Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kesha2412

🤣🤣🤣 

When it comes to GurTi... my mind goes off on an un-avoidable 'double-meaning' tangent. 😆 😆 Or did you actually write that on purpose 😉
Well I better not comment any further cos you know me babes... its all going to come out X-rated... 😉😆😆

Thank the lord I'm not the only one whose mind goes completely x-rated when it comes to GurTi!😆

If anyone is unsure about GC's strong grip on DD..just check his finger positioning☺️
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Thank the lord I'm not the only one whose mind goes completely x-rated when it comes to GurTi!😆

If anyone is unsure about GC's strong grip on DD..just check his finger positioning☺️

Checking again😉😆
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me like that too ,so comfortable with each other that we too felt at ease for future track in ghsp😉
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
These pics reflects their comfort level & we hope to see such sequences in ghsp too...😉                                                    
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Avi Ji!😃 Perfect! They both just complimented each other in the dance! I am so excited to see the real song on the TV.... Something close to this in Geet😍 They can do it! My god they have alreayd set TV sets and Lappys on fire!

Clearly pretty comfortable with each other! Hope and excited about something like this in GHSP soon!😃
LuvGuruRati11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I AM TOTALLY AGREE GC GRIP IS TOO GOOD.GC IS BEST IN EVERYTHING.THAT IS THE REASON.

happygolucky thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

me like that too ,so comfortable with each other that we too felt at ease for future track in ghsp😉

Eagerly  waiting😉
happygolucky thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Avi Ji!😃 Perfect! They both just complimented each other in the dance! I am so excited to see the real song on the TV.... Something close to this in Geet😍 They can do it! My god they have alreayd set TV sets and Lappys on fire!

Clearly pretty comfortable with each other! Hope and excited about something like this in GHSP soon!😃

They can do anything together😳
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just guys 2 days to go for the Choti bahu celebrations yipeeeee i am not at all excited for CB but GC& DD's performance lolzzzz what to do Maaneet Maniacs do not care about other things.... but guys we should run a countdown post for CB holi celebrations....
happygolucky thumbnail
Originally posted by: abd_20

Just guys 2 days to go for the Choti bahu celebrations yipeeeee i am not at all excited for CB but GC& DD's performance lolzzzz what to do Maaneet Maniacs do not care about other things.... but guys we should run a countdown post for CB holi celebrations....

Countdown has begun😆