TOP ACTRESS makes snide remarks abt DEEPIKA - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Is that supposed to be a real tattoo? I thought its fake?!

I am pretty sure that top actress is our own big mouth Bebo.
And people on here blew me off when I said Kareena has a problem with Deepika. Now that wasn't just media made fiction, was it? πŸ˜‰
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --ania--

Is that supposed to be a real tattoo? I thought its fake?!

I am pretty sure that top actress is our own big mouth Bebo.

But I was so sure our big mouth Bebo learned not to take digs at others...guess she hasn't learned! She is probably tired of being diplomatic now! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: beboholic

But I was so sure our big mouth Bebo learned not to take digs at others...guess she hasn't learned! She is probably tired of being diplomatic now! πŸ˜†

I guess this spontaneity is her charm too, at times. But nowadays, she just blurts out things way too much without a second thought....bebo, control karo yaar! 😳
Edited by --ania-- - 13 years ago
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

And people on here blew me off when I said Kareena has a problem with Deepika. Now that wasn't just media made fiction, was it? πŸ˜‰

I thoght that on KWK it was pretty obvious that Deepika is a sore subject between Kareena and Saif. I guess now it is out in the open.
Duh...Its Kareeena. The fangs finally came out after a long self-imposed exile. She's been pissed at Deepika ever since Imtiaz went around saying no one can play Meera better (I beg to differ with you Imli ke bacche but thats not the point). That too when it was Saif's home production, mirchi toh lage gi hi. πŸ˜†Anyway, I like Kareena with fangs, her diplomacy bores me. So bring it on. 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
It all started when LAK was a hit also. Bebo dearest probably couldn't take it that Saif can't give a hit with her, but he can give a hit with Deepika! πŸ˜•
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOl.. I hope for the sake of Saif's sanity, Agent Vinod is a hit.. at least a bigger hit than any of the Saif-Deepika starrers this year.
^ Lensa, you sound like Sheee today. πŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

^ Lensa, you sound like Sheee today. πŸ˜†

I do! πŸ˜† How?