India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is anybody listening???! (Page 20)

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
You, my friend, have pretty much let out all I have had to say. Talk about rolling downhill! This show had started with the promise of something refreshingly different, and later on degenerated into a weird puzzle of triangles-rectangles-squares, a college that is more of a high-school, and a group of starry-eyed ,horny teenagers who got no life other than trying to get into the pants of people they've just spotted and people falling in and out of "Love" like Thali ka baingans. Talking about Panchi and Misha, the gravestones of these two once-awesome characters have totally been planted as far as i see. Its amazing how the down-ride started just out of the blue....and it gets pettier with every passing episode.

Presently, all i can say about the characters (more like caricatures) is that they are some NEEDY people.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel3142

i want pias detectivegiri to start  its high time

i dont know i am just not liking pias behaviour these days i mean she always was curious about abhay life before  for small things

now when its a big issue of abhay sid only abhay has to fulfil his all duties why are cvs suddenly showing pia as least bothered abt whats going in abhay life i dont get  this

i want pia to start thinking as why abhay is against sid even in prom party she was supporting sid but wasnt thinking what problem they have that they are against each other so much

i want these misunderstanding to end but looking at sbs pia is only gonna think abhay is wrong

i miss firefly in pia who could go to any extent to bring abhay out of darkness

I so agree with you there! I know for a fact that Pia's detectivegiri got on most people's nerves but end of the day, it showed her proactiveness and that's why I never had a complaint with her. Now, it's actually like she doesn't care about Abhay any longer! What happened to the Curious Connie Pia now? Or is she already tired of Abhay and his behaviour? Our jasoos Pia would've figured out by now that Sid was the danger Abhay is speaking of. But as of now, she is refusing to put the two and two together! I don't know. Forget Pia, I'm not liking any character these days =/  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142-rupa-pyar-ishk

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Just not liking the track . I could only feel abhlya is getting apart each day . There misunderstanding is just growing . Piya am not sure why CV is making her do so . She was so different before sid entry .....we could feel her strength , love , passion ...only for abhay . We just dont get this ...look like she has moved on from this relation very comfortably . Yes abhay action helped her to get away . Still i loved her jassosi ..so unlike other BT heroine . She trust herself , abhay and her every action used to lead her to abhay .......i wish we get such track back . Feel really sad to see them like this .....just keeping hope they get back to such track where love strengthen . Now i am really frustated with seeing that piya shouting at abhay ...does shereally trust sid that much ......Ouch

IKR??!! You know, I always felt that ever since Sid's entry, screen space wise, maybe Abhay was the one sidelined but actually speaking, it is Pia who is sidelined and in the process AbhIya! They are focusing so much on Abhay-Sid that AbhIya are getting sidelined. Like I said, what is Pia now? She is just a pawn in the whole game! Who would say she is the main lead? She is just some dumb damsel is distress and that is sad because I've always been so fond of Pia!
Basic problem is that Sid is an extremely powerful character. I hate to say this but maybe the writers aren't competent enough to handle him. That's what I feel because they're focusing only on him. They don't know how to incorporate him in the story in a balanced waySleepy
As far as Pia's trust on Sid goes, I don't want to get too judgmental on that front. Sid has been extremely sweet to her but then, so has Abhay in his own rude wayLOL LOL LOL And yes, it's high time Pia realises that Sid is paying far too much attention on her! Specially since abhay has been warning her constantly but it's like she's totally closed her mind only! Uff!! Even Suku admitted that Pia is behaving foolishly, when will the Cvs wake up?Ouch

-rupa-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Bus kar neethz aur kitna pakaigi logon ko.ROFL

Me not pakaoing anyone! the show is LOL

..Armaania..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

You, my friend, have pretty much let out all I have had to say. Talk about rolling downhill! This show had started with the promise of something refreshingly different, and later on degenerated into a weird puzzle of triangles-rectangles-squares, a college that is more of a high-school, and a group of starry-eyed ,horny teenagers who got no life other than trying to get into the pants of people they've just spotted and people falling in and out of "Love" like Thali ka baingans. Talking about Panchi and Misha, the gravestones of these two once-awesome characters have totally been planted as far as i see. Its amazing how the down-ride started just out of the blue....and it gets pettier with every passing episode.

Presently, all i can say about the characters (more like caricatures) is that they are some NEEDY people.

Thanks for replying. The show was so promising despite it's flaws even till a month and a half back. And suddenly overnight, everything changed and so drastically that everyone's frustrated. I loved Panchi and Misha to no end, I still do but I so hate the way they're being handled! Yesterday was still fine, Misha-wise. But otherwise, I mean, how can they treat an amazing a character as Misha like a comic filler? How can they waste her like this? Panchi has been behaving worse than a teenager from the past few weeks and the past couple of episodes, she's just been getting on my nerves. Regardless, I'm still very fond of the two of them. I can only hope for redemption!
Every character has been butchered and every bond has been shallowed. The depth which the show had, which kept us hooked despite the ripped off tracks and countless bloopers and dragging tracks, has disappeared altogether. The USP of this show was it's intensity and AbhIya and both have been lost in this whole mess which the show has turned into.

pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
The bottom is all the female characters on this show have when to the dogs. No one is safe, and it will just keep getting worst.

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

The bottom is all the female characters on this show have when to the dogs. No one is safe, and it will just keep getting worst.

Lol! You said that in short. Even the male characters have been butchered, I feel but if I compare, the females have not only been butchered but they've been downright RUINED! And sadly, the ones who're still true to their characters, be it male or female, are the ones I could never stand Ouch

pyar-ishk

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
hii..chillz..how are u??Hug
sorry for replying too late...
haven't really come to the forum for some days..was too busy with exams and presentation and job hunting blah blah...lolzzz..felt like i was running marathon..LOL
episodes bhi miss kiye...got some time to breath today..so caught today's epi and came here..looks like i didn't miss much...yeh show pura supernatural ban gaya hai..lolzz...yeh log poco ke FF se idea le rahe hai...usme jab piya main abhay ke blood mix hua tha toh she was connected to abhay na..yeh log ne thoda idea modify kar diya hai...lolz..now piya is connected to abhay...abhay is connected to sid thorugh blood..so sid think he still might be able to control piya and use her as a pawn...just a thought...let's see wat happens next..
any ways..gotta run to catch train for college now...
will reply to your post once i am back home...promise...
catch u later...take care..Hug

Edited by kiranni - 31 March 2011 at 11:16am

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index