Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I am losing interest day by day. Still cant leave it as long as Viv and suku are there.  As kiranni said now the total focus will be on sid-panchhi-piya. There is no place for abhay.😡
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kiranni

yaa...how nice...holi is celebrated for two days in india...main almost bhul hi gayi thi..idhar toh temple main shaam ko sab ek saath...pehle holi ki pooja then right after tth people play with color...it's soo much fun in india...idhar toh you can only play with certain color and for certain time and no water at all...just dry color...
yaa..i have been wondering too..how much the rank has dropped...i think it's probably above 10 for sure...i know most of us who had felt connected with the show has lost the connection and are no longer happy with what's going on in the show..yup...the show never delivered what it promised - a contemporaty, visual and visceral romeo and julet story of the ultimate forbidden love between a human and nonhuman (those were the words in sypnosis i believe).
yaa..tht's wat i have been wondering..why don't these people wake up?? the fans are speaking..the trps are speaking big time..god only knows wat's goin on...
like even in today's episode..they could have shown piya's monologue about her feelings for abhay...when sid was sayin ki you have true love in your destiny and he is very near you etc....they was such a good chance to show somethign related to abhiya story...at least make her think about abhay...bt they show nothing like tht...and now piya will be helping panchi to take her and sid's lovestory forward...seriously...writers need to take abhay-piya story forward..this show is neither about sid-panchi..or sid-piya or abhay-sid....abhay-piya should be the center of attention...it's about time they start showing us scenes related to the main theme of the show...
i can believe wat would happen to SO channel..the top shows of the channel are in such bad condition...i guess at least in geet..they probably achieved the main theme of the show..and story still must be revolving around the main characters..idhar toh shamat aa gayi hai...love story abhi abhi toh shuru hui thi aur they destroyed it brutally..i wish the channel puts some pressure on the production house of this show...so at least these people try to do something about it...else like you said..less trps and one day the show will be done even within less than a yr...and this show is just 6 months old...like today..it finished 6months...bt i feel no excitement..

Aw! Really? Lol! I don't even like Holi all that much 😛
The rank would've surely dropped. We all can see how active the forum is and how many members still visit it.
The show has definitely failed us big time, no arguments there. And I have a very bad feeling that Abhay will be sidelined more in the coming weeks. It will revolve around Pia bringing Sid-Panchi closer and Sid playing along to get closer to Pia. Was this what the show was about? They should've really taken it to a certain level before showing all the 'Idhar-udhar ki baatein, wagaira wagaira'. 
And that is PRECISELY what I don't feel: that the show is over. How can it be over when it's not even started? More than finished, I think it's doomed. How can the Cvs live with themselves? How can they ruin a show to this extent so soon? HOW? Do they hate their job that much? Do they hate Abhiya that much? Above all, do they hate US that much?
EK kis janam ka badla le rahi hai humse? =/
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I watch every episode with the hope that today will be a better day...unfortunately i end up being disappointed...but friends let us be positive....i am sure the wait will be worth it.....fingers crossed....
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

I am losing interest day by day. Still cant leave it as long as Viv and suku are there.  As kiranni said now the total focus will be on sid-panchhi-piya. There is no place for abhay.😡

Even I'm sticking to the show with the hope that we'll get our AbhIya someday. Seriously, how can they sideline Abhay like this? 
I, too, love Viv and Sukku and I've already said that I watch the show for the actors now, but how long can I tolerate nonsense?
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super Kool

I watch every episode with the hope that today will be a better day...unfortunately i end up being disappointed...but friends let us be positive....i am sure the wait will be worth it.....fingers crossed....

Heyy, Suvi! I haven't seen you around for ages! 
Well, considering the fact that everyday I have to drop down aspirins and dispirins after watching the episode, all this better be worth it 😆 😆
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yaa...how nice...holi is celebrated for two days in india...main almost bhul hi gayi thi..idhar toh temple main shaam ko sab ek saath...pehle holi ki pooja then right after tth people play with color...it's soo much fun in india...idhar toh you can only play with certain color and for certain time and no water at all...just dry color...
yaa..i have been wondering too..how much the rank has dropped...i think it's probably above 10 for sure...i know most of us who had felt connected with the show has lost the connection and are no longer happy with what's going on in the show..yup...the show never delivered what it promised - a contemporaty, visual and visceral romeo and julet story of the ultimate forbidden love between a human and nonhuman (those were the words in sypnosis i believe).
yaa..tht's wat i have been wondering..why don't these people wake up?? the fans are speaking..the trps are speaking big time..god only knows wat's goin on...
like even in today's episode..they could have shown piya's monologue about her feelings for abhay...when sid was sayin ki you have true love in your destiny and he is very near you etc....they was such a good chance to show somethign related to abhiya story...at least make her think about abhay...bt they show nothing like tht...and now piya will be helping panchi to take her and sid's lovestory forward...seriously...writers need to take abhay-piya story forward..this show is neither about sid-panchi..or sid-piya or abhay-sid....abhay-piya should be the center of attention...it's about time they start showing us scenes related to the main theme of the show...
i can believe wat would happen to SO channel..the top shows of the channel are in such bad condition...i guess at least in geet..they probably achieved the main theme of the show..and story still must be revolving around the main characters..idhar toh shamat aa gayi hai...love story abhi abhi toh shuru hui thi aur they destroyed it brutally..i wish the channel puts some pressure on the production house of this show...so at least these people try to do something about it...else like you said..less trps and one day the show will be done even within less than a yr...and this show is just 6 months old...like today..it finished 6months...bt i feel no excitement..

@Blue : This is what needed to show there connection . Earlier we used to get thoes feeling . Now no more ...even CV is not showing abhay ( which is really hurting so much) , atleast let them be connected .
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Aw! Really? Lol! I don't even like Holi all that much 😛
The rank would've surely dropped. We all can see how active the forum is and how many members still visit it.
The show has definitely failed us big time, no arguments there. And I have a very bad feeling that Abhay will be sidelined more in the coming weeks. It will revolve around Pia bringing Sid-Panchi closer and Sid playing along to get closer to Pia. Was this what the show was about? They should've really taken it to a certain level before showing all the 'Idhar-udhar ki baatein, wagaira wagaira'. 
And that is PRECISELY what I don't feel: that the show is over. How can it be over when it's not even started? More than finished, I think it's doomed. How can the Cvs live with themselves? How can they ruin a show to this extent so soon? HOW? Do they hate their job that much? Do they hate Abhiya that much? Above all, do they hate US that much?
EK kis janam ka badla le rahi hai humse? =/

lolzz...i used to enjoy holi a lot in india..idhar it;s like chalta hai type..
even if i don't want to see tht happening...i too have the same feeling tht abhay's gonna be more sidelined in coming weeks...episode main sid..promos main sid..precaps main sid..har jagah sid sid..lol..tht's exactly my point..each show starts becoming mixture of sidetracks and filler stuff...bt after it reached certain level...bt here..it's happening even b4 the show reached tht level..well, i certainly feel there's some tension going on behind the camera..either tht or the CVs simply don't give a damn about the show anymore...they are just doing their job just for the heck of it....i feel they don't care about US at all...if they did, there would have been at least some improvement..just a little bit at least..and honestly..EK should have never even taken this project up if she wasn't going to be able to keep up with it...if some other production house had taken this up..i am sure the show wouldn't have gotten worse like this..though i didn't really watch DMG and MJHT..i still always felt tht those two shows have somehow made their mark on a youth based television shows..and here EK ruined it all..it's like you give a little kid his dream toy..let it play with the toy for a few days just to snatch it away one day....i was never into the shows b4..bt the first promo and each word in tht promo compelled me to watch this show..and now i feel so disappointed...
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylove

@Blue : This is what needed to show there connection . Earlier we used to get thoes feeling . Now no more ...even CV is not showing abhay ( which is really hurting so much) , atleast let them be connected .

Sadly, that is what is missing: Connection. I remember we all used to discuss so much about AbhIya's 'connection', unsaid mostly since Abhay hardly spoke 😆 😆
And now, that connection seems to be totally lost! Pia not thinking about Abhay, Abhay treating her like he would treat any other girl. They were suppose to be special, right? Their bond was unique. Whatever happened to that? =/
.Jane.. thumbnail

lolzz...i used to enjoy holi a lot in india..idhar it;s like chalta hai type..
even if i don't want to see tht happening...i too have the same feeling tht abhay's gonna be more sidelined in coming weeks...episode main sid..promos main sid..precaps main sid..har jagah sid sid..lol..tht's exactly my point..each show starts becoming mixture of sidetracks and filler stuff...bt after it reached certain level...bt here..it's happening even b4 the show reached tht level..well, i certainly feel there's some tension going on behind the camera..either tht or the CVs simply don't give a damn about the show anymore...they are just doing their job just for the heck of it....i feel they don't care about US at all...if they did, there would have been at least some improvement..just a little bit at least..and honestly..EK should have never even taken this project up if she wasn't going to be able to keep up with it...if some other production house had taken this up..i am sure the show wouldn't have gotten worse like this..though i didn't really watch DMG and MJHT..i still always felt tht those two shows have somehow made their mark on a youth based television shows..and here EK ruined it all..it's like you give a little kid his dream toy..let it play with the toy for a few days just to snatch it away one day....i was never into the shows b4..bt the first promo and each word in tht promo compelled me to watch this show..and now i feel so disappointed...

Omg, I HATE Holi! I have to be on house arrest starting two weeks before the festival because everyone throws water balloons and rotten eggs on me saying, 'Bura na maano holi hai' 😡 😡 😡
Like I said, personal issues better not become professional and the show better not suffer. If that is what is actually happening, then not even God can save the show. Mixing personal and professional life is never a good idea. EK actually seems to be least interested in the show. Why the hell did she take it up if I may ask? She seemed so excited about it in the press conferences. Seems like that zeal and passion was a part of her new diet.
According to me, story wise, DMG was never worth watching after it's first 4 months. Nevertheless, why it never lost audience is that despite being stagnant, the essence of the show was maintained. And when did the show go downhill? Again when the leads were separated. Not even replacing the female lead actresses could make the show fall on the TRP charts as long as AR were together. That is why I say that the show can't run on actors solely.
MJHT, again, I would say that after a point, the story was stagnant. But there were fresh tracks and it always gave us what it promised. And when did this show go downhill? Again when one of the lead couples was separated. MJHT was never the same after Nupur's death. Even bringing her back couldn't bring back it's charm. But the main focus was never shifted.
These two are clearly the shows which left a mark. And their reasons for going downhill are very much what is happening to our dear PKYEK atm. Difference is that DMG and MJHT committed this mistake after 11/2-2 years of their running and PKYEK has done it in 5 months =/
The first promo was beautiful. Sadly, the beauty of the promo has not been seen in the show so far..
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome post Neethz. Very glad to come in the forum after n ages (!) (  ) and very glad to see your topic in the first page.👍🏼

u get so time to write a brilliant post like this, who will tell you have egjams?!🤣

I am sure you are doing best in your exams and I will buy some 'mithai's very soon. can't wait to eat them.😛

Aur mujhe bhool gayi ho kya? no PMs, no scraps, no etc. etc............😔