Shaadi Teen Crore Ki

i dont like the precape

bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
in precape they show that  cousin and bua of groom said that whatever they gave to them is just normal things , brides parents are so cheap  they did the wedding just normal style

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xXxrachnaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i know i hated it too...they want gifts but i have seen any of the boys side give gifts to the grils side which is no fair because girls side are giving soo much to them..
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I too agree,how mean yaar how can they say like that bride side are just doing everything for dem only and it is not normal at all.
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
even i agree since the beginning of the show the girls side have been giving a lot e.g. washingmaschine, microwave, now also a fridge...clothes jewellery to ishus family
n what did the girlls side get nothing!
n also if u guys remember when the engagement took place one of the boys relatives said i think bhua or someone said that ishus riing is not special shinus ring was much better n more expensive but the fact is that shinus ring cost 90 000 rupees n ishus more than 1 lakh n i personally thought it was a simple ring for ishu but still very nice
the boys side is really so greedy excluding his dadi, brother n mom n dad n ofcourse himself but the rest i mean comeon its ishus wedding so its obvious that his family will get gold n the rest suites but still uffffff....these people never satisfied no matter what
Edited by kishubedi - 13 years ago
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kishubedi

even i agree since the beginning of the show the girls side have been giving a lot e.g. washingmaschine, microwave, now also a fridge...clothes jewellery to ishus family

n what did the girlls side get nothing!

n also if u guys remember when the engagement took place one of the boys relatives said i think bhua or someone said that ishus riing is not special shinus ring was much better n more expensive but the fact is that shinus ring cost 90 000 rupees n ishus more than 1 lakh n i personally thought it was a simple ring for ishu but still very nice

the boys side is really so greedy excluding his dadi, brother n mom n dad n ofcourse himself but the rest i mean comeon its ishus wedding so its obvious that his family will get gold n the rest suites but still uffffff....these people never satisfied no matter what

dear satisfaction is a inherent property,a person can be happy in less also if he/she posses that property.
But if they dont have that then even if u will given heaven to them also,they will arise problem there also.so can't do wid this.
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I THINK BOTH FAMILIES ARE GREEDY, WHY DON'T THEY UNDERSTAND THAT B4 THEY WERE GOING TO GET THEY'RE KIDZ MARRIED IN 10-15 LAKHS EACH SIDE BUT NOW THEY HAVE 1:5 CRORES EACH . I DIDN'T LIKE THE SECOND EPISODE WHERE THE BRIDES MOTHER COMPLAINED THAT THEY R ONLY GETTING 15LAKHS FOR THE CLOTHES AND IT IS LESS . 15 LAKHS WAS THE WHOLE WEDDING BUDGET THAT THEY WERE GOING 2 ORGANISE . NOW THEY HAVE 1.5 CRORE AND NEITHER SIDE ARE HAPPY . THERE IS ALWAY'S SOMETHING THAT IS WRONG AND THOSE RELATIVES WHO COMPLAINED THT BRIDES SIDE HAVE GIVEN LESS THEN ONE NEEDS TO ASK " WHAT WILL U BE GIVING UR DAUGHTERS"
rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactly, the bride side have kept giving stuff to the groom side. The only thing the groom side bought was a dress for sheenu for the engagement. Also, I think the bride side does need more money in general because come on i bet the amount of money spent combined on Ishu, his dad and his mom's wedding outfits i think you probably need that much for just sheenu. Like there is so much jewellery heavy clothes ( that are ridiculously expensive ) for all the functions and especially wedding. The the make up artist, the Hair person, other accessories liek shoes handbag etc. Plus, since the bride side paid for teh entire engagement decor and food same thing will happen at teh wedding... i dont think its 50 50. I agree the groom side have more relatives and more ppl in the immediate family but still. And these Relatives of ishu, so annoying. they got a 20000 Rs budget for their wedding outfits and they think thats less are the insane.  The most expensive sari I have in my closet atm is like 6000 Rs and its so damn heavy i dont think i can wear it to any parties unless its a wedding ( esp of an immediate family member). Also the prices they seem to show for those suits I dont know if they are real prices or they have exaggerated because i dont think i'd buy it if the suits were these expensive. I dont understand which high end mall have they been shopping at. And looking at sheenu's engagement suit that that expensive I think my sister has a suit similar to that ( not exactly like that) but i know its half the price.

Another thing for the ring. I liked Ishu's ring that sheenu's family picked out. Simple, elegant, modern class. Sheenu's ring was just too big! and too bling bling so heavy I dont think you can wear that on a regular basis. they should have just gotten a simple but a diamond ring. I dont understand why they have to ask advices from every memeber of the family. During th ring shopping, ishu was in the corner walking around while the buas and aunts picked the ring and he just said YES! Are you crazy, you know the modern world, you should know what girls like these days like you have been to college your aunts and other elders have this believe of heavier it looks better it is and more expensive. NOT necessarily. I dont think I have noticed the engagement ring on sheenu's finger after the engagement. I swear Ishu's family is just too much drama, if everyone else is living with sheenu I feel so sorry for the poor girl.

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani712

Exactly, the bride side have kept giving stuff to the groom side. The only thing the groom side bought was a dress for sheenu for the engagement. Also, I think the bride side does need more money in general because come on i bet the amount of money spent combined on Ishu, his dad and his mom's wedding outfits i think you probably need that much for just sheenu. Like there is so much jewellery heavy clothes ( that are ridiculously expensive ) for all the functions and especially wedding. The the make up artist, the Hair person, other accessories liek shoes handbag etc. Plus, since the bride side paid for teh entire engagement decor and food same thing will happen at teh wedding... i dont think its 50 50. I agree the groom side have more relatives and more ppl in the immediate family but still. And these Relatives of ishu, so annoying. they got a 20000 Rs budget for their wedding outfits and they think thats less are the insane.  The most expensive sari I have in my closet atm is like 6000 Rs and its so damn heavy i dont think i can wear it to any parties unless its a wedding ( esp of an immediate family member). Also the prices they seem to show for those suits I dont know if they are real prices or they have exaggerated because i dont think i'd buy it if the suits were these expensive. I dont understand which high end mall have they been shopping at. And looking at sheenu's engagement suit that that expensive I think my sister has a suit similar to that ( not exactly like that) but i know its half the price.

Another thing for the ring. I liked Ishu's ring that sheenu's family picked out. Simple, elegant, modern class. Sheenu's ring was just too big! and too bling bling so heavy I dont think you can wear that on a regular basis. they should have just gotten a simple but a diamond ring. I dont understand why they have to ask advices from every memeber of the family. During th ring shopping, ishu was in the corner walking around while the buas and aunts picked the ring and he just said YES! Are you crazy, you know the modern world, you should know what girls like these days like you have been to college your aunts and other elders have this believe of heavier it looks better it is and more expensive. NOT necessarily. I dont think I have noticed the engagement ring on sheenu's finger after the engagement. I swear Ishu's family is just too much drama, if everyone else is living with sheenu I feel so sorry for the poor girl.

Exactly my words-the heavy weight buas/masis whatever of  the groom are damn so interfering yeh lena hai-and always comparing what my family got versus what bride got!!!! Disgusting you have come for a wedding enjoy ,love what u get and leave-My wedding trosseau was finished exactly in 1lakh or so (incl jewellery)Seriously now a days u get even ritu kumar's outfits starting 4-5k onwards which designer they went to christian dior/ YSL???? itni mehengi???kya heere jawarat stuuded they-they looked quite ordinary to me 20000 for plain salwar suits-i got 3 times heart attack-why couldnt they gift some money as FD to the couple.
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

well said you all ishu side people are so much laalchi...