Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

LMAO bechari SR chanting crowd......again SR ke hopes dash ho gayeπŸ˜†

I hadn't expected that Kala would KIDNAP Nakku....that's deffo a shock to me.....apart from the shock ofcourse of getting TWO promos for this weekπŸ˜†

Yeah I guess they mean the photos will open his eyes metaphorically to Kala's sins and what she's done to the family.....

But I'd thought they'd promote the ACTUAL bit with his eyes coming back....now it seems like that might be shown in a rushed fashion tooπŸ˜•....and will he even manage to SEE Nakku before she gets kidnapped?

πŸ˜† This may happen at the end of the week. We need to see Kala hearing about Chaskar's death, her planning her next move etc. I really have no idea about Dutta's eyesight....it will be rushed if it comes back before she gets kidnapped, but we've been harping on about it, so we'll take that na? But I love the thought of DUTTA saving Naku again. I'm sooo over the moon about things moving..we said the dragging was happening, but it seems as if no cricket wicket can come in the way of story progression!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: HumaG

HE GOT HIS EYES BACK HE SAW THE PHOTOS?!?!?!!?!?

LOL yeah he saw the PHOTOS when he got his eyesight back.....but no idea if he saw Nakku BEFORE the PHOTOS or notπŸ˜†
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
hoping somebody posts this promo!!! pls..
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok woah colours bacchi ko heart attack dogey? first two promos in the space of 3 days. then D getting his eyesight back. then the kala and D war we have been waiting to see *PHEW* i think im gonna explode. 
p.s whats he wearing in the promo?
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jagrutid

hoping somebody posts this promo!!! pls..

Would help right? πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

πŸ˜† This may happen at the end of the week. We need to see Kala hearing about Chaskar's death, her planning her next move etc. I really have no idea about Dutta's eyesight....it will be rushed if it comes back before she gets kidnapped, but we've been harping on about it, so we'll take that na? But I love the thought of DUTTA saving Naku again. I'm sooo over the moon about things moving..we said the dragging was happening, but it seems as if no cricket wicket can come in the way of story progression!

Yeah it's better than the dragging but I didn't want the eyesight bit to be so rushed.....I mean I'd hoped for one nice DN scene in the moment he gets his eyesight back and sees her and all....but I dunno if that will happen nowπŸ˜•.....it will take a while before he gets to her again to rescue her and stuff from Kala I guess.

They haven't shown Kala in 2 epis nowπŸ˜†.....so let's see if they do show her tomorrow finding out about Chaaskar's death etc.
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL yeah he saw the PHOTOS when he got his eyesight back.....but no idea if he saw Nakku BEFORE the PHOTOS or notπŸ˜†

i just saw that bit and did my little jig πŸ˜† well if nakku is in the photos then thats good. though if D was not blind then how could they kidnap N from under his watchful eyes unless he got his eyes back and N realised she could wander about and explore the forest now that D doesnt need her supervision πŸ˜† and voila she gets kindapped 
AreYaar thumbnail
The sheer speed at which all this is moving does make me wonder.....will they rush the Kala v/s Dutta battle too? What after that then?πŸ˜•
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i've got a feeling that there going to show so drag on kala and her joker 2ommorow..maybe taanaji..mahadev planning to get flower power..
i actually really like the idea of changing bk to pn from jungle now..its about time the story moved on.
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Friends the promo states tonight .... so i guess they r showing today