Is anybody listening???! - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
and look what became alive from dead...🤣 (i just looove making this thread alive.😛lolzzz) your thread also became frozen in snow like abhay...😆
how's you??? ðŸ¤—
entrance exam prep still going on?? ab toh board exam ke results bhi aa gaye honge na??

so metzie is back in the show..i knew one day she was gonna be back...so any ways..it was inevitable...was a bit sad the way Abhay-Metz epic story ended..it seemed like the so called fairytale didn't deserve this end..bt oh well...
our piya rani is back in business btw...finally she took control of the situation and fought without anyone's help...i am happy...i am gonna miss sidhant karnick and his wisdom...sid was one witty character...i just hope the creatives handle this upcoming track after leap nicely and add more darker stuff as promised...and hopefully this time abhay will learn "stay away from me" is definitely not gonna work this time too..just like always...😆
Originally posted by kiranni

and look what became alive from dead...🤣 (i just looove making this thread alive.😛lolzzz) your thread also became frozen in snow like abhay...😆
how's you??? ðŸ¤—
entrance exam prep still going on?? ab toh board exam ke results bhi aa gaye honge na??

so metzie is back in the show..i knew one day she was gonna be back...so any ways..it was inevitable...was a bit sad the way Abhay-Metz epic story ended..it seemed like the so called fairytale didn't deserve this end..bt oh well...
our piya rani is back in business btw...finally she took control of the situation and fought without anyone's help...i am happy...i am gonna miss sidhant karnick and his wisdom...sid was one witty character...i just hope the creatives handle this upcoming track after leap nicely and add more darker stuff as promised...and hopefully this time abhay will learn "stay away from me" is definitely not gonna work this time too..just like always...😆

I'm sure this thread will reach 150 pages someday 🤣
'm good! Wbu?🤗
Entrances only 1 is left which I don't plan to give in case I get a decent result. My board result's due on Monday and to say that I'm totally freaking out would be an understatement.
Maithili, I knew that if the writers' handle her well and if Sukirti can pull her off, I'll enjoy her, YET I didn't want her to come back because I didn't want AM to end this way. And now that she's exited temporarily, she needs to be back soon. The main reason why I didn't want her back doesn't hold valid anymore, anyway so might as well enjoy her. 
Yes, PKYEK has gone for a revamp and it better be handled well. They've taken a tough job taking it out of college but if they can do justice to it then nothing like it :)
I'm going to miss SK too. I would've preferred improving Sid's character rather than chucking him out but now that he is out, at least the character won't be missed by me. The actor, beyond doubt, will =)
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I'm sure this thread will reach 150 pages someday 🤣
'm good! Wbu?🤗
Entrances only 1 is left which I don't plan to give in case I get a decent result. My board result's due on Monday and to say that I'm totally freaking out would be an understatement.
Maithili, I knew that if the writers' handle her well and if Sukirti can pull her off, I'll enjoy her, YET I didn't want her to come back because I didn't want AM to end this way. And now that she's exited temporarily, she needs to be back soon. The main reason why I didn't want her back doesn't hold valid anymore, anyway so might as well enjoy her. 
Yes, PKYEK has gone for a revamp and it better be handled well. They've taken a tough job taking it out of college but if they can do justice to it then nothing like it :)
I'm going to miss SK too. I would've preferred improving Sid's character rather than chucking him out but now that he is out, at least the character won't be missed by me. The actor, beyond doubt, will =)
may this thread live longer than ever...🤣
i am fine too...just got done wiht my bachelors last week...hoping to find a job and start working...otherwise will have to start masters from september... bt i wanna work for a yr atleast...so that i can buy myself more time to study for GREs and go to my dream school for masters...let's see...
ohhh ur results came then right?? how did you do?? any ways, Congratulations in advance...i am sure you did terrific...🤗

yaaa..metz will be back soon i am sure..i think chand will bring her back to break the curse or something..who knows...yaa...sukku did good job as metz..i just hope Cvs would get her better fands..lolzz..bt friday's abhay-metz scene was powerful..i liked it...soo many emotions all together..today's epi was a bit of disappointment for me..bt oh well..i don't get bothered anymore...i am no longer attached to the show..bt the funny thing is...today's epi made me think and write something..even if i was disappointed...that line "our love is cursed" got to me...made a topic on that...check it out if you have time...https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1690208
ohh ya..i hope the post leap track is handled well too..these ppl have tendency to ruin good things...let's see how they make piya find the solution to the emptiness she will feel inside...and how abhay is awaken from frozen state...i am looking forward to see chand and haseena..and what they will do...
i will too miss SK...i iddn't really like the character either..too much of evilness...i would have loved if his character was given scope for growth...SK could have done wonders with his talent..bt oh well..hope he has better things in store for himself...for now..i am happy the evil sid is gone..
Edited by kiranni - 12 years ago