new promo of ltl for TONIGHT wid link on page 6 - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Re-read the promo Priya has posted. It simply makes no sense! So Naku got kidnapped when she went for the flowers with Ranga. How come Dutta sent her off with Ranga? This isnt something Dutta is likely to do. Also by the time Ranga returned Dutta's eyesight was back without even allowing the flowers to work.
I feel it is just a preview of  things   in the comg weeks rather than it being an exact replica as shown.πŸ˜•   This is one of its kind nd also too many things involved in it, so expect this to happen atleast for the whole of next two weeks.  Lets wait nd watch for the events to unfold.
But guy's if u notice that kalal is fearful of Dutta because she only gets her strenght by hiding behind her so called bodygaurds and suds.... therefore get rid off suds then watch kala facial expressions of death..πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ€‘
Thanks for sharing and the link!!

Confusing promoπŸ˜•. Looks like highly edited one. In one scene Mahadev, while holding Ranga is facing Dutta and in the very next scene where Dutta is seen viewing the pic, Mahadev is standing right behind Dutta. Might be 2 different scenes. Maybe when Mahadev and Ranga comes, Dutta can't see yet. But the scene shown where Dutta views the pic, that time his eye sight is back with the help of the magic flower ofcourse 😊
Originally posted by Chaudhrytm

But guy's if u notice that kalal is fearful of Dutta because she only gets her strenght by hiding behind her so called bodygaurds and suds.... therefore get rid off suds then watch kala facial expressions of death..πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ€‘
Except for Suds nd one or two BGs the rest of the BGs ran away according to baji.  So, she is pretty vulnerable right now except for the hostages which is her trump card.😊

i think Dutta was still blind when Ranga told him abt Naku being taken away... so it is the flower that will cure him and thats when he see the pic..
Thanks for sharing dear.....Well 3 purposes of kala to kidnap nakku is....1st Dutta's strength n his kawaj wouldnt be with him to protect him..By Kidnapping nakku kala will hit dutta's weakest spot his heart (Nakusha) to bring him to her ...n Lastly I feel she will place her along with seema in dutta's room so that she could create a rift between nakusha n dutta through seema....

But I m hoping that by nakusha's words n her stay with seema in dutta's nakku's room... she is able to redeem seema yet again n seema should realise what a fool kala has made her by using her ...n how she will never spare dutta n kill dutta..n hopefully seema giving up her life saving nakusha n asking for a final forgiveness from dutta...n dutta forgiving her before she breathes her last...n then settling scores with kala n sudharshan.....I want Dutta to make them stay at patil wadi n make them go through hell..like kala working as a maid as nakku used to n leela n roops torturing her as a revenge...Sudharshan getting beaten up by baaji n salt n chillies being applied on his wounds just the way he did to baaji...well they both should go through the same humilation which they put through dutta nakku n family..before being finally kicked out of their lives!πŸ˜†

Did Anyone notice Ranga had those wild flowers in his hands ..I guess now dutta will get his eyesight back as nakku broke her promise to dutta that she will not go insearch of any flower n she did n got kidnapped  sending the flower with ranga so that when dutta returns to patil wadi he has all the power to see before he fights kala nowπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by meghaparti - 13 years ago
Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing dear.....Well 3 purposes of kala to kidnap nakku is....1st Dutta's strength n his kawaj wouldnt be with him to protect him..By Kidnapping nakku kala will hit dutta's weakest spot his heart (Nakusha) to bring him to her ...n Lastly I feel she will place her along with seema in dutta's room so that she could create a rift between nakusha n dutta through seema....

But I m hoping that by nakusha's words n her stay with seema in dutta's nakku's room... she is able to redeem seema yet again n seema should realise what a fool kala has made her by using her ...n how she will never spare dutta n kill dutta..n hopefully seema giving up her life saving nakusha n asking for a final forgiveness from dutta...n dutta forgiving her before she breathes her last...n then settling scores with kala n sudharshan.....I want Dutta to make them stay at patil wadi n make them go through hell..like kala working as a maid as nakku used to n leela n roops torturing her as a revenge...Sudharshan getting beaten up by baaji n salt n chillies being applied on his wounds just the way he did to baaji...well they both should go through the same humilation which they put through dutta nakku n family..before being finally kicked out of their lives!πŸ˜†

Did Anyone notice Ranga had those wild flowers in his hands ..I guess now dutta will get his eyesight back as nakku broke her promise to dutta that she will not go insearch of any flower n she did n got kidnapped  sending the flower with ranga so that when dutta returns to patil wadi he has all the power to see before he fights kala nowπŸ˜ƒ

love your post.. exactly what i was thinking. I'm pretty sure that nakusha will go in search of flower power without dutta knowing. Here she will get captured by kalas chamcha's. Actually i'm loving this storyline its a little unexpected. I have a feeling that dutta along side mahadev and his villagers will plan an attack on kala..take back p.n.
As for tourture of kala..i actually wish it goes the way you have stated. I don't think dutta will be able to kill her but like he has stressed ealier he would prefer to give his dushmans a living death. Not only that but it would be funny to see the likes of baaji boss kala and that suddy around the house.
I didn't actually notice flower power in rangas hands..so kudos for thatπŸ‘
looking forward to the rest of the week now...jagruti

Yippe ..Action after a very long time ....   

Cruella u r so

nd I am gonna

Originally posted by jagrutid

love your post.. exactly what i was thinking. I'm pretty sure that nakusha will go in search of flower power without dutta knowing. Here she will get captured by kalas chamcha's. Actually i'm loving this storyline its a little unexpected. I have a feeling that dutta along side mahadev and his villagers will plan an attack on kala..take back p.n.
As for tourture of kala..i actually wish it goes the way you have stated. I don't think dutta will be able to kill her but like he has stressed ealier he would prefer to give his dushmans a living death. Not only that but it would be funny to see the likes of baaji boss kala and that suddy around the house.
I didn't actually notice flower power in rangas hands..so kudos for thatπŸ‘
looking forward to the rest of the week now...jagruti

Thanks dear..I think the track would likely move in this direction because remember kala loves to play mind games...n she enjoys when she succeeds...in torturing a person through his or her mind ...she gets a sense of satisfaction n pleasure for mentally killing someone n i m sure she would let go this opportunity with nakku n seema..but hoping nakku being the smarter one n knowing kala in n out she will not only save herself from kala's drama infront of seema but will surely open her eyesπŸ˜†
Edited by meghaparti - 13 years ago

Thanks for sharing..😊  promo is indeed confusing.. πŸ˜•
last weekend they showed the promo [for the week] but everything happened on monday.. now this promo is for today.. but again will all these happen in a single episode ?
better i wait  and watch  today's episode ..