might fall for Deepika one day. Tattoo ka connection fevicol se badkar hai these days. Why would she pick on Deepika because of tattoos when there are other bazillion reasons available. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Tattoo connection! πŸ˜†
Haha I dont know, maybe its true, who knows. Bebo ka bheja isnt conventional, so I cant really use any logic to defend her πŸ˜†