India-Forums

Terence Lewis - A groovy record (Page 4)

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Mihirism

Tongue Oh so Terrence doesn't care about money....and 50 rupees is not that much....so why not just donate the money that he gets from this to charity? I mean if he doesn't care about money then it shouldn't be a big deal right? Big smile I agree with shstradhari Bhai, this is nothing but a money making scheme,......I guess now that it looks as if he isn't going to be a part of DID going forward, Terrence is finding different ways to make money.......I hope people at large realize how arrogant this man is in asking them for money just so he can get his name in the records book..... Confused

@bold Did he mention what he's gonna do with the money?Confused

And so do u mean people judge DID just because they want money? So even geeta is doing that huh? Why doesn't she donate what she gets paid to charityTongue

and he is not asking for moneyLOLur makin it sound like he is begging ppl to join.

Its so nice of him to charge just 50 rupees so even common man can participate! Others would've asked at least 200 Rs/- or so!Big smile

Big smile No one else is arrogant like him....... This is not a competition, the sole purpose of this is to get Terrence's name in the record book.......the sole purpose of DID is not to make any one person famous, hope you see the difference......when the people who made the largest pizza tried out for the record book, they didn't go around asking people for money...... Big smile

so all those who have tried for guinness book are arrogant people??? ankit ki ho gayi wah bhai wah...

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Big smile No one else is arrogant like him....... This is not a competition, the sole purpose of this is to get Terrence's name in the record book.......the sole purpose of DID is not to make any one person famous, hope you see the difference......when the people who made the largest pizza tried out for the record book, they didn't go around asking people for money...... Big smile

So TL is going around asking people for money? ROFL Ankit one of my cousins has trained under him  for one year and trust me, he is a really nice man. idk what specific thing got u against him but its not healthy to judge people to this extent specially when u don't know them personally Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Noor_Ul_AinRapierdesicrowd

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Big smile Yes all those who charge others just so they can get their name in the record books, well yes those people are arrogant......the people who made the largest pizza for example picked up all the cost....they didn't go around with open palms to others to fulfill their wish to get in the record books..... Tongue
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Big smile Yes all those who charge others just so they can get their name in the record books, well yes those people are arrogant......the people who made the largest pizza for example picked up all the cost....they didn't go around with open palms to others to fulfill their wish to get in the record books..... Tongue

well yeh tumhare hisaab se hai...hamare hisaab se agar koi entry fee Rs 50 charge kare toh woh bahot bhala, nek, saaf dil insaan hai...arrogant nahi...shayad woh arrogant ho jo har baar ek hi dialogue bolta ho...accha attempt tha par...LOL...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Noor_Ul_AinRapierhindu4lyfThatOneGuyWreckLassNishita123

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

So TL is going around asking people for money?ROFLAnkit one of my cousins has trained under him for one year and trust me, he is a really nice man. idk what specific thing got u against him but its not healthy to judge people to this extent specially when u don't know them personallyWink

Big smile What a coincidence? My cousin owns a restaurant where Terrence has eaten a few times, and he says that Terrence isn't exactly a great tipper....so go figure Tongue
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

So TL is going around asking people for money?ROFLAnkit one of my cousins has trained under him for one year and trust me, he is a really nice man. idk what specific thing got u against him but its not healthy to judge people to this extent specially when u don't know them personallyWink

Big smile What a coincidence? My cousin owns a restaurant where Terrence has eaten a few times, and he says that Terrence isn't exactly a great tipper....so go figure Tongue

Well Terence and I have that in common LOL

Edited by Mihirism - 17 March 2011 at 8:20pm
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

well yeh tumhare hisaab se hai...hamare hisaab se agar koi entry fee Rs 50 charge kare toh woh bahot bhala, nek, saaf dil insaan hai...arrogant nahi...shayad woh arrogant ho jo har baar ek hi dialogue bolta ho...accha attempt tha par...LOL...
Big smile Haila, yeh kaun bolts hein humesha? Tongue
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Well Terence and I have that in commonLOL

Big smile Arey but we are gujju.....what's his excuse? Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index