Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

this is called true love

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
the true love one day definitely shows its colours😃when a girl even in an unconcious state or condition tends to remember the name of her love & takes the name of her love again & again and when a person even after being beaten mercilessly speaks only the name of his love repeatedly & even remembers the moments shared with her in such a condition then such a passion & desire to meet each other can only be called true love🤗i just couldn't stop myself from smiling & remembering their ragalicious moments all the way😍Edited by monaghosh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indeed that was true love all the way. How romantic.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The whole scene was   so romantic!!!❤️    That was the best scene for me in todays epi!
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is true love sangini is now completely ruined story. first started that was fantastic. now the story is no true love. no story .even the vamp also not vamp.  good people are vamp. kya hai. i am completely fed up, once the additi character is out of sangini then all the fans of additi will stop watching this stupid true love story. pl kill pihu and abhay. then all is over . then rudra and gowri true love story. very bad story. good actor iqbal ruined.his talent.  additi pl dont waste your talent. come as lead.