Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx for the link chochu😊.But if naku was kidnapped and they said ki photograph ne uski aankhen khol di does this mean naku was not the first person whom dutta saw after getting his eyes back😕Now i am feeling restless Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chochu - thanks for the link!! 🤗🤗🤗

LTL is flying these days....
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the link Chochu!

Looks like Ranga and Naku went to bring the flower😕😆....and Naku got kidnapped on the way back! Okee...it should take at least 3 episodes according to me!

And Dutta's eye-sight is back without the med...hmm! And Naku is not going to be the first one he sees...😒

I remember reading in a TB article last month that Mahi and Jay were planning a holiday in Greece after JDJ! Hence, the kidnap!
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: niki11

Thanx for the link chochu😊.But if naku was kidnapped and they said ki photograph ne uski aankhen khol di does this mean naku was not the first person whom dutta saw after getting his eyes back😕Now i am feeling restless

Even, I wanted Dutta to see Naku first. They have been emphasizing on this for some time too. Let's what actually happens. This may be just a hint of actual thing. The flower in Ranga's hand is very misleading...If the flower is still in his hand, then can Dutta actually see? with out the medicine made with the flower. So perhaps, he did see her, but then why did Naku go to get the flower?? Confusing!!!!
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chochu15

Even, I wanted Dutta to see Naku first. They have been emphasizing on this for some time too. Let's what actually happens. This may be just a hint of actual thing. The flower in Ranga's hand is very misleading...If the flower is still in his hand, then can Dutta actually see? with out the medicine made with the flower. So perhaps, he did see her, but then why did Naku go to get the flower?? Confusing!!!!

The way I am interpreting this is that - the villagers will get the flowers for Dutta and he will regain his eyes and see Naku for sure. Then maybe Naku goes to the temple or something and gets kidnapped :)
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

The way I am interpreting this is that - the villagers will get the flowers for Dutta and he will regain his eyes and see Naku for sure. Then maybe Naku goes to the temple or something and gets kidnapped :)

This is a nice scenario. Hope it happens like this.😊
niki11 thumbnail
[QUOTE=droopy_asleep
[/QUOTE]

I wud've prefered if nothing of this sort ie the kidnapping and all happened but if it has to happen i really wish the track progresses just lyk u said above😊
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
niki11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

sumthin wrong wid posting process
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
HirkM thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagrutid

yey colors ko kya hua guys?
wow sounds really good..but yep from the sounds of it dutta can see so maybe in the next couple of days he'll get his eyesight bk
it really is running with pace isn't it.
well done c.v.. got to say u hav done well this time. credit to colors too.

So fast.... What are they upto? Are they wrapping up the show in MAR only?
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No kidding!  Amazing promo!  Kalavati's end is very near!