new promo of ltl for TONIGHT wid link on page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys, i just saw a new promo of laagi tujhse lagan.so sharing wid u all.   mahadev holding injured Ranga are standing in front of Dutta and ranga says that "wo log nakusha vaheni ko utha k le gaye or ye aapk tak pahuchane ko kaha" and give him a packet. dutta have tears in his eyes by seeing the photographs having the photo of his family and says that "ye tune achchha nahi kiya kalatai". in background a male voice says that "kalawati k sandese ne khol di h dutta ki aankhein or ab kalawati ko karna hoga dutta k krodh ka saamna".they also showed kalawati holding gun in her hand and smiling.
link is on page 6. thanks to chochu for the links.Edited by priya6gang - 13 years ago
Woahhhhhhhh! His eyes are back and Kala ke gunde kidnapped Nakku??? 😲 What a SHOCKER of a promo! So much happening all in this week? Wow.

But wait....are they saying those PHOTOS brought his eyesight back?😲....what about flower power?πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing!
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
No way! 😲 *rubs eyes in disbelief* they've separated Tasha?! Chalo, letter to pohonch gayee....they're springing up surprise after surprise! And another promo?! Woah Colours is on a roll....

EDIT: Thanks for sharing! Abhi itna bara jhatka laga, shukriya adha karna bhool gayee! πŸ˜†
Edited by neets_ltl - 13 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

Woahhhhhhhh! His eyes are back and Kala ke gunde kidnapped Nakku??? 😲 What a SHOCKER of a promo! So much happening all in this week? Wow.

But wait....are they saying those PHOTOS brought his eyesight back?😲....what about flower power?πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing!

🀣 I'm confuzzled! Maybe they mean it as a way of opening his eyes to the extent that Kala can go to....but what more does he want to realise how evil she is? There will be no SR- JMM2 ends very abruptly! πŸ˜†
Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy , Dutta gets his eye sight back n now our dear Patil Sab'll beat the evils  black n blue n will rescue his lioness n the entire family.
Uh-oh! Kalavati has gone and done it now! Nobody takes naku away from dutta! The Sher has been rudely awakened and kala will rue the day she did this!
yey colors ko kya hua guys?
wow sounds really good..but yep from the sounds of it dutta can see so maybe in the next couple of days he'll get his eyesight bk
it really is running with pace isn't it.
well done c.v.. got to say u hav done well this time. credit to colors too.
Originally posted by neets_ltl

🀣 I'm confuzzled! Maybe they mean it as a way of opening his eyes to the extent that Kala can go to....but what more does he want to realise how evil she is? There will be no SR- JMM2 ends very abruptly! πŸ˜†

LMAO bechari SR chanting crowd......again SR ke hopes dash ho gayeπŸ˜†

I hadn't expected that Kala would KIDNAP Nakku....that's deffo a shock to me.....apart from the shock ofcourse of getting TWO promos for this weekπŸ˜†

Yeah I guess they mean the photos will open his eyes metaphorically to Kala's sins and what she's done to the family.....

But I'd thought they'd promote the ACTUAL bit with his eyes coming back....now it seems like that might be shown in a rushed fashion tooπŸ˜•....and will he even manage to SEE Nakku before she gets kidnapped?
 πŸ˜² Nakku Kidnapped? Just when Dutta gets his eyesight back
Ehhh Le.. gaye bhais pani mein..
& we all wanted him to see Nakku first once his eyesight comes back!
Ab Dutta Kala ko nahin chodega.

Thanks for Sharing :)
Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
HE GOT HIS EYES BACK HE SAW THE PHOTOS?!?!?!!?!?