Creatives, Give Your Actors New Clothes - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kadydeep

I have always had a fantasy to see Maan running on a treadmill sweating with glistening toned abs listening to his Ipod.......😍😍😍.....sorry I was drifting away.....☺️...

And what would he be listening in his Ipod?
Maybe........"share market ka haal"....you never know....he would use a radio instead of ipod....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
hey and that gujjar jut has two pair one day white second day black ans so the story keeps on repeating😆
so agree with u ....................these producers r so cheap n gving proper house with clothes pehle it all was so grand in the beginning of Delhi phase!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Just imagining the clothes stinking and our Maaneet trying to do romantic scenes with the same clothes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maan is supposed to be a billionaire so why is his wardrobe so limited the same goes for Daadi & Annie. Manisha has changed more outfits than all of the Khuranas 🤣🤣

CV's stop being so stingy, kanjoosi choodo aur get the Khuranas some new clothes and please get Geet some nice night suits or better still slinky negligeees 😆 & some nice silk pyjama sets for Maan 😃

Daadi is the matriach of the family so some nice elegant sarees for her with some elegant pearls would look great

And we haven't seen Geet in a saree for a long time😕
Oh man Zee , I can't stop ROFLing at your topic 🤣

I often wonder why actors do not protest . Better still I am sure they are allowed to wear their own clothes as long as they ho with their characters . AS used his own wardrobe I believe .

High time they got new clothes . If anything , atleast for hygiene sake . They r in same clothes for dayyyys . Ewww !

When the story track is a marriage i expected a change in the clothes but they did not do it but how can we expect that they will change the clothes in this MC recovering track arre guys wait for something nice to happen then kapde toh badlenge... like Maan had worn some good Prince coat in pee loon sequence then nice casual t shirts when he is at home... he has worn good clothes at happy occasions.... but this time i say to the cv's concentrate more on story than their clothes.....  Edited by abd_20 - 13 years ago
agree with you, they definitely need new clothes specially maaneet and daadi and For AA crap i dont bother 
CVs are like, "Save money to spend on new show"
the  new khurana house is also sosmall....and the fridge in the kitchen a 165 lts single door......pls cvs
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣