Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

OMG friends have you seen the latest SBB link with the upcoming Abhiya scene ( thud just ***fainted***) and our Abhay is smiling and Piya ☺️. Gosh what more can you ask for, well except can someone please put get Sid a life beside following Abhay like a jealous stalker 😑.

Ya, I saw! Omg, it was so hot, right!! I so can't wait 😍
And Abhay smiling! Omg! That too at Pia? 🀣
Seriously, the scene is so awaited! And that Sid can go rot in hell for all I care! 😑 😑

I know some people didn't like today episode but I did cause I got see my 3 musketeers together in one scenes having fun. I so love PiaMish BFF/Sisterly bond it make's me smile when I see them on screen.

The only thing I liked in today's episode was PiaMish and KaPi, otherwise, it was a waste for me. And Kabir dressed up as a girl was ridiculous

Kabir my heart 😭 for him today. I really need for CV to move kabir character already. I don't like seeing Kabir still pining for Piya like that give the man story already.

IKR? Kabir had all my sympathies! Did you see his expression? Omg!! πŸ₯Ί 
But I'm so happy he took it positively. I'm proud of him

Gosh I still can't get over Abhyia upcoming scenes πŸ˜†. I don't know how VISU can do those scenes without, ummmmmmmmm am just going to leave that alone. 🀣. I just love Abhyia jodi.

Ermm..lol!! I can't wait for that scene! Love AbhIya! ❀️

Oh no please don't let this thread die down πŸ˜† unless you're going to be doing your regular topic posting after each episodes 🀣. I know I sound greedy but I'm sure others will agree with me, we love your thread and I enjoy reading others POV who post in your topics.

Omg, that is so sweet of you!! I'm touched! Thank you 😳
I, too, am overwhelmed at the kind of response I get in my topics and you guys are the only ones who make that possible. Thanks for your appreciation πŸ€—

.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

i am fine too...just been too busy with studies..i agree..confession was beautiful..bt it didn't give me the same feeling like old abhiya scenes used to give me...something was definitely missing...ohh really?? i guess i missed that post..will try to find it if i can...haven't come across it.

Aww!! Exams, right? How're they going? You have them till May na? Here's the topic. You can check it out if you want :)

makes sense why edward had mind reading power. i always wondered that, but never bothered to look into it. lolzzz. i agree she is not even wondering what happened during that night about which she has no memory that she has all of a sudden gotten such powers. if she were to put two and two together, she would have figured out that something had definitely happened during that night. but her brain still work as per writers' wishes. poor abhay is so worried for her. and this girl thinks it's all a big joke or something. 

You didn't read the books kya? It was mentioned there =)
I know. Pia's brains actually work as per the writer's whims, it's annoying. And poor Abhay. Pia having vampire traits is bad enough and Pia being overjoyed is not helping. Uff!! Misha is right. He should apply for a job as Pia's bodyguard. Abhi toh free main kar raha haiπŸ€”

i was never too attached to panchi, so it doesn't bother me as much as misha i guess. seeing misha's character deteriorate had reached the limit of my endurance.

I loved Panchi before all this Sid nonsense. But ya, I mean, relatively, Misha being ruined bothers me more. Panchi just irritates me. It doesn't really hurt to see her ruined the way it hurts for Misha.

lolzz. thank god for that. she needs a lot more brains yaar. i miss our old piya like she was in first 2-3 months of this show. 

IKR? I miss that Pia, too. She had spunk and spine, yaar. This Pia is like a 5 year old who needs a babysitter all the time
But I still love her when she's not dumb πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

honestly, i have given up on the main plot of the show. the synopsis that was written for this show, the many unsaid things that first promo had said..all that has been lost somewhere, and i miss it more than anything in this show. I miss what the show had promised us but never delivered. that's the reason why i can no longer analyze abhiya and their bond. I can love them and enjoy their scenes, but I can no longer write those long posts I used to write before. 

I understand what you mean. The essence which the first promo promised has not been seen in the show so far, specially in that amount of depth. I wish the writers had handled this show properly, I wish they'd realised the kind of wonders they could've done with this show, this cast and this characters. It was a Golden opportunity to create history on television. I am more or less fine with the show now and I'm kind of liking it, at least Abhiya and PiaMish all over again, but I'm somehow not that keen anymore. The enthusiasm has, somewhere, been lost..

T is not at all caroline. she disgusts me with her brainless desperation and stupidity. I like trangad once in a while, but i usually forward their scenes as well. 

I also forward TraNgad when I'm not in a mood for it. It totally depends on my whims. They don't really add to the story anyway.
The lesser said about T is better..

ohh wow...that's so cool. ya, the new epi is coming tomo. it should be awesome..a lot to happen with isobel coming back. i heard klaus too will be entering soon. 
i think the only reason i enjoy sid's scenes are because of his sense of humor. as a character, i've got no respect for him. I am just indifferent. and I am just too detached with the show itself to not like him. and haseena, i am telling you na. the writers of this show are very inconsistent. they change the essence of the character as per their convenience. haseena is no longer in my "likes the character" list. her character turned out to be another big let down.
Kabir-Piya conversation was the only thing I saw in today's epi...that too was only going to see precap, but aage ki 1 min ka aise hi aa gaya...good in a way. hope he finds happiness somewhere. kabir deserves someone who loves him with all her heart. My complains for this show are never ending..lolzzz...i am a big "complain box" as it is..πŸ˜†

Ya, Klaus will obviously enter. I think he should in the 19th episode because I think that is itself titled Klaus only.
I, frankly, don't enjoy Sid scenes anymore. Ironic, right? Once upon a time, his scenes were the only ones I liked. Lol! Yesterday, the Sid-Haseena scene was pointless! πŸ˜•
You didn't see PiaMish!! Nooooo!! Agreed, it was filler but even as fillers, PiaMish are always amazing! <33
And don't worry, this show has turned us all into complaint boxes πŸ˜†

Piya is not going to turn into vampire now. if she does, that has to be the end of the show, at least for me. but i am too sure she won't become vampire. i feel her powers are temporary only. i am sure abhay will find a way to deal with it. and her powers will eventually wear off. 
@ red i know, right? i miss the original plot of this show more than anything. they changed piya's character for no valid reason. i too miss the piya from synopsis. i still remember, how i used to write about piya being the firefly who would happily get destroyed in love. but oh well, being the audience, there is nothing much really that we can do.

Hmm...that is a possibility. And Abhay has long got his brains and sensibility back, so I can trust him to bail Pia out of this without even letting her know, if there's a way. And Pia will keep wondering how she lost her powers just as easily as she got them :P
I don't see any signs of Pia being a firefly atm. She's burning in fire all right, but she's not a firefly anymore the way she was a couple of months back. And instead of pulling Abhay into the light, she herself has gotten lost in the darkness. Sad!

they are worse than thanda. someone please tell the CVs that nothing exists between these two. I am so glad to see Piya and Misha scenes. You have no idea how happy I am not seeing mish part of SS torture. my blood used to start boiling, whenever i saw her as a part of that track.

IKR? I prefer PiaMish to that stupid gay track anyday 🀒
Seriously, I hope the DVs consider not pairing up Shanks and Misha after all 😳

whoever made it. it was a nice one. they are very much talented when it comes to destruction of a storyline or character. oh ya, the match was totally worth the watch. It's a great memory for me in fact. will always hold a special place in my heart. being so far away from home country, I felt like I was at home again while I was watching with 30 other people. When we won, we all even got up and sang our national anthem. I don't remember feeling so proud of our country in quite sometime. the patriotism in me had reached at another level.  

IKR? I'm not really a cricket fan per se but that moment filled me with patriotism and I'm so proud of my country! 😍
Aww!! Ya, it must be even better for you <33

ohh, all the best for your classes. forgive my ignorance, but mass communication is like journalism,right? Just asking out of curiosity. I have always wondered about it. 

Thanks! Journalism is a branch of Mass Comm. It has other stuff too like PR, advertising, media reporting, etc. I plan to go for Journalism only, though =)

Lolzzz..CVs oops DVs have not listened to us completely na, tht's y. 

Ya, agreed πŸ˜†

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I see the whole forum is going gaga over the abhlya and me too . πŸ˜›

Abhay remain more or less same ..with piya protection mission and his feeling for piya is always there . After seeing last few episode it make sense for him not to be as couple in public . Only he know what doom he can bring if he happen to say that he is love with human . He cant fight alone with whole vampire clan and so ....he justification to maintain distance with piya is okay .

But i still feel piya has spark before ...she has mind of her own , intelligent to think what happening around . She just don't want to think what going on with her . So many days has passed with sleep , mind reading and all unusual traits . Even she used to love abahy before still she felt something he is hiding and now she dont ....she is not trying to find anything even she is aware of vampire . She was like spring earlier ..you just cant suppress her ....Something is missing in her now . Dont know why I feel this .πŸ˜•
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

I see the whole forum is going gaga over the abhlya and me too . πŸ˜›

Abhay remain more or less same ..with piya protection mission and his feeling for piya is always there . After seeing last few episode it make sense for him not to be as couple in public . Only he know what doom he can bring if he happen to say that he is love with human . He cant fight alone with whole vampire clan and so ....he justification to maintain distance with piya is okay .

But i still feel piya has spark before ...she has mind of her own , intelligent to think what happening around . She just don't want to think what going on with her . So many days has passed with sleep , mind reading and all unusual traits . Even she used to love abahy before still she felt something he is hiding and now she dont ....she is not trying to find anything even she is aware of vampire . She was like spring earlier ..you just cant suppress her ....Something is missing in her now . Dont know why I feel this .πŸ˜•

I'll tell you what's missing in Pia: her detectivegiri, her curious cattiness. How ironic! People hated her for her interference and now everyone's missing it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Personally, I love Pia atm. I would want her to apply her brains a bit more, as well. But I can't complain too much with the current track as a whole =)
Abhay is totally justified. I never blamed him for hiding the relationship :P
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I'll tell you what's missing in Pia: her detectivegiri, her curious cattiness. How ironic! People hated her for her interference and now everyone's missing it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Personally, I love Pia atm. I would want her to apply her brains a bit more, as well. But I can't complain too much with the current track as a whole =)
Abhay is totally justified. I never blamed him for hiding the relationship :P

Even i am liking the current track for sure ...It was disaster earlier when they showed less of abhlya and almost killed there character . More or less things are good going now . But little spark still missing ...and it is for sure what u said

Yes true ..!! only with time piya action has proved that what she did for abhay was awesome , how much strength needed to get things from him , open him . All alone without help . I wish she get to what she is ....might be after some time when we all will lean not to question her dectivegiri ,next time πŸ˜† 

Defiantly the character was all together different which i haven't got to see in TV serials ( though if it is there dont know i see less serials on TV). I miss that a lot now

.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Even i am liking the current track for sure ...It was disaster earlier when they showed less of abhlya and almost killed there character . More or less things are good going now . But little spark still missing ...and it is for sure what u said

IKR? Same here. I missed AbhIya and they aren't exactly back with a bang but the precap seems like I'll get to see my AbhIya finally!! Lol!! Let's see if the scene lives up to my expectations.

Yes true ..!! only with time piya action has proved that what she did for abhay was awesome , how much strength needed to get things from him , open him . All alone without help . I wish she get to what she is ....might be after some time when we all will lean not to question her dectivegiri ,next time πŸ˜† 

I never actually did question her detectivegiri. I quite enjoyed it. Lol! But I know I was alone there πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Defiantly the character was all together different which i haven't got to see in TV serials ( though if it is there dont know i see less serials on TV). I miss that a lot now

Ya, Pia is quite different from most female protagonists we see. She's not under the pressure of 'doing what is right' always and I quite like the fact that she's flawed that way. Makes her more real and relatable. I like her now also. There was a phase in between when I was annoyed with her but that's passed now :)

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Aww!! Exams, right? How're they going? You have them till May na? Here's the topic. You can check it out if you want :)
yaa..exams, presentation, senior design projects, job hunting sab kuch ek saath..lolzzzz...yaa..yeh sab may tak chalta rahega..hopefully we'll get a job till then..fir no tension..:)....i will just check out your topic...looks like a lot happening in the show now..i came here to see if anything was worth a watch in the past few episodes..and all i see is everyone's talking about precap only..lolzzz...looking forward for that scene...now it seems like the intensity in abhiya is back..let's hope it turns out to be as awesome as i think it is...
You didn't read the books kya? It was mentioned there =)
I know. Pia's brains actually work as per the writer's whims, it's annoying. And poor Abhay. Pia having vampire traits is bad enough and Pia being overjoyed is not helping. Uff!! Misha is right. He should apply for a job as Pia's bodyguard. Abhi toh free main kar raha haiπŸ€”
lolzz...no i didn't read the books at all...actually, i saw the movie first and it didn't impress me as much..so never cared to read the books..i guess if i had read the books, i would have liked it and understood the depth of edward-bella lovestory..
ha ha..abhay toh free ka bodyguard hai...sid was telling him na..let's hope piya tips him well..πŸ˜†
i am kinda of happy at least she is not doing anything stupid and annoying just cuz writers want her to..only if she would get some more brains back..our piya will be back with a bang..she better want to figure out now that something is really fishy between abhay-sid..and why abhay hates him so much...and was there 20 days leap in the show?? logically, a person would die if he doesn't sleep for 20 days..piya really needs to go to the doctor..i mean not abhay doctor..lolzz..bt oh well...seeing the current track..i can easily let that go...
I loved Panchi before all this Sid nonsense. But ya, I mean, relatively, Misha being ruined bothers me more. Panchi just irritates me. It doesn't really hurt to see her ruined the way it hurts for Misha.
OMG...i wanted to jumo after i finished yesterday's epi...gosh..tht stupid gay track finally ended..and our mish is back...she handled the whole situation very well...after a long long time..i decided to see shankar and shaurya scenes...gosh..finally the torture ended..wat a relief! 
yaaa...panchi irritates me too..bt sometimes i feel bad for her..cuz her love is not like piya's...her and sid love story has different dimensions...i am kinda of glad we're seeing very less of her and sid these days...
IKR? I miss that Pia, too. She had spunk and spine, yaar. This Pia is like a 5 year old who needs a babysitter all the time
But I still love her when she's not dumb πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
yaaa..these days i am loving piya..she is like the most happiest girl in the world who's living her fairytale dream. she is getting that spunk back in some sense. she just needs to apply some more brain to the current situation. bt gosh..she is so happy right now...like she says..there is no body who is as crazily in love as her. we know heartbreaks awaits her and misunderstanding may come, but i don't know if either abhay or piya will be able to stay away from each other after this phase. i don't see how abhay will actually have the courage the break her heart this time. he just won't be able to walk away this time. He himself knows chand's fears have come true.
I understand what you mean. The essence which the first promo promised has not been seen in the show so far, specially in that amount of depth. I wish the writers had handled this show properly, I wish they'd realised the kind of wonders they could've done with this show, this cast and this characters. It was a Golden opportunity to create history on television. I am more or less fine with the show now and I'm kind of liking it, at least Abhiya and PiaMish all over again, but I'm somehow not that keen anymore. The enthusiasm has, somewhere, been lost..
the only reason now i again feel a bit of that attachment is due to abhiya and piya-mish...now i can say that i am liking the show and the current track. i just hope writers handle this well. i am kinda of happy with this 20 days leap. it means full moon night is near. i can totally understand where you're coming from. i don't feel that enthusiasm either. in fact i could not say i like the show until i show the end of this stupid gay track and intense abhiya scene. i feel abhay only said he is doing naatak with piya to chand as he knows he is not going to approve of it. else we all know his love for piya is unquestionable. and of course there was a bigger motive for his confession.
@ red perfectly said...i feel exactly the same..
I also forward TraNgad when I'm not in a mood for it. It totally depends on my whims. They don't really add to the story anyway.
The lesser said about T is better..
i only saw trangad scenes when i thot there was too much evilness or darkness in the episode...T is back..lolzz..i saw that upcoming dance video on YT..and all i could do was laugh...abhay ko aur koi ladki nahin milti kya?? i am sure there are many other despos wanting to dance with abhay...lolzz..
Ya, Klaus will obviously enter. I think he should in the 19th episode because I think that is itself titled Klaus only.
I, frankly, don't enjoy Sid scenes anymore. Ironic, right? Once upon a time, his scenes were the only ones I liked. Lol! Yesterday, the Sid-Haseena scene was pointless! πŸ˜•
You didn't see PiaMish!! Nooooo!! Agreed, it was filler but even as fillers, PiaMish are always amazing! <33
And don't worry, this show has turned us all into complaint boxes πŸ˜†
did you see the latest epi of VD?? it was quite thrilling...for a second..i felt like klaus was really going to rip katherine's head off...bt i doubt if she'll die so soon...klaus will either enter next epi or 19th epi like you said..abhi toh alaric is possessed by klaus..so he might not enter next epi..bt next episode seems to be even more exciting..
yaa..i missed those pia-mish scenes...i loved the piya-mish-ruhi pajama party scene...cute and adorable..lolz..now a days toh i am even forwarding all sid scenes too...now i am gettin tired of his evilness..
Hmm...that is a possibility. And Abhay has long got his brains and sensibility back, so I can trust him to bail Pia out of this without even letting her know, if there's a way. And Pia will keep wondering how she lost her powers just as easily as she got them :P
I don't see any signs of Pia being a firefly atm. She's burning in fire all right, but she's not a firefly anymore the way she was a couple of months back. And instead of pulling Abhay into the light, she herself has gotten lost in the darkness. Sad!
ha ha..yaa..i am hoping for that too...bt i guess someday she will know what abhay had done to her...bt then i am sure her love will prove to be greater than all these things..abhay is totally back..now i just wanna see some action from him regarding sid...defense bahoot ho gaya..now time to attack...@ red..exactly...bt i guess she needed to step into darkness to be able to pull abhay out...sadly, she is not aware of what's happening to her and her getting lost into darkness doesn't serve that main purpose...it's more like abhay's making hopeless efforts to get her back into light... 
IKR? I prefer PiaMish to that stupid gay track anyday 🀒
Seriously, I hope the DVs consider not pairing up Shanks and Misha after all 😳
u know honestly..now i hope that shankar takes an exit with this end of gay track...i would rather see misha just like how she is right now than see with him at the cost of loosing the essence of her character...
IKR? I'm not really a cricket fan per se but that moment filled me with patriotism and I'm so proud of my country! 😍
Aww!! Ya, it must be even better for you <33
ohh yaa..i can not even describe what i felt at that time....bt i guess i missed the celebration though...i heard people went crazy in india...
Thanks! Journalism is a branch of Mass Comm. It has other stuff too like PR, advertising, media reporting, etc. I plan to go for Journalism only, though =)
ohh i see...wow..journalism..that is so cool...

.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

yaa..exams, presentation, senior design projects, job hunting sab kuch ek saath..lolzzzz...yaa..yeh sab may tak chalta rahega..hopefully we'll get a job till then..fir no tension..:)....i will just check out your topic...looks like a lot happening in the show now..i came here to see if anything was worth a watch in the past few episodes..and all i see is everyone's talking about precap only..lolzzz...looking forward for that scene...now it seems like the intensity in abhiya is back..let's hope it turns out to be as awesome as i think it is...

Aww!! All the best for everything! πŸ€—
Well, it did live up to my expectation except the BG in the precap was better (ab raving and ranting post hai toh complain karna toh banta hai :P)

lolzz...no i didn't read the books at all...actually, i saw the movie first and it didn't impress me as much..so never cared to read the books..i guess if i had read the books, i would have liked it and understood the depth of edward-bella lovestory..

The books are way better than the movie. But personally, I'm not a huge TL fan. I just liked the Cullens. Plotwise, only the first book kept me hooked.

ha ha..abhay toh free ka bodyguard hai...sid was telling him na..let's hope piya tips him well..πŸ˜†
i am kinda of happy at least she is not doing anything stupid and annoying just cuz writers want her to..only if she would get some more brains back..our piya will be back with a bang..she better want to figure out now that something is really fishy between abhay-sid..and why abhay hates him so much...and was there 20 days leap in the show?? logically, a person would die if he doesn't sleep for 20 days..piya really needs to go to the doctor..i mean not abhay doctor..lolzz..bt oh well...seeing the current track..i can easily let that go...

The only thing missing in Pia now is her curiousity. I don't know why she's not getting suspicious. It's not too hard to figure out what might have happened. I guess she's just to blinded by Abhay's love. It's really hard to complain about Pia these days, I tell you πŸ˜†

OMG...i wanted to jumo after i finished yesterday's epi...gosh..tht stupid gay track finally ended..and our mish is back...she handled the whole situation very well...after a long long time..i decided to see shankar and shaurya scenes...gosh..finally the torture ended..wat a relief! 
yaaa...panchi irritates me too..bt sometimes i feel bad for her..cuz her love is not like piya's...her and sid love story has different dimensions...i am kinda of glad we're seeing very less of her and sid these days...

Seriously! Uff! And I'm so proud of the way Mishu handled the whole thing. THIS is my Misha! You know, I"m really happy that the characters are slowly coming back to how I loved them. 
Sid-Panchi don't have ANY love between them. The sooner Panchi realises that, the better. Honestly, no SidChi is good riddance! Their scenes started getting on my nerves!

yaaa..these days i am loving piya..she is like the most happiest girl in the world who's living her fairytale dream. she is getting that spunk back in some sense. she just needs to apply some more brain to the current situation. bt gosh..she is so happy right now...like she says..there is no body who is as crazily in love as her. we know heartbreaks awaits her and misunderstanding may come, but i don't know if either abhay or piya will be able to stay away from each other after this phase. i don't see how abhay will actually have the courage the break her heart this time. he just won't be able to walk away this time. He himself knows chand's fears have come true.

Yep! Pia's got her spunk back. Hopefully, she'll get her brains back soon too :P
Pia is adorable to watch these days. She seems to have totally forgotten who she's fallen in love with! She's behaving like any other normal teenager madly in love and treating Abhay as the same. Seriously, I'm loving this new angle to AbhIya. But they need to balance the lightness with the darkness. 

the only reason now i again feel a bit of that attachment is due to abhiya and piya-mish...now i can say that i am liking the show and the current track. i just hope writers handle this well. i am kinda of happy with this 20 days leap. it means full moon night is near. i can totally understand where you're coming from. i don't feel that enthusiasm either. in fact i could not say i like the show until i show the end of this stupid gay track and intense abhiya scene. i feel abhay only said he is doing naatak with piya to chand as he knows he is not going to approve of it. else we all know his love for piya is unquestionable. and of course there was a bigger motive for his confession.
@ red perfectly said...i feel exactly the same..

Definitely. The relationship may be fake from his side but his love for Pia cannot be questioned under any circumstances. Chand has every right to be worried. Ya, barring AbhIya and PiaMish, even I'm not too fond of the show atm. BTW, I don't know why but I"m enjoying this whole 'I Hate Men' thing :P

i only saw trangad scenes when i thot there was too much evilness or darkness in the episode...T is back..lolzz..i saw that upcoming dance video on YT..and all i could do was laugh...abhay ko aur koi ladki nahin milti kya?? i am sure there are many other despos wanting to dance with abhay...lolzz..

TraNgad, within a limit, are not only enjoyed but also loved by me. They're actualy pretty adorable and januable if not given a heavy dose of. 
Lol!! Pia has the same complain. Abhay ko aur koi nahi milta kya 🀣 🀣

did you see the latest epi of VD?? it was quite thrilling...for a second..i felt like klaus was really going to rip katherine's head off...bt i doubt if she'll die so soon...klaus will either enter next epi or 19th epi like you said..abhi toh alaric is possessed by klaus..so he might not enter next epi..bt next episode seems to be even more exciting..

Yes, I did. Kisi ne bohat soch kar naam rakha tha 'Know Thy Enemy'. Seriously! Heights of betrayal yaar! But I'm glad Isobel is gone. Good riddance! 🀒

yaa..i missed those pia-mish scenes...i loved the piya-mish-ruhi pajama party scene...cute and adorable..lolz..now a days toh i am even forwarding all sid scenes too...now i am gettin tired of his evilness.

IKR? The PJ party scene was too cute! PiaMish ke saath Ruhi free! πŸ˜†
Yep! Me too forward Sid scenes but I quite liked him yesterday. Or maybe it was just SK and not Sid really. I don't know, I love SK's smile πŸ˜†

ha ha..yaa..i am hoping for that too...bt i guess someday she will know what abhay had done to her...bt then i am sure her love will prove to be greater than all these things..abhay is totally back..now i just wanna see some action from him regarding sid...defense bahoot ho gaya..now time to attack...@ red..exactly...bt i guess she needed to step into darkness to be able to pull abhay out...sadly, she is not aware of what's happening to her and her getting lost into darkness doesn't serve that main purpose...it's more like abhay's making hopeless efforts to get her back into light... 

Ya, Abhay needs to be a little more proactive in Sid's case. Like you said, Abhay is so far in a defensive mode. Whatever little attack has been done on Sid is thanks to Chand's involvement.
That's the point na! Pia hasn't even realised that she's entered darkness and Abhay is making feeble efforts to push her back into the light, I so agree with you there.

u know honestly..now i hope that shankar takes an exit with this end of gay track...i would rather see misha just like how she is right now than see with him at the cost of loosing the essence of her character...

IKR? I'd prefer a single Misha true to her character than some guy who'd ruin her.

ohh yaa..i can not even describe what i felt at that time....bt i guess i missed the celebration though...i heard people went crazy in india...

Lol!! I don't know about people, I surely did! and IF was also full of celebration 😍

ohh i see...wow..journalism..that is so cool...

Lol! You think so? Cool! My parents are kinds against it but I managed to talk it out with them :P

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hiii chillz...
how's you??? πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—
came to forum after looong time cuz i missed you dear...
so thto of making our special ranting post alive.πŸ˜›πŸ€£
just read your reply to my comment...and now i can't recall why i wrote what i wrote...πŸ˜†
haven't really been watching the show these days...meri fast forwarding speed accelerate hoke kuch jyada hi badh gayi hai ab...now i only see precaps...and some scenes of interest once in a while..ha ha...har show ke saath aise hi karti hoon...DMG..MJHT...bt iss baar i lasted longer...lolzzz
i dunno i just loathe the inconsistency in the characters...i only like misha these days...cuz she seems more logical and real to me than any other character in the show..i miss the old fierce and strong headed piya who woulnd't cry all the time and need abhay's support...bt nice to see once in a while we get the glimpse of that piya...like her scene yesterday with misha when she asks her to yell..slap do watever and get over with it...liked tht scene...piya-misha friendship appears real to me than anything else in the show right now...
btw what happned in the forum??? fights again??? i feel so sad when the forum members who are friends and share such wonderful time together fight over such unimportant issue like acotor's personal lives and even characters...at the end of the day, who cares?? like today, i didn't come to the forum cuz of the show...any ways...i saw so many topics on offscreen-onscreen stuff...saw poco's topic too which is like 19 pages soemthign...will have to read that one...
any wyas..wat else's going on with you?? now toh your entrance exam classes must have started. how're they going??
btw, i do think journalism is cool...me come from a family where everybody's either engineer, pharmacist or a doctor..lolz..so it feels great to see someone going out of the trend...

and thank you for the testimonial...was going to PM you..bt then i like this raving and ranting post...so brought it to life again..lolzzz..
won't be coming to the forum more often..bt will keep in touch with you...i've missed you. πŸ€—

Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
^^ Oh my!! Look who's back πŸ€—
And looks like this thread will never die down 🀣 🀣
I'm good! How're your exams going?
The show has once again lost it's touch. I only like AbhIya nowadays. Pia's dwindling between being strongheaded and damsel is distress.
Misha is real and relatable but this track has been seen in every other show Hence, it's not holding my interest. I only watch Abhiya scenes, if any and forward the rest of the episode or not watch it properly. PiaMish are endearing, though. I'm looking forward to them today.I'm doing self study for entrances. No classes 😳

@Forum: Well, it keeps happening. Nothing to worry about. This one isn't that bad. Before this was worse and even I have no idea what happened because I had been away for a week. Now is nothing too great. People are just frustrated with all the VivBiz and no ViSu interviews and VivBiz and anti-ViSu fans are supporting it so ya, that is what is happening. Don't get into it. Poco's thread reached 19 pages mostly because of spamming, don't worry πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Do stay in touch! πŸ€—