Lol! So you like the current one? :P
Hehe!! Sure, sweets but I'll be leaving in 10 minutes
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Princezz22

Her threads hit a century don't you know?😳🤣

seriously?
after so many days its still on the frst page?
geez...
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

@Lizzie: Lol!! Ya, I guess I did! And good for the people frustrated with the show, too! <33

@Mahi: Aw! That is so sweet! I must thank Kiranni for this! Aur aap toh ho hee spam karne ke liye 🤣
Thanks a ton! 🤗

lol.. but now every1s enjoying the track. so let ur topic go back to page 10😆
Meeko thumbnail

I commented on this topic many times but never read the whole post.🤣🤣

lmao.. i cldnt stopr my self from reading it tht nite it self.. but reply karne bore ho raha tha😆
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elizaa

lmao.. i cldnt stopr my self from reading it tht nite it self.. but reply karne bore ho raha tha😆

🤣No seriously she writes essays in every post , ab kon itna read kare.🤣🤣
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chillz🤗 how are you doing? and what's with the blue color🤔 are you like bleeding blue for team India😆 ok jokes apart...am happy at the way things are going in pkyek as of now...just watched yesterday's episode, and loved it❤️ otherwise I was in full world cup mood and had forgotten that pkyek existed also... now am in a dilemma whether to watch pkyek today or concentrate on the match...well I think i'll do a bit of juggling and catch both😆

Am looking forward to see how they show abhiya's dangerous and irresistible attraction towards each other now....and more abhay pia misha scenes please instead of the loser SS track....well Sid, I can't assess him at all coz there's no background on which to judge or assess him...he's still a complete mystery..is he part evil fully evil with no chances of redemption..no idea...and what's his equation with panchi?are they going to develop a story between the two,or is radish going to make his random experiences and keep getting blasted all the time...poor guy I felt bad for him yesterday,though he's a rat..
Panchi is kind of annoying me too now...she needs a proper track...but most of all let them end misha's agony and get on with the story...I don't understand why she needs to be in a relationship at all...they can show her single and happy...instead of with Shankar...I somehow feel she deserves better...
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i don't visit this forum much as i have already given up on this show.....but ur post caught my attention and I was compelled to read it till the end......I agree with all that u have written...one thing i would like to point out is this is a balaji show...and their shows almost always lose track at some point or other.....I did watch it to start with and also did like it...but somewhere along the line I found it had lost its charm and gave up on it...only if i have a lot of free time do i read the updates.. that also i have stopped now  a days......but before I end i would like to congratulate u on ur perfect analysis of each and every character of the show......
Meeko thumbnail

🤣No seriously she writes essays in every post , ab kon itna read kare.🤣🤣

lmao.. am sure tumne apne exams ke liye bhi itna nahi padha hoga😆
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow CV must really be listening cause I can't believe we got three good episode in a roll 😲 Now we have this new promo with abhay confession 😕😲😆 if this is a dream don't wake me. I pray they continue with this momentum and get the show back on track. Gosh I was just loving Misha minus the two SS.
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elizaa

lmao.. am sure tumne apne exams ke liye bhi itna nahi padha hoga😆

I study less and understand more so I get good marks then.😃