Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Better concentrate on the Exam...becoz those who you hero worship are not going to help you build your future. So get away from the Idiot Box and study well.

Lol! Good advice. Thanks, Anamika! πŸ€—

@Idiot Box: Seriously, I feel like an idiot watching the show these days πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizaa

neetz am back.. temme bout the unwritten appointment.. lol.. i guess this is working everywer.. u like it or not, u end up watching it if ur at home..no1 sees any sense in wht is being shown, every one ends up coming here and spilling out hw much they hated the epi tht day, but at the end of it, very less ppl hve left the show.

i read the whole post yest, tho didnt manage replying.. coming bk to it.. the creatives r so nt doing justice with any character.. and rite now, my main concern is abhay and misha..
as u said, abhay is intelligent enuf to deal with the situation sensibly, but then i come bk to my old statement- if only ek knew wht sensibility is.. hopefully someday she will prove me wrong..
lmao.. u complete ur papers frst, then we shall think of strangling pia together.. itne intense time par bhi u r so voilent.. uff uff neetz.
oh, and hw much do i miss tht pia.. i still remember her initial days.. mishas slap, mayas track, hw she dealt with danish, and got her sister out of tht mess.. for instance even her slap on abhay wen he stopped her from doing something he didnt want to.. (remember the dance with maya?)
and now, all we see her doing is crying.. tho i liked her recent scene wer she still stood for abhay, tho i didnt understand the logic of abhay being left on bail due to pia.. the charges wer murder rite.. and now as shanaya is also dead, i so dnt want him to be behind the bars again..
mish- seriously? i can write pages.. rather books😑 on how her character is destroyed.. and for heavensake can we get done with the gay track?? its not even funny now πŸ₯± one thing i liked lately in her track was tht she stood by pia and did trust her friend abhay, even if she knew she was going against kabir.. this is the mish tht i  know. the strong sensible one..not the one who wld for no reason think tht shankar is the serial killer.. and the prof student track for her?? πŸ€’ main kahan apna sir peetoon?
kabirπŸ₯Ί
gosh, i had to read the whole topic for the sec time to reply u back.. and whts with the no quoting? its easier lolπŸ˜†
and am still nt over ur lavender, so hopefully will see more of ur posts up here on if... and pahlease.. am glad tht this one was dedicated to me, coz i didnt have to write more on how am disappointed with the track.. u just did it for me....
now max id ask from the cvs is to pay heed to the viewers response.. atleast consider it.. coz i see no fan of the show fully impressed with the way its moving

Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! πŸ€—
See my lavender colour? πŸ˜›
Lol! One paper left: Maths. Before strangling Pia, I feel like strangling RD Sharma πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Anyhow, I so agree with whatever you said. I miss the old Abhay and the old Pia and the old Misha and my old, darling, huggable, teddy bearish Kabir! πŸ₯Ί
Yes, I liked Pia and Misha in that episode, when they stood by Abhay ( I don't even remember whether it was Monday or Saturday, I'm that disinterested in the show these days). Thankfully, I saw glimpses of my old PiaMish not to forget that we FINALLY got them in  the same frame!  
Seriously, man! I hate how PiaMish are being compromised for that crappy gay track and AbhIya's ringa ringa roses love story πŸ€“
Thanks so much for replying! Love you ❀️

P.S. I've put the codes from which my post cannot be copied or viewed by non members so no quoting πŸ˜›
Plus itna bada quote karoge kya? πŸ˜›

I don't know about the rest but I'm HIGHLY disappointed with the current track. And I'm a pretty satiable person, ask my friends from the other forums! 
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

awww so that is you for who  NEETZ dedicated her purple fonts eh..?? CHo CHweet ..God bless you all ..Loved and so thank full to neetz that she did a topic like this..!!

Lol! Thanks, TR πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Yep, it's her! πŸ˜ƒ
God bless you, too! πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Neetz..Thank yo for that lovely words you have used for me in your reply fro my post ..I hope I manage to bring a smile in you face always..And I so admire you & your posts..I feel me come nowhere near it ..!! You have put across exactly what I have been feeling ..adn thank you so much for that & sorry I have answered to each & every members post in this thread..🀣..cause every answer was so outstanding & so like what I was feeling That I just could  not resist & my main intention also was that your post must never go unnoticed..for its awesoem content..Hats off to you GIRL..and MATHS is last eh..?? I HATE THAT SUBJECT & I tell you I was so bad at it..!! ALL THE VERY BEST..You will come out with flying colours I am sure..!!  And after that dont you dare refrain from posting your topics..which I am so addicted to ..!!πŸ˜³πŸ€—
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gimme 2 days to read dat essay!πŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail

Neetz..Thank yo for that lovely words you have used for me in your reply fro my post ..I hope I manage to bring a smile in you face always..And I so admire you & your posts..I feel me come nowhere near it ..!! You have put across exactly what I have been feeling ..adn thank you so much for that & sorry I have answered to each & every members post in this thread..🀣..cause every answer was so outstanding & so like what I was feeling That I just could  not resist & my main intention also was that your post must never go unnoticed..for its awesoem content..Hats off to you GIRL..and MATHS is last eh..?? I HATE THAT SUBJECT & I tell you I was so bad at it..!! ALL THE VERY BEST..You will come out with flying colours I am sure..!!  And after that dont you dare refrain from posting your topics..which I am so addicted to ..!!πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Aww! No, TR! Your posts are the most adorable ones in the entire forum, I'm not kidding! I love the way you love ViSu and AbhIya and I love how you express it 😳
Aww! No issues! I was happy that you participated and kept my topic active, in fact grateful that you found it worthy enough. Thank youu! πŸ€—
Ya, Maths sucks more than the current storyline of PKYEK 🀒
Thank you sooooo much! πŸ€—
Lol! I don't know about more topics πŸ˜†

@Divzy: Bhery phunny! Isiliye mujhe CC se yahan bulaya?πŸ€“ πŸ€£ 🀣 🀣
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

awww so that is you for who  NEETZ dedicated her purple fonts eh..?? CHo CHweet ..God bless you all ..Loved and so thank full to neetz that she did a topic like this..!!

yeah yeah!! the purple topic was dedicated to me..πŸ˜†
lol... i still cant get over the color neetz
:P
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! πŸ€—
See my lavender colour? πŸ˜›
Lol! One paper left: Maths. Before strangling Pia, I feel like strangling RD Sharma πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Anyhow, I so agree with whatever you said. I miss the old Abhay and the old Pia and the old Misha and my old, darling, huggable, teddy bearish Kabir! πŸ₯Ί
Yes, I liked Pia and Misha in that episode, when they stood by Abhay ( I don't even remember whether it was Monday or Saturday, I'm that disinterested in the show these days). Thankfully, I saw glimpses of my old PiaMish not to forget that we FINALLY got them in  the same frame!  
Seriously, man! I hate how PiaMish are being compromised for that crappy gay track and AbhIya's ringa ringa roses love story πŸ€“
Thanks so much for replying! Love you ❀️

P.S. I've put the codes from which my post cannot be copied or viewed by non members so no quoting πŸ˜›
Plus itna bada quote karoge kya? πŸ˜›

I don't know about the rest but I'm HIGHLY disappointed with the current track. And I'm a pretty satiable person, ask my friends from the other forums! 

neeetttzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!  πŸ€—
i see the lavenderπŸ˜†
gosh, as soon as ur back u replied all tht, har post ko answer kiya?? aww.. tths so sweet neetz.. aur mein har post ko ghoor ghoor ke dekh rahi thi, if u did reply me ya nahi.. and finally i found this😳
lmao, whos rd sharma? y strangle her instead pia? uve found rd sharma against abhaykins kya? no done haan, just coz pia is going to sid, doesnt mean ull find new ppl for abhayπŸ˜†
yeah.. good u reminded me tht we finally got kapisha in the same frame with πŸ˜³πŸ˜† i guess thts the best thing htt we got to see this week.

p.s- y do u get those codes and nt we?😲 ur the lucky waali member types? or the mods kindsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@debby^^^^^^^🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizaa

neeetttzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!  πŸ€—
i see the lavenderπŸ˜†
gosh, as soon as ur back u replied all tht, har post ko answer kiya?? aww.. tths so sweet neetz.. aur mein har post ko ghoor ghoor ke dekh rahi thi, if u did reply me ya nahi.. and finally i found this😳
lmao, whos rd sharma? y strangle her instead pia? uve found rd sharma against abhaykins kya? no done haan, just coz pia is going to sid, doesnt mean ull find new ppl for abhayπŸ˜†
yeah.. good u reminded me tht we finally got kapisha in the same frame with πŸ˜³πŸ˜† i guess thts the best thing htt we got to see this week.

p.s- y do u get those codes and nt we?😲 ur the lucky waali member types? or the mods kindsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@debby^^^^^^^🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Lol!! Aww! Thank you! Ya, I reply to every member who posts. Lol! I had quite a leg pulling session at my previous post because of that πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Omg! You don't know RD Sharma? He's the most hated man among Maths students because his reference books has the meanest of all questions

@P.S. - Those codes can be used by everyone. They aren't just for me or the mods πŸ˜†

@Debby: Haan, haan! Uda lo sab iss masoom si bachi ka mazak πŸ˜†
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oye...good luck for your exams NeethziπŸ‘πŸΌ
Like always i agree with u completely.I loved the para where you mentioned the reason we love Abhay-Piya.True...we love them not only because of Visu's chemistry but also because of the intensity and passion in their love and the way the couple was projected.Infact the actors don't have much to do with my liking for this couple.
Its sad that PKYEK is loosing its charm so early.I mean Abhay and Piya's story didnot even start
I have no idea as to why i'm watching this show even now.πŸ€“It is going down the drains and the creatives seem least interested in redeeming it