Terence Lewis - A groovy record - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› Oh so Terrence doesn't care about money....and 50 rupees is not that much....so why not just donate the money that he gets from this to charity? I mean if he doesn't care about money then it shouldn't be a big deal right? πŸ˜ƒ I agree with shstradhari Bhai, this is nothing but a money making scheme,......I guess now that it looks as if he isn't going to be a part of DID going forward, Terrence is finding different ways to make money.......I hope people at large realize how arrogant this man is in asking them for money just so he can get his name in the records book..... πŸ˜•

why should he donate this money to Charity, its not his company that is running this and even if it is m sure he will donate a part of that amount to charity, sorry you won't get to know about it......His company does donate to Charity, he donates his personal hard earned money to charity...sorry ankit tumhe iske baare mein pata nahi hai...btw Geetu donates?

πŸ˜› Oh so Terrence doesn't care about money....and 50 rupees is not that much....so why not just donate the money that he gets from this to charity? I mean if he doesn't care about money then it shouldn't be a big deal right? πŸ˜ƒ I agree with shstradhari Bhai, this is nothing but a money making scheme,......I guess now that it looks as if he isn't going to be a part of DID going forward, Terrence is finding different ways to make money.......I hope people at large realize how arrogant this man is in asking them for money just so he can get his name in the records book..... πŸ˜•

@bold Did he mention what he's gonna do with the money? πŸ˜•

And so do u mean people judge DID just because they want money? So even geeta is doing that huh? Why doesn't she donate what she gets paid to charity πŸ˜›

and he is not asking for money πŸ˜† ur makin it sound like he is begging ppl to join. 

Its so nice of him to charge just 50 rupees so even common man can participate! Others would've asked at least 200 Rs/- or so! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Mihirism

@bold Did he mention what he's gonna do with the money?πŸ˜•

And so do u mean people judge DID just because they want money? So even geeta is doing that huh? Why doesn't she donate what she gets paid to charityπŸ˜›

and he is not asking for moneyπŸ˜†ur makin it sound like he is begging ppl to join.

Its so nice of him to charge just 50 rupees so even common man can participate! Others would've asked at least 200 Rs/- or so!πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ No one else is arrogant like him....... This is not a competition, the sole purpose of this is to get Terrence's name in the record book.......the sole purpose of DID is not to make any one person famous, hope you see the difference......when the people who made the largest pizza tried out for the record book, they didn't go around asking people for money...... πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ No one else is arrogant like him....... This is not a competition, the sole purpose of this is to get Terrence's name in the record book.......the sole purpose of DID is not to make any one person famous, hope you see the difference......when the people who made the largest pizza tried out for the record book, they didn't go around asking people for money...... πŸ˜ƒ

so all those who have tried for guinness book are arrogant people??? ankit ki ho gayi wah bhai wah...

So TL is going around asking people for money? πŸ€£ Ankit one of my cousins has trained under him  for one year and trust me, he is a really nice man. idk what specific thing got u against him but its not healthy to judge people to this extent specially when u don't know them personally πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜ƒ Yes all those who charge others just so they can get their name in the record books, well yes those people are arrogant......the people who made the largest pizza for example picked up all the cost....they didn't go around with open palms to others to fulfill their wish to get in the record books..... πŸ˜›

πŸ˜ƒ Yes all those who charge others just so they can get their name in the record books, well yes those people are arrogant......the people who made the largest pizza for example picked up all the cost....they didn't go around with open palms to others to fulfill their wish to get in the record books..... πŸ˜›

well yeh tumhare hisaab se hai...hamare hisaab se agar koi entry fee Rs 50 charge kare toh woh bahot bhala, nek, saaf dil insaan hai...arrogant nahi...shayad woh arrogant ho jo har baar ek hi dialogue bolta ho...accha attempt tha par...πŸ˜†...
Originally posted by Mihirism

So TL is going around asking people for money?🀣Ankit one of my cousins has trained under him for one year and trust me, he is a really nice man. idk what specific thing got u against him but its not healthy to judge people to this extent specially when u don't know them personallyπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒ What a coincidence? My cousin owns a restaurant where Terrence has eaten a few times, and he says that Terrence isn't exactly a great tipper....so go figure πŸ˜›

πŸ˜ƒ What a coincidence? My cousin owns a restaurant where Terrence has eaten a few times, and he says that Terrence isn't exactly a great tipper....so go figure πŸ˜›

Well Terence and I have that in common πŸ˜†
Edited by Mihirism - 13 years ago
Originally posted by desicrowd

well yeh tumhare hisaab se hai...hamare hisaab se agar koi entry fee Rs 50 charge kare toh woh bahot bhala, nek, saaf dil insaan hai...arrogant nahi...shayad woh arrogant ho jo har baar ek hi dialogue bolta ho...accha attempt tha par...πŸ˜†...
πŸ˜ƒ Haila, yeh kaun bolts hein humesha? πŸ˜›