Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi got all the praise!

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
What about Ahem and his wonderful bowling and batting?
Jigar and his wonderful bowling and batting?
Dhaval and his wonderful fielding
Kinjal and her wonderful fielding and batting
Raashi and her wonderful catch
Chiraah and Paraag and their contribution

Winnning the match was a group effort.

Why was Gopi getting all the blessing and all the praise?  That was a little unfair.

She missed 3 shots, and then as luck would have it, the fielder was stupid and missed catching the ball and she manages to score 4 runs.

The family was celebrating as though she hit hard and hit a 6 run shot.

The navratri thing was all Gopi and Ahem on their own

But this cricket thing went to mostly Ahem, the family, and then Gopi for the lucky shot

No wonder Ahem was irritated. I would be too

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes u r wright @yuks they all need to to be praised.
aham was not out till the end of the match. jigar gives full of his support
to aham during batting. rashi caught a ball.
but i will not comment on dhawal. he is best and best only in his work
not in his works. i think kinjal fielded better than dhawal
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I would have to agree with you Yuks, it was a team effort, but thats SNS for you.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he was not irritated that everyone praised gopi  he was irritated at first when gopi got on to the field n missed but he gave a million dollar smile n expression as if to say well done  gopi, it may have been a lucky shot for gopi but it was the one that won the game, n aham saw that. 
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, when Rashi had a catch, it too great effort from koki's side to appreciate it coz she dont like Rashi.. Its always "meri gopi vau" for her.. It was better to have a chess game between kokila and savita.. Stupid koki
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lolzzzzz Yes.... I was wondering the same thing!!!!
Gopi it was her luck and that stupid fielder to miss that dumb shot.... just cuzz she was the one who shot llast.... she got all the praise....
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, Gopi was the last batswoman and due to fielder error, won the game, but because she missed 3 shots and it seemed in the last few seconds she won the game for them, afterall weren't the Savita and them celebrating sure the fielder would get the ball, mis fielded and the Modi's ecstatic. When people don't know how to play a particular sport and manage to succeed the first time of trying, you need to encourage them, that's why all the praise for Gopi.

I agree with Suk - " it may have been a lucky shot for gopi but it was the one that won the game, n aham saw that."  

All the hard work of the others would have all been in vain had Gopi not delivered that crucial 4 runs.
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
totally agree wid u..
Other need to be praised...
It's gopi's gd luck tht at last ball she made 4 runs....

But gopi praises rarely.....tht y i'm happy wid this incident....
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
more than anything it is gopi's courage which must be considered. in her whole life she had never held a bat but she is forced to play and save and family's honour and she does it without complaint. even though rashi is familiar with that she bunks from saving her family. so without gopi's courage to face the unknown the modi's would not have won. she deserves  to be praised
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree with you.

Yes, Gopi did play the last shot and get them through the win with her 'lucky' shot, but she didn't do it all alone. It was a team effort and everyone had to be applauded and appreciated.