Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Re-read the promo Priya has posted. It simply makes no sense! So Naku got kidnapped when she went for the flowers with Ranga. How come Dutta sent her off with Ranga? This isnt something Dutta is likely to do. Also by the time Ranga returned Dutta's eyesight was back without even allowing the flowers to work.

Yes I agree....as Crystal mentioned too...the promo is somewhat edited.....maybe it's a special shot promo just to provide a mini forecast of what the next high point of the track might be....i guess we just have to be patient and take things as they come ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 There's no sign of Ranga with Nakku according to the precap .......From where does he go with her ....... Will Dutta ask someone to go and then Ranga goes......Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
we all know naa that the promo of laagi is always different from the real one epi. something is must be missing frm this promo.Dutta said 3 to 4 times that when his eyesight came back he wanted to see nakkus face first. and i don't think so that cv's will ignore that. so, its better to wait inspite of giving our own prediction.
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh nakku is kidnapped by kala and makes dutta more angry 
ghayal sher aur bhi kharnak hota hai koi kala ko batao

nakku has left for jungle to bring flower

so action pack  episodes are coming wowoooooooooo
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There is a computer in the PN storeroom! :lol: So that's how they kill time in there, ahah! ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜† Aur dekho, Kishore Bhao kya pose mar ke khade hain 😆

So Kala will send someone to kidnap Nakku, huh? Funny...I thought she was done with sending people after DN...wonder what will change that.
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
alveera_rckz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasha_1

why u guys always chat about mishal leaving or ltl ending just enjoy the wonderful show yar

total agree wid u sasha jus enjoy da show