Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Actress ranks in the top-Aishwarya Rai or Kareena Kapoor?

I had forgotten all about Ash  - she seems to be out of the reckoning now tho isnt it ? πŸ˜† ok the mystery is still on  - i was so sure it was Bebo until I read your post. Edited by qwww - 13 years ago
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i know its sonam πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Kareena....who else?
Definitely not PC, she's fond of Deepika. :)
Originally posted by: qwww

I had forgotten all about Ash  - she seems to be out of the reckoning noW*Ho isnt it ? πŸ˜† ok the mystery is still on  - i was so sure it was Bebo until I read your post.

I don't think it would be Aish. I can see how Deepika would be threatening to Kareena or PC, but not Aishwarya

The genres of films they do are mostly disparate.
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
Oh right, I totally forgot about Aishwariya but then again, does she rank among the top (even after her flops from last year)? Yes, no, maybe so?Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its her personal choice to get a tattoo......i dont see any problem with that.......aaj kal aam junta bhi tattoo lagvati hai.........its not a big deal ...........
Aishwarya's in a strange position....she's a top actress but asked on KWK, she usually comes in second or third behind Kareena or PC. That's because she doesn't do as many commercial films as them and Katrina.

Her films flop but she's still considered at the top, and that's because of her foray into Hollywood ventures and her status as a bahu of a certain family.

That said, she doesn't seem to be the type to be jealous of Deepika of all people. If this article was about someone like Rani, then it would be more believable for me that Aish made those comments
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Top B-town family..top actress. Only 2 choices Kareena or Aishwarya..Kareena seems more likely..
Originally posted by: qwww

I had forgotten all about Ash  - she seems to be out of the reckoning now tho isnt it ? πŸ˜† ok the mystery is still on  - i was so sure it was Bebo until I read your post.

Aishwarya Rai: She is capable of making snide remarks but Deepika and her have no films in common. I don't think they are even vying for similar roles. The only reason could be Deepika getting more fame out of her husband's film Dum Maro Dum.

Kareena Kapoor: It could be her as she was miffed with Imtiaz Ali for picking Deepika for LAK. They are vying for similar roles. Now there are always stories about Saif-Deepika's chemistry from Aarakshan camp.
Anyway, it sounds like a casual remark. What's with her tattoo obsession?
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol I hope we find out who said this! I don't think its bebo, bebo has changed recently...she doesn't even take a chance to make digs at PC when journalists asks her! I think bebo learned her lesson, big mouth doesn't get you anywhere...I have a feeling it's Sonam. She might not be a top actress, but she is popular! If it's bebo, than am gonna be shocked she would say such thing! 😲 Even when LAK was going on, she didn't make snide remarks towards Deepika, why now? Interesting!