Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Which scene did u start loving Angini! (Page 3)

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Doe.

The first scene of theirs I saw was, the "Cottage scene". So yeah, from there, I started to like them, still do.
I wish they come back :-((((((((((

And my favourite scene of theirs is that hug scene, where Ragini keeps blaming herself as a failure of a mother, & Anmol comes there to comfort her, and she hugs him, lol. That was sooooo cuteeeeee Embarrassed

And also the divorce scene. It was sooooo, sooooooo sad. Their acting / expressions were just awesomeeeeee !!!!

Oh God, I just want them back !!! Ouch Cry
I liked taht scene also
I soo want to see them back !!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wonderfullife

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

yes i remember how both were mesmerised by apoorva's dance.they did say that bidaai will rock with his entry.

another scene where apoorva captured our heart its the8th- 9th july epi .his confrontation scene with vasu..powerful dialogues and emoted so well by him..

vasu insulting his self-respect .how he clenched his fist and left in anger..a classic scene..Clap
LOLLOLLOL

After that he giot the title of super human

But another scene between Anmol and Vasu i liked was that she confronted him abt the gifts for Tammy  and he said that  there is no such clause in the contract which says that he cannot bring giftys for tammy ROFL

Vasu's face was classic .. LOved the tone Anmol gave her

She deserved it LOLLOL

Wonderfullife

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
@shanti..yes that scene was too good..Smile

he was going out to give ragini privacy but he stayed put there in the room when vasu entered..

as if he knew she will make some nasty comments about him and hurting ragini.

it happenned and he rushed after her after seeing ragini in pain and tears..

the confrontation scene was a treat...

esp when anmol said "woh bhi apne paison se"he used his money to buy his lovely daughter's gifts not the rajvansh..

apoorva and seema in same frame did give the best of performances..

Wonderfullife

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

When you look back on the episodes post leap which  was the first scene which made you say
Yes this jodi mai tho  koi tho baat hai !!
They are just Perfect !!!

Anmol's entry scene and song being played with the lines aaki duniya mei bhi aagar pyaar na kiya to kya kiya and Anmol going behind Ragini at the same time. The look he sported that was enough for me to feel the spark and that unexpected dance, I saw instant chemistry.HeartCool

Anmol and Ragini also knows as Angini  gave us a spectacular 4 + months to show  how  two people strangers to each  other living under the same roof for 7 years still had  ristha which was over and above everything . !

Frankly it still feels rather odd to know Ragini who was so concerned about her family and members never bothered to find out whether Anmol was comfortable on his couch for six yearsCryOuch purely from one human feeling for another while she was shown concerned for even Saakshi.Confused. Her saying yes I did nainsaafi with Anmol does not negate this behaviour of hers.Ouch

Ragini who was in love with ranveer and would never move on but anmol did knock at her heart and it responsed, So also with many who thought would never move on and love this jodi but they did , so when did you start loving them and it grew more and more please share!Smile

I can understand about not moving on as she was still living with the memories of her dead husband whom she loved a lot but ignoring the basic needs of a fellow human being is way above me the creatives faltered here big time. In the end she had only thing to say to dear Anmol that we shall live together forever wonder what they were doing these six years then.LOL

Nevertheless I love Ragini for purely one reason she married Anmol a second time in answer to the world's best proposal made by a really selfless human , I mean your beloved wife doesnot convey she loves you in return but still our Anmol proposes to her Embarrassed One more point in Ragini's favour her undying devotion to her dead husband conveys the thought that she is capable to deep love. Clap. Anmol I need say nothing Wink. My main reason for loving this unique jodi.Big smile Wink

Edited by rekha03 - 19 March 2011 at 10:16pm

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

When you look back on the episodes post leap which  was the first scene which made you say

Anmol's entry scene and song being played with the lines aaki duniya mei bhi aagar pyaar na kiya to kya kiya and Anmol going behind Ragini at the same time. The look he sported that was enough for me to feel the spark and that unexpected dance, I saw instant chemistry.HeartCool

Anmol and Ragini also knows as Angini  gave us a spectacular 4 + months to show  how  two people strangers to each  other living under the same roof for 7 years still had  ristha which was over and above everything . !

Frankly it still feels rather odd to know Ragini who was so concerned about her family and members never bothered to find out whether Anmol was comfortable on his couch for six yearsCryOuch purely from one human feeling for another while she was shown concerned for even Saakshi.Confused. Her saying yes I did nainsaafi with Anmol does not negate this behaviour of hers.Ouch

Ragini who was in love with ranveer and would never move on but anmol did knock at her heart and it responsed, So also with many who thought would never move on and love this jodi but they did , so when did you start loving them and it grew more and more please share!Smile

I can understand about not moving on as she was still living with the memories of her dead husband whom she loved a lot but ignoring the basic needs of a fellow human being is way above me the creatives faltered here big time. In the end she had only thing to say to dear Anmol that we shall live together forever wonder what they were doing these six years then.LOL

Nevertheless I love Ragini for purely one reason she married Anmol a second time in answer to the world's best proposal made by a really selfless human , I mean your beloved wife doesnot convey she loves you in return but still our Anmol proposes to her Embarrassed One more point in Ragini's favour her undying devotion to her dead husband conveys the thought that she is capable to deep love. Clap. Anmol I need say nothing Wink. My main reason for loving this unique jodi.Big smile Wink
You know Rekha Since you brought out the couch issue, I saw one scene of them where Ragini was concern about Malti bahbi's beahoviour when she hadcome to meet her and she was discussing about it wit Anmol and he was sitting on the bed and working on his laptop..

Those privilieges were easily given, I wondered what if he was so tired and  he would be working and he suddenly would fall asleep resting on the head rrest of the bed and would Ragini tell him to get up and sleep on the couch LOL
How I wished thst woudl have happened , maybe Ragini would then not disturb him and she herself ould take a taste of her own medicine by sleeping on the couch

Seriously I felt so sorry for him on taht cpuch
He was definatly feeling uncomfortable akhir insaan hai Unhappy But his goodness no complaints !!

Here Ragini should have made his sleep posture much comfortale, otherwise he should have  got an inflatable bed for himself LOL

Also they both are dramabaaz LOL
Planning they do well, when Tammy and KHushi enetered the room Anmol took his bed and carefully put it on the bed and spread it as if he woke up from the comfy bed Wink

Wonderfullife

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Originally posted by rekha03

You know Rekha Since you brought out the couch issue, I saw one scene of them where Ragini was concern about Malti bahbi's beahoviour when she hadcome to meet her and she was discussing about it wit Anmol and he was sitting on the bed and working on his laptop..

Those privilieges were easily given, I wondered what if he was so tired and  he would be working and he suddenly would fall asleep resting on the head rrest of the bed and would Ragini tell him to get up and sleep on the couch LOL
How I wished thst woudl have happened , maybe Ragini would then not disturb him and she herself ould take a taste of her own medicine by sleeping on the couch

Seriously I felt so sorry for him on taht cpuch
He was definatly feeling uncomfortable akhir insaan hai Unhappy But his goodness no complaints !!

Here Ragini should have made his sleep posture much comfortale, otherwise he should have  got an inflatable bed for himself LOL

Also they both are dramabaaz LOL
Planning they do well, when Tammy and KHushi enetered the room Anmol took his bed and carefully put it on the bed and spread it as if he woke up from the comfy bed Wink

Okay about Ragini getting a taste of her own medicine , I have this burning desire to see Ragini sleep at least once, I mean only once on that same 'COUCH' and Anmol on that big bedLOL
I blame Anmol too for being such a selfless human no complaints whatso ever about the couch even Vasu did nothing she could have had that couch removed so I want to see that couch again in Bidaai2 one of them can sleep on that couch when they have a fight , I hope it is Ragini.Wink

Edited by rekha03 - 20 March 2011 at 12:50am

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
For human beings proper posture of sleep is very important.
Researchers say that sleep 6 to 8 hours is needed for a human being.
Imagine Anmol sleeping on that couch for 7 years, gawd its a disaster..
I blame him also, I mean  he should have  fought for his rights to get to sleep comnfortably

Loking at the way he sleeps I was like whaaa... I mean neck and spinal cord will go for a toss..

Even the day he was annoyed with Shivani and he walked in and took his bed and  went to sleep I thought his legs were out of the couch hanging out ROFL

B2 first priority is he needs a bed a nice comfortable one even if Ragini does'nt share hers  we gift him one as a wedding gift exclusively for Anmol Wink

Edited by shanti05 - 20 March 2011 at 1:01am

Go to top