avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Please, to help keep this forum organized there has been a "Help Desk Thread Opened" -- You can ask ur question there and I'm sure I will answer it there; and if not someone else will as soon as possible. Please read the forum rules. :)

This song is a song that is created for CB2 Show, only. Refer to the media center thread and scroll down to music and than you will find a song titled link that says "dev playing flute"... that is the song (I think....)
Edited by v3gradev09 - 13 years ago
avina_forever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: v3gradev09

Please, to help keep this forum organized there has been a "Help Desk Thread Opened" -- You can ask ur question there and I'm sure I will answer it there; and if not someone else will as soon as possible. Please read the forum rules. :)

This song is a song that is created for CB2 Show, only. Refer to the media center thread and scroll down to music and than you will find a song titled link that says "dev playing flute"... that is the song (I think....)

😃 I had already checked in the media center thread it was not there thats y i posted this. But i will post in the Help Desk Thread now !!!!!!!! 😃
Edited by avina_forever - 13 years ago
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

avina_forever thumbnail