WreckLass thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice!
I would pay Rs.500 or even Rs.5000😳
Edited by crystalline23 - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihirism

If it was free of charge then koi bhi raah-chalta aadmi sign up karleta...you need people who can at least spell dance ðŸ˜†

😃 so are we saying that only people who can afford to pay 50 rupees can dance? so dance, music, arts etc should only be enjoyed and partaken by rich people? That's  right, people who don't have money, why should they have any fun in the world? how can they be artists of any sort? after all it's only the rich who are cultured and it's only the rich who deserve the finer things in life.........😛
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃 so are we saying that only people who can afford to pay 50 rupees can dance? so dance, music, arts etc should only be enjoyed and partaken by rich people? That's  right, people who don't have money, why should they have any fun in the world? how can they be artists of any sort? after all it's only the rich who are cultured and it's only the rich who deserve the finer things in life.........😛

Yup !! ðŸ˜ƒ
ankit_nyc thumbnail

😛 D sir himself said in DID 2 that his family couldn't afford to send him to dance classes and his teacher taught him for free all those years.........D sir even brought his teacher on to the stage and thanked him profusely for teaching him for free.......I guess not every teacher is looking to squeeze every last penny out of his students.....Hats off to D sir and his teacher.....😛

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Aww I would have LOVED to sign up.. If only i was in India :(

Good Luck to him though! I hope he gets enough sign ups and succeeds in breaking the record! :D

Good Luck Terence! 

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😃 Goes to show how greedy some people are........won't even let go of a dollar........He is the one that wants to set the record, and instead of being grateful that people are willing to take the time out of their day to help him, he wants to charge them for it.......😃 So let me get this straight, his name will go down in the record book and the poor slop who paid 50 rupees will get what out of it exactly? 😃 He couldn't just give the people a break? People have given him so much over they years, and in this instance he couldn't just waive the 50 rupees? 😛

what will they get out of it? a chance to learn from the expert! a chance to learn a whole routine from one of the top choreographers and dancers in India. 50 rupees is a small price to pay for this experience IMO. people over here are willing to 5000 Rs. This is just like Dharmesh working for your beloved Geeta. Dharmesh choreographs everything and who takes the credit? Geeta! But then why does Dharmesh do this for Geeta? experience! An experience in learning from a choreographer who worked in Bollywood (I think dharmesh is a better choreographer than geeta, but that is a whole other issue). He gets experience is choreographing!

And besides, who the heck is forcing them to pay those 50 Rs. and join? You don't wanna join, don't join. Baat wahi khatam hoti hai!😃
Edited by Rapier - 13 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

what will they get out of it? a chance to learn from the expert! a chance to learn a whole routine from one of the top choreographers and dancers in India. 50 rupees is a small price to pay for this experience IMO. people over here are willing to 5000 Rs. This is just like Dharmesh working for your beloved Geeta. Dharmesh choreographs everything and who takes the credit? Geeta! But then why does Dharmesh do this for Geeta? experience! An experience in learning from a choreographer who worked in Bollywood (I think dharmesh is a better choreographer than geeta, but that is a whole other issue). He gets experience is choreographing!

And besides, who the heck is forcing them to pay those 50 Rs. and join? You don't wanna join, don't join. Baat wahi khatam hoti hai!😃

Well, baat khatam na khatam ki nahi hai.
Ankit has a point. Terrence wants to break the record...for his name shake, he is advertising people to come and joining for 50/-. What ia m understanding is...let say 1800x50=90000...ho gaye. Usme say i am sure adhe to out hi ho jayenge....phir se 50/- jod do for other people....😕
Lagta hai....paise chap ne ki skim hai...🤣
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😕 The guy makes so much money through his "dance school"........He makes tons of money "judging" dance shows on television..........😕 and even then he feels the need to charge people 50 rupees to help him set a world record? 😕 He couldn't give the common man a break? charging people money to put himself in the record book.........😕 wow and here I thought I had seen everything when it comes to sucking every single dime out of people.......😕

First of all good goin' TL...
now coming back to you ankit...do you know TL himself was one of those who cudn't afford a dance lesson...he too has climbed through all the hardships...if you do not know he runs a free dance school for all the under privileged children...Rs. 50?? seriously thats peanuts and m sure any one can afford...and knowing the big heart of TL, if there is someone so talented and cannot pay...he will surely not charge from that person...if you happen to know any such please contact TL, we know how good he is at heart...😃...
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ppl dont respect anything given for free :P

hence terrence charges nominal amount :D
ankit_nyc thumbnail
😛 Oh so Terrence doesn't care about money....and 50 rupees is not that much....so why not just donate the money that he gets from this to charity? I mean if he doesn't care about money then it shouldn't be a big deal right? 😃 I agree with shstradhari Bhai, this is nothing but a money making scheme,......I guess now that it looks as if he isn't going to be a part of DID going forward, Terrence is finding different ways to make money.......I hope people at large realize how arrogant this man is in asking them for money just so he can get his name in the records book..... 😕