Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||29 Happy Holi (Page 85)

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by kuls11

hi ren AMU.....ANU...................for u AMU I m here
hiiii kuls wassup long tym no see hehehee


anu I was missinf from actions from logn timeLOL
hehehehe kaha thi in dreams of maaan n demon kya hehehehehehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
yaar geet is in a state of shock....think.....she left all of her family...even she was to lose her life for tht baby....
now it is gone....
on the other hand.....maan is trying to console her....he was trying his best....but aisa to nahin ki hamesha ek dusre ki pov ek ho....wht he does...geet don't like it....it's quite natural...

now...abt the maafi.......dev is in a state of guilt....& geet in shock....she can't think properly....so this maafi nama come on....

& if geet deserted maan....so maan definitely try to get her back.....so a new love storyWink


Edited by mgdg_2010 - 17 March 2011 at 1:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulJanuableSanu

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

yaar geet is in a state of shock....think.....she left all of her family...even she was to lose her life for tht baby....
now it is gone....
on the other hand.....maan is trying to console her....he was trying his best....but aisa to nahin ki hamesha ek dusre ki pov ek ho....wht he does...geet don't like it....it's quite natural...

now...abt the maafi.......dev is in a state of guilt....& geet in shock....she can't think properly....so this maafi nama come on....

& if geet deserted maan....so maan definitely try to get her back.....so a new love storyWink
ohhhhhhhhh lyk dat wowwwwwwwww kaash aisa ho jaisa u r saying hayeeeee maneet willl falll alll over again hayeeee dreammmy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
hain na ...dremy aab samaj main aaya...yaar....Wink
IF  is in war state again....Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulJanuableSanu

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
OMG! Koi hain ...
I m certainly heart broken .geet leaving house ? Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010JanuableSanu

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

OMG! Koi hain ...
I m certainly heart broken .geet leaving house ? Shocked
haila samdhan....tera sautan ghar chor raha....why to be heart broken....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-JanuableSanu

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
watttttttttt y war in GF diiiiii now wat willl dey fight for oh yaa who is rite n who is wrong grrrrrrrr
 
hiiii poooja yaaa ren diii is rite ab to tumhara raasta saaf u can go to maaan now hehehee as ur sautan left home ehehheeh so u can give maaan dat sahaara as he is broken ehehehhee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-mgdg_2010

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

watttttttttt y war in GF diiiiii now wat willl dey fight for oh yaa who is rite n who is wrong grrrrrrrr
 
hiiii poooja yaaa ren diii is rite ab to tumhara raasta saaf u can go to maaan now hehehee as ur sautan left home ehehheeh so u can give maaan dat sahaara as he is broken ehehehhee
bingo u ot tht....but my samdhan to crying...lolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 61   Views: 45178

Ankita_88 61 45178 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 25   Views: 9943

Amor. 25 9943 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 14   Views: 12486

Amour_Reet 14 12486 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 7803

Shipra_S 14 7803 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 20   Views: 3960

adits7 20 3960 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index