Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Carishma u well said in yr post. i think we have to blame Cv;s for that. i also thought from the beginning why they have created such a sax family. atleast one member should be witty,daring, outgoing,outspoken very strong like one in the thakkur house. Pratigya is not that strong when she was in her house.now she is showing her strength, her naughtiness with krishna.the Cv's took so much care to choose each member of the thakkur family and they all r good acting. see the whole thakkur is very good in acting. see the sax they r not at all good in acting, one is crying all the time. one delivers dialogue like reading a paragraph in a book, the boy in the family have no expressions. whey they didn;t give importance to sax family.why?
HUMRA BABA
He doesn't drink, take drugs or smoke, Never been to a kota, Gave his life for his wife, Would never dream of cheating on her. He would never beat her to a pulp..... He's childishness has been taken and reflected soooo negatively. But see for yourself is he really that bad? That his wife cannot trust him her whole life. Am sure she will at some point. BUT I'd say cut the guy some slack. I have full faith in him...... πŸ˜›
 Baba is unique i think as a younger one in the family everybody pampered him a lot and he got everything he wanted so he didn;t need to take drugs,or drink or smoke or got to kota he was not at all interested in women and when he got interest in a women he married her and loved her to death and she loves him the same way so that is enough for him. he is like a child. but he has his naughtiness like kamchoor,laziness,his way of doing things. he has to realise that byhimself and change. the main fault is he havenot got the seriousness of things when he gets that he will change. but somethings he has to change. i didn;t like the way he lied to Prats today abt his accident it was too much. the way she was panicked she was literally crying and then later u can see the pain in her eyes. this guy has to learn and change for good. everytime u cann;t walk out of life like this. they both have to sit down and talk to each other with their heart open it is ahigh time and he has to learn how to read and write.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: laks76

Carishma u well said in yr post. i think we have to blame Cv;s for that. i also thought from the beginning why they have created such a sax family. atleast one member should be witty,daring, outgoing,outspoken very strong like one in the thakkur house. Pratigya is not that strong when she was in her house.now she is showing her strength, her naughtiness with krishna.the Cv's took so much care to choose each member of the thakkur family and they all r good acting. see the whole thakkur is very good in acting. see the sax they r not at all good in acting, one is crying all the time. one delivers dialogue like reading a paragraph in a book, the boy in the family have no expressions. whey they didn;t give importance to sax family.why?

HUMRA BABA
He doesn't drink, take drugs or smoke, Never been to a kota, Gave his life for his wife, Would never dream of cheating on her. He would never beat her to a pulp..... He's childishness has been taken and reflected soooo negatively. But see for yourself is he really that bad? That his wife cannot trust him her whole life. Am sure she will at some point. BUT I'd say cut the guy some slack. I have full faith in him...... πŸ˜›
 Baba is unique i think as a younger one in the family everybody pampered him a lot and he got everything he wanted so he didn;t need to take drugs,or drink or smoke or got to kota he was not at all interested in women and when he got interest in a women he married her and loved her to death and she loves him the same way so that is enough for him. he is like a child. but he has his naughtiness like kamchoor,laziness,his way of doing things. he has to realise that byhimself and change. the main fault is he havenot got the seriousness of things when he gets that he will change. but somethings he has to change. i didn;t like the way he lied to Prats today abt his accident it was too much. the way she was panicked she was literally crying and then later u can see the pain in her eyes. this guy has to learn and change for good. everytime u cann;t walk out of life like this. they both have to sit down and talk to each other with their heart open it is ahigh time and he has to learn how to read and write.

Thanks lakhs....... Sax are just episode fillers.. even the mathurs were more interesting then them, (aman not inc in the interesting part).
normally u do not see the middle child getting pampred much but here krishna and pratogya both being the middle child were well pampered( krishna), loved and respected (pratigya).
You know I totally relate to krishna, even as a woman. I was the youngest and the pampered child... I didn't have to lift a finger... and if I got told to ever... I took it as a joke. I only realised responsibility when I had to. Baba pretty much feels the same that one day will come when he will be responsible... yet he doesn't realise that his wife is more mature than he thinks in terms of social value and acceptance matters and for her the the right time is now if not before.
In all fairness to both.. they married each other with out knowing much about each others personalities and lifestyle.. and for the better parts of their married life they didn't speak to each other... then when it was time for them to be together and work on their lives - Arushi was thrown on them. I blame Arushi! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aleena1

πŸ˜†

True...... Naina is soooooooooooon educated she has a PhD in cryingπŸ˜†

Hey gooooodd to see ya - where u been recently yaar.
Yah she has a phd in theatrical makeup aswell. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks lakhs....... Sax are just episode fillers.. even the mathurs were more interesting then them, (aman not inc in the interesting part).
normally u do not see the middle child getting pampred much but here krishna and pratogya both being the middle child were well pampered( krishna), loved and respected (pratigya).
You know I totally relate to krishna, even as a woman. I was the youngest and the pampered child... I didn't have to lift a finger... and if I got told to ever... I took it as a joke. I only realised responsibility when I had to. Baba pretty much feels the same that one day will come when he will be responsible... yet he doesn't realise that his wife is more mature than he thinks in terms of social value and acceptance matters and for her the the right time is now if not before.
In all fairness to both.. they married each other with out knowing much about each others personalities and lifestyle.. and for the better parts of their married life they didn't speak to each other... then when it was time for them to be together and work on their lives - Arushi was thrown on them. I blame Arushi! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

At the end of the day...we all blame arushi for our mis fortunes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail

At the end of the day...we all blame arushi for our mis fortunes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
A quote for her from the song zor ka jatka - sarey dukhon ki hoti hai ye wajah.
aleena1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Hey gooooodd to see ya - where u been recently yaar.
Yah she has a phd in theatrical makeup aswell. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi hunnnnnnnnnπŸ˜ƒ

Sorry ive been away from IF bz with family..........

true say πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........................but she also has a PhD in the same dialogue delivery and expressions,.......

yeh kya hua hai??????,..................... kyu huwa haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hope you've been good...... missed so much fun here
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aleena1

Hi hunnnnnnnnnπŸ˜ƒ

Sorry ive been away from IF bz with family..........

true say πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........................but she also has a PhD in the same dialogue delivery and expressions,.......

yeh kya hua hai??????,..................... kyu huwa haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hope you've been good...... missed so much fun here

hehehheehehe. true say.. good to have you back

All thee fun that we have been having.. i made sure i updated you with it on pm.. I couldn't let my mate miss out on the athyachars and goodies. hehehe. πŸ˜ƒ
aleena1 thumbnail

I have so much Pm to go through am sorry if i havent seen them.... am being lazy at the moment🀣

hmmm I was thinking shall we have an awards night where we give mock awards to MKAP ........ you know like the raspberry awards like they have in hollywood????

Im thinking we should but..... some people wont like it might be offended...

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
yaar what is this?yeah u r rite.he shuld'nt hv done this it luks like adding salt to the burned thing
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So true di. .
Nainaji:bcoming mor irritating day by day
shyamji:stil living in his virtual sa"chai" land. .kabhie nhi sudhrenge. .
Adharsh:no cmnts. .hes a nut case. .
T n C:i agree wit poo,chandu is mor close to K
n our Baba:hw 2 start?absolutly ryt. .inspite of being brought up in such a junglee atmosphere,he is destined to be unique. .as he lubs hs wife,wich is a new thing 4 d takurs
wndrfl post di. .uff. .aftr rplyng 2 u,i feel proud of being an addict to mkap