Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I Think I got the mystery of ring!!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys I think I know wht ring sid is looking for? Its nt tht ring which abhay gave piya its probably some other ring which him make more powerful than Chand tht's why Chandu mama is worried😊 or else why he will care for Maithali's ring?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i was thinking the same...what is his plan actually

snatching piya from abhay
hurting abhay
drinking blood of all the girls including piya..panchi..T
giving a hard time to his daddy dinosaur...

what is actually his plans...i am confused....

he is doing everything and he wants the ring....

but yes the ring has nothing to do with maithilli since chand himself tell haseena that maithilli is dead
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 u guys rite.
it's the same ring that abhay gave pia.
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nopes then the way chand mentions maithli is dead is quiet ironic...if dead then what was the need to include even maithli's name in the talk when raichands hate any discussion on her.. And so far it has been all TVD so no more expectations left for the show to give different story..but i am enjoying this too lol.. Preparing myself for encounter with our desi bonnie ...and yes how will she behave with abhay just like a younger sissey... I so much want our misha to be bonnie..but dunn kill me..best witch can be t..it suits her persona..but i want misha to be witch
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why will Chand bother abt Maithali or piya then he dnt even care for them it has to be some ring which will make sid powerful then Chand thts why chand is worried
RajeevsKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

<font size="4">Hey guys I think I know wht ring sid is looking for? Its nt tht ring which abhay gave piya its probably some other ring which him make more powerful than Chand tht's why Chandu mama is worried😊or else why he will care for Maithali's ring?</font>

i think its some part of which he scold panchi not ever to tch dat.. Wat u think guys...