Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
*Pinches Herself* m i dreaming??? another LTL promo & say what his eyes are BAck ?? and naku is kidnapped  Ok this is too much excitement for me to handle  But sab kuch itna jaldi
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for shering!!!!
link plzzzz😉
got to c before commenting !!!!
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

W*H? So is Dutta yani ki Mishal's end in LTL is closeby given the speed at which they are suddenly moving.

I think they are going to wrap up LTL by March end, the pace at which they are moving -largely due to MR  moving away from the show and Colors realizing it is no use trying to flog the dead horse. The show will be as good as dead without MR. 

Of course, all the good things in life must come to an end sometime. And would not we like MR to test his phenomenal acting skills at higher levels that he so richly deserves?

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 13 years ago
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HumaG

after the DN reunion this is what i have been waiting for. because for D at the moment he thinks he can hurt her. but when she is in front of him. she is was and will be his tai. i want to see how he hurts her because i don't think physically he will be able to lay a finger on her. Because to him she is his sister and he hasn't actually seen this kala with his own eyes. I want to see his reaction when he sees the anger hate and venom on her face. AG and MR will be mindblowing in this scene there is no doubt to that! agreed with droopy we have to have a maha episode then!

I think Kishore will be given the honour of killing Kala.They have already pre-warned us with that Sindoor thingie.😉 Personally,  some of us would envy Kishore, though.  (They have also kept the 3 sisters in the cold storage for quite sometimes in case Kishore turns out to be as great a shooter as Suds.😉)

I will love to see Leela to do the honour of putting the bullet through the empty space between Suds two eyebrows. 😊

And of course, Baaji will have his man for sure - Suds. No two opinions on that.

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing any link plz
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!! Another promo with in a week..!

Thanks for the update.

Here's the link for the video ..

Looks like he can see now...I so wanted him to see Naku first when he gets his eyesight back...let's see what actually happens. We are going to have a great week ahead.
Edited by chochu15 - 13 years ago
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why u guys always chat about mishal leaving or ltl ending just enjoy the wonderful show yar
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the link dear!
After watching the promo, its pretty clear that stuff will happen within this and the next week not in just one episode....as I said earlier, they must have meant for this to air over the weekend, not suddenly like this :)
YIPPPPPEEE DSP eyes are back :)
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank u chochu for the link!!! 😉
but now me full of excitement!!😃 Wow so it seems like nakku went with Ranga to bring that flower power and got kidnapped!😕😆! And now dutta can see!!!🥳

Now next is the Dutta and Kala grand showdown!!!👏👏🥳

Edited by AzMishy - 13 years ago
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the link....😊

Looks like his eyesight is def. back....I can see the flower in Mahadev's arm....and it's possible that Nakku went to get the Drishti flower with Ranga and got kidnapped...😕 

This might be a special promo to foreshadow the future track....and the cliffhanger for friday might be the beginning of the D vs. K confrontation....I guess we just have to wait and watch 😆

**EDIT : Why does the storeroom look so different in the picture 😕...there is a lot of furniture in this one compared to the one that's actually in the show 😆 
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago