Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
3 days for it to be conveyed! Wow this week has been fab so far!

@anu: Yeah 1 Tasha scene showing his reaction at seeing Naku would be amazing...lets see...first a visual of the promo would help!

@huma: 😆 Maybe Naku went in search of the phool? Or maybe she went out collecting wood again or got kidnapped with a group of women? Pehla toh, Naku na Saab ka saath kyon choda?
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

The sheer speed at which all this is moving does make me wonder.....will they rush the Kala v/s Dutta battle too? What after that then?😕

probably DN's 3rd marriage and then they might get lucky to have the SR 😆 and then the most awaited track for this forum the baji love track will it be roops or madhuji who will make his life a living hell ðŸ˜†
tomorrow will be kala and suds overdose with suds worrying and crapping himself over what D will do to him. kala a bit worried then return to being overconfident and thinking of a plan. wonder how the nagin will react to her beloved chaskar dying ðŸ¥±
HumaG thumbnail
Originally posted by: rama_2010

Friends the promo states tonight .... so i guess they r showing today

see toonight in colours land can mean anything ðŸ˜† wouldnt trust them on that ðŸ˜†
HumaG thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

3 days for it to be conveyed! Wow this week has been fab so far!

@anu: Yeah 1 Tasha scene showing his reaction at seeing Naku would be amazing...lets see...first a visual of the promo would help!

@huma: 😆 Maybe Naku went in search of the phool? Or maybe she went out collecting wood again or got kidnapped with a group of women? Pehla toh, Naku na Saab ka saath kyon choda?

must be something MAJOR to make her leave her saab or maybe her saab was like nakku i need some my time ðŸ˜† go busy yourself ðŸ˜†
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok, i go to pick my daughter up and all this action in 45 mns?????
What is going on? Why the rushed pace?
How will his eyesight come back?
Whooaa Nellie...slow down...
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

The sheer speed at which all this is moving does make me wonder.....will they rush the Kala v/s Dutta battle too? What after that then?😕

True true....there is a sense of fear that lurks for me despite the great scenes I get to see day in day out....I know what you mean....but then again...it's not going to be a typical war....a lot is at stake....this will be one dragged out battle...a lot of tugging. Neither Dutta or Kala will give up easily. I see a LOT of potential...lets see how it goes. 😊
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

True true....there is a sense of fear that lurks for me despite the great scenes I get to see day in day out....I know what you mean....but then again...it's not going to be a typical war....a lot is at stake....this will be one dragged out battle...a lot of tugging. Neither Dutta or Kala will give up easily. I see a LOT of potential...lets see how it goes. 😊

I know what both of you mean, but I dont think the battle will get done that easily. I think Kala is just getting impatient, to draw Dutta out. But they have not sown any seeds for the next track.  I also think Kala - Dutta confrontation is worth a maha episode.
HumaG thumbnail

after the DN reunion this is what i have been waiting for. because for D at the moment he thinks he can hurt her. but when she is in front of him. she is was and will be his tai. i want to see how he hurts her because i don't think physically he will be able to lay a finger on her. Because to him she is his sister and he hasn't actually seen this kala with his own eyes. I want to see his reaction when he sees the anger hate and venom on her face. AG and MR will be mindblowing in this scene there is no doubt to that! agreed with droopy we have to have a maha episode then!

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@huma: he is wearing brown/magneta coloured kurta. and i think that his eyesight is back. becoz he saw the photo wid full grace.Edited by priya6gang - 13 years ago
HumaG thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya6gang

@huma: he is wearing brown coloured kurta. and i think that his eyesight is back. becoz he saw the photo wid full grace.

ahh brown so not necessarily tonight as colours said he has his eyesight back for sure if he reacted to the photos. i mean who else would know that those people in the photo were his family thanks priya!