Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is anybody listening???! - Page 19

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: reepicheep

ChillzπŸ€— how are you doing? and what's with the blue colorπŸ€” are you like bleeding blue for team IndiaπŸ˜† 

Heyy, Reeps! I'm good, you? Yes, the blue colour of my font was to show my support for my country and I guess it paid off. We actually won and we deserved it :')

ok jokes apart...am happy at the way things are going in pkyek as of now...just watched yesterday's episode, and loved it❀️ otherwise I was in full world cup mood and had forgotten that pkyek existed also... now am in a dilemma whether to watch pkyek today or concentrate on the match...well I think i'll do a bit of juggling and catch bothπŸ˜†

I'm also pretty satisfied with the show now. Though, on Saturday I chose the match over the confession. Lolz! Not that it was too great πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Am looking forward to see how they show abhiya's dangerous and irresistible attraction towards each other now....and more abhay pia misha scenes please instead of the loser SS track....well Sid, I can't assess him at all coz there's no background on which to judge or assess him...he's still a complete mystery..is he part evil fully evil with no chances of redemption..no idea...and what's his equation with panchi?are they going to develop a story between the two,or is radish going to make his random experiences and keep getting blasted all the time...poor guy I felt bad for him yesterday,though he's a rat..

I would also prefer Misha with sensible scenes even if it's without storyline than some lame storyline like the SS one 🀒
AbhIya's connection is now stronger than ever and it would be even more interesting to watch them now, I agree with you there. 
It's been quite a while and I've been liking neither Sid nor Panchi for a long time now. In fact, a time has now come when I forward Panchi scenes. She just gets on my nerves these days. It's sad. I miss our old Panchi. The character's become really weak and I don't know where her brains are these days. She's actually adhering to people like T and Danish.
Danish, yes, even I don't like him much ever since the Maya track for obvious reasons but I can see that what he feels for Panchi is real. I feel bad for him, too.

Panchi is kind of annoying me too now...she needs a proper track...but most of all let them end misha's agony and get on with the story...I don't understand why she needs to be in a relationship at all...they can show her single and happy...instead of with Shankar...I somehow feel she deserves better...

Panchi has been ruined for no reason at all. I really dislike her now. More than Panchi, I want a proper track for Misha. Panchi very much had a proper track and a lot of screenspace in the past two months and she's been butchered in that. Her scenes are a pain to watch now for me. About Misha, get her out of this ShaSha mess, yaar! And yes, I'm with you there, she deserves someone better than Shankar!

Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hamavand

i don't visit this forum much as i have already given up on this show.....but ur post caught my attention and I was compelled to read it till the end......I agree with all that u have written...one thing i would like to point out is this is a balaji show...and their shows almost always lose track at some point or other.....I did watch it to start with and also did like it...but somewhere along the line I found it had lost its charm and gave up on it...only if i have a lot of free time do i read the updates.. that also i have stopped now  a days......but before I end i would like to congratulate u on ur perfect analysis of each and every character of the show......

Hey. Thanks a lot for your comment. It's much appreciated. I'm glad you found my post worthwhile. 
I agree this is a Balaji show and it was bound to lose track at some point. My complaint is that it's too soon. The show barely began. But somewhere, it's slowly getting back now. Hopefully, I never have to make such a post again.
Thanks once again =)
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Wow CV must really be listening cause I can't believe we got three good episode in a roll 😲 Now we have this new promo with abhay confession πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜† if this is a dream don't wake me. I pray they continue with this momentum and get the show back on track. Gosh I was just loving Misha minus the two SS.

Lol!! IKR? It was a pleasant surprise, even shock, to see three sensible episodes back to back and the characters back on track! 
AbhIya confession was very random, I feel, personally. But it was magical! 😍
Misha is always a treat to watch, even in the gay track. It's the other two who torture. But yes, the scenes were so useless! She's better off without them!
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

hiii chillzzzz...how are u?? *hugs*
long time again...sorry again for replying too late...was too caught up in the studies and all..last semester is almost ending so i've been busy...just caught the episodes...
and wohaaaaaaa abhay said 'i love you'....it was a nice scene (don't wanna call it confession scene...didn't feel like it was one)..not like the old ones...abhay and piya chemistry always works like magic...i felt the scene was kinda of out of the blue...bt oh well..i am not convinced with abhay's words...there has to be a bigger motive for him saying this...this was the only way to keep piya with him and protect her...and creatives needed their audience back...so i guess they went on with this tracks...
bt we all know that abhay's love for piya is true..and i am not questioning his love...bt i feel there is a bigger motive behind it...piya protection and help her deal with the power...any ways..minds aside..i am liking the scenes..i guess it's just good to enjoy while it lasts..piya is at the top of the world right now...i guess now she feels complete...i hope no more heart break for her...misunderstanding and all tht may come...but abhay shouldn't leave her now or intentionally break her heart...especially after all he said in monday's epi...
bt loved that piya's panic wala scene...sukirti was outstanding...

The promo wasn't misleading but I actually have no regrets. They gave us a proper justification for it. And of course, what's better than Pia now being Abhay's forever? 😳
I don't think Pia will be able to read Abhay. Otherwise problem ho jayegi for him :P
I think Pia has got her own supernatural traits rather than having the same ones Abhay has. Like Edward had different from Carlisle's and Bella had different from Edward's. Their talent as a human is magnified into their power. Maybe Pia understands people well, like Edward, and hence has the power to read minds?

yaaa..i guess piya can't read vampire minds..she should be left with chand, haseena and abhay some day in their house...then she'll figure out why she can't read abhay's mind..then she'll know why she can't read sid' mind either..audience ka problem solved..lolzzz..πŸ˜†
good explanation for her mind reading power...never got too deep into twilight..toh pata nahin tha why edward had mind reading power...

Panchi has been acting like a total brat these past few episodes. I totally skip her scenes! I can't tolerate her character being ruined! And I loved Pia-Panchi! Uff! I hate this! Lol! You would never believe, the first thing that came to my mind was that hopefully Pia will get some of Abhay's sensibility too!!
I liked Abhay, Pia, Misha, all three today. I hope this continues in the future as well!

maann...after seeing recent epi..i feel bad for her...this is worse case than danish unless sid falls for her too later on, f he happens to have a softer side in him. she was behaving like a brat, but i guess something happened and she realized her mistake, right? i forwarded that scene. lolzzz..ab toh piya main jitni bhi sensibility thi woh bhi chali jaayegi. abhay is the biggest distraction for her. I always enjoy abhay-piya-misha scenes. I really want to see nice equation between abhay and misha. I hope misha gets the importance she deserves.

IKR?! Pia was seriously heights day before yesterday! I have never been this mad at her, not even when she impersonated Maithili, simply because there was no justification to what she did! Lagta hai jo thoda bohat brains the woh daan mein de aayi thi! But thank God she was fine today! Uff! Seriously! Pia is suppose to be naive and innocent not dumb! There's a hell lot of difference!
Yep! Me also loves the AbhIya are together forever and the writers made us believe in why Abhay had to bite Pia. 
yes, i have to thank writers for that. they justified abhay's biting very nicely. yes, piya had been acting dumb regarding this whole sid-panchi. but i feel she still has her doubts about sid. may be that's why she was trying to read sid's mind. i dunno just a thot. i hope she is all back in sense now. i like her as naive and innocent but not as dumb. Now, that she will be near abhay, more chances of her getting clues about sid-abhay. I hope she figures out herself. agreed. i too love abhiya forever no matter what. may be that's why i am still loving their current scenes..otherwise honsetly..these recent scene have somethign missing compared to the old abhiya scenes.

Seriously! I don't want them to spoil a good track again! Yesterday's episode was amazing and so was today's. More such episodes and PKYEK will be back! [:D]
0.3? Wow! That's sad! Lol! But just like the writers' brains switched off overnight, it switched on also again and let's hope it stays that way! πŸ˜†
After party, the AbhIyaSid scene? I liked that :P
The show is slowly getting back on track and the writer's seem to have realised that this is suppose to be AbhIya's dark love story πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I hope they keep it up!
yes, i guess PKYEK is back! the episodes has been nice. when i started watching these 2-3 epi that i missed..i had thto i will finish is 15-20 mins maximum...but i took much longer time that i thought. lolzzz. lagta hai ektaji ne connection thik karwa diya hoga, toh ab unke dimaag ki batti is switched on. ya, me too. hope it stays that way. i too am hoping that keep up the dark impossible love story essence in this show.

Lol!! I'm used to wardrobes being repeated lol!
Ya, T is a pretty sick character. I saw people compare her to Caroline but she's nothing like Caroline. Caroline is snooty but she has dignity!
she is nothing like caroline. caroline, dia all these character has standards and dignity. T is disgusting as a character. but yes, she did have a few traits of caroline and potential to be like caroline. bt oh well. i dont care about her any ways. I am quite happy that there hasn't been many T and trangad scenes in these recent episodes.

TVD is going great. I should be through so far before the next epi releases. Thanks for the dialogue, btw.
Even I like Sid-the actor not the character but ya, past two episodes, he's also been good, still evil though, whatever that means.
ohhh wow. you caught up?? that's great! the new episode is coming this thursday, i think. Sid was good in those episodes, but he is plain evil. Honestly, now I don't know why i like him. I think it's just his sense of humor that still makes me like him. else he is not grey shaded, he is EVIL. no wonder, abhay hates him now. He is such a manipulative person. haseena - the one person who loves him very much despite everything...usko bhi nahin choda. though i liked abhay-sid scene in yesterday's epi. enjoyable.

Apparently, TVD airs for only one hour a week and PKYEK airs for 3, that too without seasonal gaps. It's bound to be more dragging. Same story with all other Indian and International shows! πŸ˜ƒ
yaaa. agreed. even international shows don't stay same after 3-4 seasons.

Ya, they have creative freedom to get their own process of a vampire transformation. Maybe we're too used to equating Vampires with the sun and werewolves with the moon. They're just trying something out of norm and frankly, I don't see anything wrong in it, though it is weird :P
yes, nothing wrong with tranformation. it is wierd, but one can not question the procedure. it is wat it is. i guess they are gonna somehow drag the story until next full moon night (though every night is a full moon night in PKYEK..lolzz), and then again some drama will happen. sid will try his luck again. and it will be hard for abhay to stay with piya and not hurt her and protect her from sid at the same time..let''s see..may be when piya won't get bitten again next full night, her powers will start to wear off..who knows??

Hopefully, yes. But I doubt it. Misha is keen to win Shaurya's love so I don't think she's free as yet but then, at least we'll see a spunky Misha. Regardless, I just want Shaurya and Shankar to get married and leave the show forever! Uff!! They test my patience big time!
ha ha ha ha ha....shaurya and shankar married...bt i agree yaar...i hope somehow both leave the show. i can't believe they are still going on with this track. i am happy misha is detached with it now. and i still don't understand why CVs are so hell bent on misha-shankar jodi. IT SUCKS!! there is not chemistry between. You don't want misha-shaurya. fine. but misha-shankar, no ways.
i want shankar out of the show, seriously. and shaurya too, if he is going to stay a gay cartoon.

CVs: Creative Team, DVs: Destructive Team. Credit: Rumi πŸ˜†
I'm also not a cricket fan in particular. I went to mall to watch it on the big screen. Uff! It was crazily fun! Never thought I'd say that about cricket! Just hope India wins the WC now! <33
Aww!! All the best! I know you'll do well!! 
Ya, use your brains for exams. Switch it off for PKYEK. You'll be happier that way πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ohhh..distructive team..lolzzz..nice one!
OMG, we won the final world cup. me not a big fan of cricket either. but this was an epic moment when india lifted the cup. I have never enjoyed any match like this one. may be because i was watching it with 30 other people that too in a classroom..lolzzz..it was so much fun. bt i am so proud of our team. they did it and that too with a style (loved that last sixer). the team had been carrying off this burden for 28 years. finally, the dream of billion hearts is now a reality. incredible victory!
yaaaa...agreed...thanks a lot for your wishes...i now switch off my brains when it comes to PKYEK..lolz..i guess that's the best way..though i can't help it sometimes...
It's going cool! Yep! But fun over now. Time to join classes for entrances πŸ˜›
ohhhh yaa...entrance classes...i forgot about that lolzzz...how are they going?? looking to go for BBA?

Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail

hiii chillzzzz...how are u?? *hugs*
long time again...sorry again for replying too late...was too caught up in the studies and all..last semester is almost ending so i've been busy...just caught the episodes...
and wohaaaaaaa abhay said 'i love you'....it was a nice scene (don't wanna call it confession scene...didn't feel like it was one)..not like the old ones...abhay and piya chemistry always works like magic...i felt the scene was kinda of out of the blue...bt oh well..i am not convinced with abhay's words...there has to be a bigger motive for him saying this...this was the only way to keep piya with him and protect her...and creatives needed their audience back...so i guess they went on with this tracks...
bt we all know that abhay's love for piya is true..and i am not questioning his love...bt i feel there is a bigger motive behind it...piya protection and help her deal with the power...any ways..minds aside..i am liking the scenes..i guess it's just good to enjoy while it lasts..piya is at the top of the world right now...i guess now she feels complete...i hope no more heart break for her...misunderstanding and all tht may come...but abhay shouldn't leave her now or intentionally break her heart...especially after all he said in monday's epi...
bt loved that piya's panic wala scene...sukirti was outstanding...

Heyy!! I'm fine, you? the confession was beautiful but something was missing. Lol! I made a whole new post on that one :P

yaaa..i guess piya can't read vampire minds..she should be left with chand, haseena and abhay some day in their house...then she'll figure out why she can't read abhay's mind..then she'll know why she can't read sid' mind either..audience ka problem solved..lolzzz..πŸ˜†
good explanation for her mind reading power...never got too deep into twilight..toh pata nahin tha why edward had mind reading power...

Edward had a very good insight into people as a human which intensified into a mind reading ability as a vampire. Ya, Abhay was also shown worried when Pia was wondering why she can't read Sid's thoughts. She might put the two and two together and figure out why she can't read Sid. But for that, she first has to resort to her detectivegiri. She ain't even wondering why she can read minds πŸ˜†

maann...after seeing recent epi..i feel bad for her...this is worse case than danish unless sid falls for her too later on, f he happens to have a softer side in him. she was behaving like a brat, but i guess something happened and she realized her mistake, right? i forwarded that scene. lolzzz..ab toh piya main jitni bhi sensibility thi woh bhi chali jaayegi. abhay is the biggest distraction for her. I always enjoy abhay-piya-misha scenes. I really want to see nice equation between abhay and misha. I hope misha gets the importance she deserves.

I am not too bothered about Panchi frankly. She's way out of character for me these days and I don't even care about her anymore somehow. I really want Edward-Alice type equation for Abhay-Misha :D Pia is seriously acting silly regarding her powers these days. But otherwise, she's fine.

yes, i have to thank writers for that. they justified abhay's biting very nicely. yes, piya had been acting dumb regarding this whole sid-panchi. but i feel she still has her doubts about sid. may be that's why she was trying to read sid's mind. i dunno just a thot. i hope she is all back in sense now. i like her as naive and innocent but not as dumb. Now, that she will be near abhay, more chances of her getting clues about sid-abhay. I hope she figures out herself. agreed. i too love abhiya forever no matter what. may be that's why i am still loving their current scenes..otherwise honsetly..these recent scene have somethign missing compared to the old abhiya scenes.

IKR? The latest scenes have been having the magic short in supply. Pia is not behaving dumbly anymore, thank God but she still needs more brains.

yes, i guess PKYEK is back! the episodes has been nice. when i started watching these 2-3 epi that i missed..i had thto i will finish is 15-20 mins maximum...but i took much longer time that i thought. lolzzz. lagta hai ektaji ne connection thik karwa diya hoga, toh ab unke dimaag ki batti is switched on. ya, me too. hope it stays that way. i too am hoping that keep up the dark impossible love story essence in this show.

I know. Lol!! We've had decent episodes but I feel, somewhere, the darkness is still missing.

she is nothing like caroline. caroline, dia all these character has standards and dignity. T is disgusting as a character. but yes, she did have a few traits of caroline and potential to be like caroline. bt oh well. i dont care about her any ways. I am quite happy that there hasn't been many T and trangad scenes in these recent episodes.

Ya, T had the potential to be the Desi Caroline but she isn't. She's plain dumb and stupid. I'm also glad there haven't been such scenes. I like TraNgad but only in limited supply :P

ohhh wow. you caught up?? that's great! the new episode is coming this thursday, i think. Sid was good in those episodes, but he is plain evil. Honestly, now I don't know why i like him. I think it's just his sense of humor that still makes me like him. else he is not grey shaded, he is EVIL. no wonder, abhay hates him now. He is such a manipulative person. haseena - the one person who loves him very much despite everything...usko bhi nahin choda. though i liked abhay-sid scene in yesterday's epi. enjoyable.

Ya, I'm totally caught up and all set for tomorrow's episode of TVD.
I don't like Sid anymore, truthfully. And Haseena is losing my respect with each passing episode. The only characters I like now are Chand, Abhay, Pia, Misha and Kabir, after the way he reacted to Pia's future telling today. So ya, at least my favourites are kind of back, though not totally. I still have complaints.

yaaa. agreed. even international shows don't stay same after 3-4 seasons.

I know. Again, because after a while, even they're bound to lose plot na?

yes, nothing wrong with tranformation. it is wierd, but one can not question the procedure. it is wat it is. i guess they are gonna somehow drag the story until next full moon night (though every night is a full moon night in PKYEK..lolzz), and then again some drama will happen. sid will try his luck again. and it will be hard for abhay to stay with piya and not hurt her and protect her from sid at the same time..let''s see..may be when piya won't get bitten again next full night, her powers will start to wear off..who knows??

IKR? The episode when Abhay bit Pia was also full moon and the one in which Sid was about to bite Panchi was also full moon. Lol! Every night in every EK show is full moon only. Hehe. Ya, I don't want Pia to turn into a vampire so soon. Plus, all these powers are just adding trouble. I'm kind of tired of Pia being in trouble and Abhay saving her all the time. Whatever happened to the Pia in the synopsis and in the first 2-2 1/2 months of the show? I miss what Pia was supposed to be :(

ha ha ha ha ha....shaurya and shankar married...bt i agree yaar...i hope somehow both leave the show. i can't believe they are still going on with this track. i am happy misha is detached with it now. and i still don't understand why CVs are so hell bent on misha-shankar jodi. IT SUCKS!! there is not chemistry between. You don't want misha-shaurya. fine. but misha-shankar, no ways.
i want shankar out of the show, seriously. and shaurya too, if he is going to stay a gay cartoon.

Misha and Shankar have no chemistry at all, dude! They're thanda! but ya, recently, SS scenes have not had Mish. Instead, we have Misha with Pia. Thank God! I've missed PiaMish like crazy!

ohhh..distructive team..lolzzz..nice one!
OMG, we won the final world cup. me not a big fan of cricket either. but this was an epic moment when india lifted the cup. I have never enjoyed any match like this one. may be because i was watching it with 30 other people that too in a classroom..lolzzz..it was so much fun. bt i am so proud of our team. they did it and that too with a style (loved that last sixer). the team had been carrying off this burden for 28 years. finally, the dream of billion hearts is now a reality. incredible victory!
yaaaa...agreed...thanks a lot for your wishes...i now switch off my brains when it comes to PKYEK..lolz..i guess that's the best way..though i can't help it sometimes...

Thanks but it;s not mine :P
IKR? The match was slow but worth it! I love love LOVE the fact that India won! Chak De, India!

ohhhh yaa...entrance classes...i forgot about that lolzzz...how are they going?? looking to go for BBA?

Not started yet. I will give BBA and Mass Comm.

Lol! and I thought this topic had finally died down πŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG friends have you seen the latest SBB link with the upcoming Abhiya scene ( thud just ***fainted***) and our Abhay is smiling and Piya ☺️. Gosh what more can you ask for, well except can someone please get Sid a life beside following Abhay like a jealous stalker 😑.

I know some people didn't like today episode but I did cause I got see my 3 musketeers together in one scenes having fun. I so love PiaMish BFF/Sisterly bond it make's me smile when I see them on screen.

Kabir my heart 😭 for him today. I really need for CV to move kabir character already. I don't like seeing Kabir still pining for Piya like that give the man story already.

Gosh I still can't get over Abhyia upcoming scenes πŸ˜†. I don't know how VISU can do those scenes without, ummmmmmmmm am just going to leave that alone. 🀣. I just love Abhyia jodi.

Oh no please don't let this thread die down πŸ˜† unless you're going to be doing your regular topic posting after each episodes 🀣. I know I sound greedy but I'm sure others will agree with me, we love your thread and I enjoy reading others POV who post in your topics.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago
monsoonlove thumbnail

Heyy!! I'm fine, you? the confession was beautiful but something was missing. Lol! I made a whole new post on that one :P
i am fine too...just been too busy with studies..i agree..confession was beautiful..bt it didn't give me the same feeling like old abhiya scenes used to give me...something was definitely missing...ohh really?? i guess i missed that post..will try to find it if i can...haven't come across it.
Edward had a very good insight into people as a human which intensified into a mind reading ability as a vampire. Ya, Abhay was also shown worried when Pia was wondering why she can't read Sid's thoughts. She might put the two and two together and figure out why she can't read Sid. But for that, she first has to resort to her detectivegiri. She ain't even wondering why she can read minds πŸ˜†
makes sense why edward had mind reading power. i always wondered that, but never bothered to look into it. lolzzz. i agree she is not even wondering what happened during that night about which she has no memory that she has all of a sudden gotten such powers. if she were to put two and two together, she would have figured out that something had definitely happened during that night. but her brain still work as per writers' wishes. poor abhay is so worried for her. and this girl thinks it's all a big joke or something. 
I am not too bothered about Panchi frankly. She's way out of character for me these days and I don't even care about her anymore somehow. I really want Edward-Alice type equation for Abhay-Misha :D Pia is seriously acting silly regarding her powers these days. But otherwise, she's fine.
i was never too attached to panchi, so it doesn't bother me as much as misha i guess. seeing misha's character deteriorate had reached the limit of my endurance.
IKR? The latest scenes have been having the magic short in supply. Pia is not behaving dumbly anymore, thank God but she still needs more brains.
lolzz. thank god for that. she needs a lot more brains yaar. i miss our old piya like she was in first 2-3 months of this show. 
I know. Lol!! We've had decent episodes but I feel, somewhere, the darkness is still missing.
honestly, i have given up on the main plot of the show. the synopsis that was written for this show, the many unsaid things that first promo had said..all that has been lost somewhere, and i miss it more than anything in this show. I miss what the show had promised us but never delivered. that's the reason why i can no longer analyze abhiya and their bond. I can love them and enjoy their scenes, but I can no longer write those long posts I used to write before. 
Ya, T had the potential to be the Desi Caroline but she isn't. She's plain dumb and stupid. I'm also glad there haven't been such scenes. I like TraNgad but only in limited supply :P
T is not at all caroline. she disgusts me with her brainless desperation and stupidity. I like trangad once in a while, but i usually forward their scenes as well. 
Ya, I'm totally caught up and all set for tomorrow's episode of TVD.
I don't like Sid anymore, truthfully. And Haseena is losing my respect with each passing episode. The only characters I like now are Chand, Abhay, Pia, Misha and Kabir, after the way he reacted to Pia's future telling today. So ya, at least my favourites are kind of back, though not totally. I still have complaints.
ohh wow...that's so cool. ya, the new epi is coming tomo. it should be awesome..a lot to happen with isobel coming back. i heard klaus too will be entering soon. 
i think the only reason i enjoy sid's scenes are because of his sense of humor. as a character, i've got no respect for him. I am just indifferent. and I am just too detached with the show itself to not like him. and haseena, i am telling you na. the writers of this show are very inconsistent. they change the essence of the character as per their convenience. haseena is no longer in my "likes the character" list. her character turned out to be another big let down.
Kabir-Piya conversation was the only thing I saw in today's epi...that too was only going to see precap, but aage ki 1 min ka aise hi aa gaya...good in a way. hope he finds happiness somewhere. kabir deserves someone who loves him with all her heart. My complains for this show are never ending..lolzzz...i am a big "complain box" as it is..πŸ˜†
IKR? The episode when Abhay bit Pia was also full moon and the one in which Sid was about to bite Panchi was also full moon. Lol! Every night in every EK show is full moon only. Hehe. Ya, I don't want Pia to turn into a vampire so soon. Plus, all these powers are just adding trouble. I'm kind of tired of Pia being in trouble and Abhay saving her all the time. Whatever happened to the Pia in the synopsis and in the first 2-2 1/2 months of the show? I miss what Pia was supposed to be :(
Piya is not going to turn into vampire now. if she does, that has to be the end of the show, at least for me. but i am too sure she won't become vampire. i feel her powers are temporary only. i am sure abhay will find a way to deal with it. and her powers will eventually wear off. 
@ red i know, right? i miss the original plot of this show more than anything. they changed piya's character for no valid reason. i too miss the piya from synopsis. i still remember, how i used to write about piya being the firefly who would happily get destroyed in love. but oh well, being the audience, there is nothing much really that we can do.
Misha and Shankar have no chemistry at all, dude! They're thanda! but ya, recently, SS scenes have not had Mish. Instead, we have Misha with Pia. Thank God! I've missed PiaMish like crazy!
they are worse than thanda. someone please tell the CVs that nothing exists between these two. I am so glad to see Piya and Misha scenes. You have no idea how happy I am not seeing mish part of SS torture. my blood used to start boiling, whenever i saw her as a part of that track.
Thanks but it;s not mine :P
IKR? The match was slow but worth it! I love love LOVE the fact that India won! Chak De, India!
whoever made it. it was a nice one. they are very much talented when it comes to destruction of a storyline or character. oh ya, the match was totally worth the watch. It's a great memory for me in fact. will always hold a special place in my heart. being so far away from home country, I felt like I was at home again while I was watching with 30 other people. When we won, we all even got up and sang our national anthem. I don't remember feeling so proud of our country in quite sometime. the patriotism in me had reached at another level.  
Not started yet. I will give BBA and Mass Comm.
ohh, all the best for your classes. forgive my ignorance, but mass communication is like journalism,right? Just asking out of curiosity. I have always wondered about it. 
Lol! and I thought this topic had finally died down πŸ˜†
Lolzzz..CVs oops DVs have not listened to us completely na, tht's y. 

Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
@ kiranni

Misha and Shanker worst then thanda, is that even possible 🀣

I don't even bother with their scenes, I even skip the reading the written🀒 update with any scenes of SS. I do find Shaurya more repulsive though.
monsoonlove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

@ kiranni

Misha and Shanker worst then thanda, is that even possible 🀣

I don't even bother with their scenes, I even skip the reading the written🀒 update with any scenes of SS. I do find Shaurya more repulsive though.

lolzzzz...ekta ke show main sab kuch possible hai...issi liye na...god knows kya dikha hai creatives ko shankar-misha main...

i don't bother to watch them either..bt somewhere it still bothers me inside that something worse than lame as this is part of this show...i liked shaurya until they turned him into a gay cartoon who is supposed to make people laugh...πŸ₯±
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Yeah Ekta and her FC (Fruit Cake) butchered Shaurya character to the point of no return. I mean what kind of friend is Shaurya, he know's Shanker isn't gay but yet he wan't to remove all girls from shanker life to have him to himself. 😑 πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I want FC to hurry and tied up all loose end with this track and end it once and for all.
Previous
1 ... 17 18 19 20 21
Next