Which scene did u start loving Angini!

bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
When you look back on the episodes post leap which  was the first scene which made you say
Yes this jodi mai tho  koi tho baat hai !!
They are just Perfect !!!

Anmol and Ragini also knows as Angini  gave us a spectacular 4 + months to show  how  two people strangers to each  other living under the same roof for 7 years still had  ristha which was over and above everything . !

Ragini who was in love with ranveer and would never move on but anmol did knock at her heart and it responsed, So also with many who thought would never move on and love this jodi but they did , so when did you start loving them and it grew more and more please share!๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsome post, actually i stopped watching bidaii after ranveers death,but still came in the forum came across a vm by sami with old song and couldnt believe the chemistry between angini,it had few of the first scenes, anmol is watching ragini sleep,that is what got me hooked.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 I am a great fan of RAGVIR and did not miss a single episode.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have watched each and every episode from Anmol Anamika track to Ragvir honeymoon many number of times ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was so disappointed and sad after hearing the news of kinshuk leaving bidaai๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ but my love for ragini I continued the serialI๐Ÿ˜ƒ have not watched any Apurva serial before๐Ÿ˜‰.So I was worried how will the Angini jodi will work๐Ÿ˜Š.But I was really mesmerised with their awesome chemistry๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. My love for Angini made me an active member .๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

My first attraction to Angini was from bhikri song sequence ๐Ÿ˜ณand it went up from Angini room lock scene.โ˜บ๏ธAfter that I became crazy of them more and more in each episode.โ˜บ๏ธBut Angini's story was too short๐Ÿ˜ญ but it did make a wonderful impact in me.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@bhondu..nice post..๐Ÿ˜Š

a few epi preleap but started to watch bidaai post leap..

i was not an active member of IF but still browsed the net to keep update of wat's happenning in TV industry and serials..

then came across one article apoorva making his entry in bidaai..

no guessing apoorva is my fav actor and no doubt it got me interested..๐Ÿ˜ณ..

watched his entry scene so many times and thats it the look he gave ragini in that dance sequence did it for me..then it was no looking back  for me..that particular scene already showed the intense chemistry of both and i did say this couple will rock the screen..๐Ÿ‘

then we got their first interaction in their room and later his feelings for ragini in the "bhikri "song picturised on them..my love for this couple grew more..

could not resist not sharing my thoughts about this couple joined IF and today i'm with 1680 posts only on bidaai forum..๐Ÿ˜‰

this shows how much angini has mesmerised me and will continue do so..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I must say i joined the forum not only because  i am going to miss Angini๐Ÿ˜‰ but mainly because i felt so sad as i may be missing awesome post of saveeta,chandrika,shanti,sami,๐Ÿ˜ณ

eventhough i was not active i always wanted to share my views with all my friends here.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I love to read all the posts especially saveeta.s ๐Ÿ‘which mainly made me active in this forum.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I started to be active 1 month before bidaai ended๐Ÿ˜› but now i am in 1069 th posts.๐Ÿ˜ณit's all because of my craziness on Angini.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
shanaya28 thumbnail
@krithika.we sure are crazy about angini.๐Ÿ˜ณ

i'm so happy you joined the forum and also got a friend in you krithika....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

today you giving us such treat with your amazing VMS and of course your awesome views on angini in each topic..๐Ÿ‘

i think our love for this couple will grow more each day and wat amaze me we always have something to discuss about them and to say they we were in their journey just for 4 months..

cant wait for their comeback...
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anizor

awsome post, actually i stopped watching bidaii after ranveers death,but still came in the forum came across a vm by sami with old song and couldnt believe the chemistry between angini,it had few of the first scenes, anmol is watching ragini sleep,that is what got me hooked.

Sop nice to hear that..
I can understand when a  pair makes an impact and  then one goes away it makes you ignore the show, But somthing which changes your view about the character intropduced ,
And the pairing may create magic and seem so beautiful and real

VM's do inspire you  they say a beautioful story !๐Ÿ˜Š
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

I am a great fan of RAGVIR and did not miss a single episode.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have watched each and every episode from Anmol Anamika track to Ragvir honeymoon many number of times ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was so disappointed and sad after hearing the news of kinshuk leaving bidaai๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ but my love for ragini I continued the serialI๐Ÿ˜ƒ have not watched any Apurva serial before๐Ÿ˜‰.So I was worried how will the Angini jodi will work๐Ÿ˜Š.But I was really mesmerised with their awesome chemistry๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. My love for Angini made me an active member .๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

My first attraction to Angini was from bhikri song sequence ๐Ÿ˜ณand it went up from Angini room lock scene.โ˜บ๏ธAfter that I became crazy of them more and more in each episode.โ˜บ๏ธBut Angini's story was too short๐Ÿ˜ญ but it did make a wonderful impact in me.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘

I liked that song also..
There was something spieoceal when they showed these two lost people who have been  put together by destiny and they seem to be  conection and many ways there were instances which showed us ANmol's  feelings for Ragini and ragini 's understanding abiut this man.
Time was important to show the depth of tehir relatsionship, but the show went off air when we started to see teh essnece of their love coming into limelight
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: savee_k

@bhondu..nice post..๐Ÿ˜Š

a few epi preleap but started to watch bidaai post leap..

i was not an active member of IF but still browsed the net to keep update of wat's happenning in TV industry and serials..

then came across one article apoorva making his entry in bidaai..

no guessing apoorva is my fav actor and no doubt it got me interested..๐Ÿ˜ณ..

watched his entry scene so many times and thats it the look he gave ragini in that dance sequence did it for me..then it was no looking back  for me..that particular scene already showed the intense chemistry of both and i did say this couple will rock the screen..๐Ÿ‘

then we got their first interaction in their room and later his feelings for ragini in the "bhikri "song picturised on them..my love for this couple grew more..

could not resist not sharing my thoughts about this couple joined IF and today i'm with 1680 posts only on bidaai forum..๐Ÿ˜‰

this shows how much angini has mesmerised me and will continue do so..๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was also not at all active and then after watching so many scenes of Anmol and ragini i decdeded to become active , but in teh middle beacuse of Saakshi track I  was so unhappy and the problems they were dragging a lot , and teh rush at the end

I still feel teh show  has so much to show for Angini, I so want the senasn two happening and give us more about how Ragini  feels for Anmol

The story is about  the lives of ragini and sadhana, but then vhanges took place and now Ragini and saakshi live the lives  with their spouces and see happiness beyong , which should be given good credit

shanaya28 thumbnail
@bhondu..so true the focus on angini in the beggining of the leap did captured the viewers heart..

same goes for us too..

the twist later did get anmol out of focus for sometime and it was sure a bit boring to watch the sakshi track and her revenge..

once the creatives back on track and anmol..angini back in the frame it was a real treat to watch them and the few last epi anmol got the much needed screenpresence..

his presence in the show itself will get the viewers attention..so crossing fingers they do keep the character of anmol in season 2..
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago