Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Lol! I'm dead sure it's a misleading promo, yaar! Desperate times call for desperate measures :P  Turning or killing Pia, either of the two will end the show. Maybe good for us. We don't have to bang our heads everyday πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Sid is doing nothing for AbhIya, that's very clear. We were expecting too much from the character I guess. Yep, they just wanna drag the showπŸ₯±
And ya, Abhay can protect Pia without hurting her. Why the hell does he need to act like a jerk every time in the name of 'protecting' Pia? πŸ˜•
Anyhow, I don't want to get too judgmental on the promo frankly. Whatever it is, it's very nicely shot and performed :P

the promo wasn't misleading yaar.....i too was hoping it would be..i too exactly thto ki yeh log trp dekh ke dar gaye honge..toh aise misleading promo air kar rahe hai...ohh ya..if piya becomes vampire now..the show ends right here...saves us from ranting over their stupidity..lolz..
bt now tht i see the whole situation..it wasn't a bad twist either...it makes sense why abhay did what he did...and looking at the new promo..looks like may be piya doesn't remember what happened..ya fir abhay fed her with lies...i wonder if piya can read abhay's mind too..and as far as i remember..i thot abhay could only read piya's mind..may be piya is emotionally attached to misha the most after abhay...so she can read misha's mind..like abhay could read only piya's..let's see i am hoping for a new track with this..hope they can manage this supernatural track with abhiya love story..and do justice to both...
ohh ya..that bite wala promo was shot beautifully...i could actually feel some of tht lost magic in there until the end part came...

\See, EK's characters are as it is unreasonably suspicious most of the time, specially against the main protagonists so I guess Panchi can be excused. This misunderstanding is just another unwanted twist in the taleπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Mera bhi same. I don't like T, not too big a fan of Chand and TraNgad are cute only till an extent. Not beyond that. Like you said, my most favourite characters have been ruined and that is what I highlighted in the main post as well =((

yaaa..i feel that is what is going to happen...piya's frndship with panchi is going to go through such down phase..and panchi has been acting like a teen ager whose crazily in love with a handsome and charming man..and like i said writers has made piya so dumb tht she herself became the catalyst in ruining this bond...unwanted twist..bt now it seems inevitable..especially after how sid treated her today...she might just blame everythign on piya only..who knows
i just hope dumb piya ends right here only.hopefully abhay's bite puts some sense into her head with that mind readin power...writers better start paying attnetion to this character now...
i have a feeling that misha's character might also be back in some sensible way now..let's see
abhay's character seems to be handled very well now..toh i am hoping piya and misha will be better too...hopefully all our fav character that were ruined will be back soon..writers seems to be getting back on track...

I suggest don't fret too much about the promo. SO is famous for giving misleading ones πŸ˜† πŸ˜† For all you know, it's a dream so I'm not too worried on that front till the episode airs. But ya, I mean Pia is being very foolish and easy-to-get for Sid. Like you said, the writers are making everything way too easy for him. He's smart and cunning but not so much also ki jo dekho uske jaal mein phaas raha hai πŸ˜•
And Abhay, I have no idea why he's handling this the way he is. I fail to understand his thinking this time minus the promo as well.

lolzzz..you were right..i had to take whole PKYEK out of my mind only...par promo misleading nahin nikla..i read the written updates of the missed epi..it looked like piya had reached height of dumbness with sid...ohh well..writers got wat they wanted..now please spare us from her torturous dumbness...i don't mind when piya is naive or innocent...bt showing her dumb is a totally different thing...i like her as naive, strong and sensible person..
abhay ka bhi thoda dimaag writers pe chalta hai...bt i felt writers tried to create a situation in a way that him biting piya doesn't seem forced or foolish...and i am liking the fact that now abhay and piya are connected forever and ever..

You're way too nice if you're going to 'bombard'. Main toh sar par bomb hee phod doongi 🀣 🀣 🀣
And yep! There is no darkness in the show now. It's only evilness and stupidness πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ lolzzzz...agar kal ka episode nahin dekha hota toh main definitely bomb phod ti....and then thode epi miss kiye na..toh my agony seems to have come down a bit..lolz..aur kal ka epi was a good one...sensible supernatural stuff..i liked sid's frustration and anger...and abhay had good screen space and sensible scenes...i just hope with this intense supernatural drama..they manage to do justice to our abhiya...i wanna see some sensible scene between them...

IKR? I have no idea what happened all of a sudden! Overnight, we started getting such bad episodes. Like seriously, it was all so out of the blue! I still can't understand what went wrong! 
god only knows wat happened to these writers...like when you see certain epi..you can clearly say that these guys have gotten some talents...fir it just doesn't make sense ki aisa kya hua ki..in a month..they were able to manage to ruin something so nicely created...lagta hai trp dekh kar shock laga hoga..toh using their talents again now...i just saw one of poco's post about trp..and for one epi..it was 0.3..i was like lolzzz....

Same here. Bringing AbhIya back and properly may bring back the passion I felt once. MAYBE. Other than that, this show will always be timepass for me. It is very tough to bring back lost magic to the show, VERY. Only a miracle can create the same love of the show once again.
i know, right? i exactly feel the same...even if the show got a bit better...it's still not the same like before...and as of now..they have not done anything to bring abhiya back...i hope this new track does that for us....i dunno wat writers have in mind...bt since abhay and piya are connected now..piya might be more attracted to abhay than before...and from the promo..it seems like she has forgotten that she was bitten by abhay...so let's see wat happens...honestly, i had quite high expectations from this after party sequence....bt as usual it did not hold up to them...bt then again..after so many garbage like epi...this epi actually stood out...@ red..ditto!!

She did like Sam but not 'love'. Ya, Dia was way too bratty for my liking too and as I said, I was never her 'fan' but she didn't irritate me either like T does. And so far, I haven't seen any glamour being added by T. It's just Madhura's beauty and good wardrobe given to the character. T just takes 'desponess; and 'hypocrisy' to another level.
exactly...madhura is the one that gives some grace to that character..else T ka character is just something else...at the cost of sounding rude...i find her character totally disgusting...
btw at prom..she was wearing the same dress as panchi was wearing for that valentine's dance performance..right? yeh production house needs to do some shopping badly...especially for our abhiya....and them having to reuse valentine's ka constume gives them a nice excuse..

I have not seen the 'protective brother' side of Damon yet but yes, I've heard this dialogue from Poco: 'If anyone will kill my brother, it's me.' I don't remember if it was this exactly but basically, ya, it was like, no one touches my brother except me types.
Sid, I don't know. Whatever little I still like about the character is only and ONLY Siddhant Karnick's performance. That's the only thing worth watching as far as Sid goes. The character has stopped impressing me. 

the dilogue went like "if anyone's gonna kill you, it's will be me" somehting like that...damon tells that to stefan when he saves his life...so how's vampire diaries going??gosh i have really not been around much...it seems like we talked long time back..lolzzz...
i like sid's character is only because of siddhant and his talent..otherwise all we have seen of Sid is only evilness and more evilness nothing else..if they had tried to show us another side of him..even a glimpse...it would have been different...bt it seems like he has always been plain evil..

Aww! I love music! Specially slow, soft types, romantic as well as sad. I even like peppy stuff. Totally depends on my mood. But soft ones are evergreen. They work wonders when under stress <33
Yep, Elena's reaction was very much like Pia's but less dramatic. Lols! But Indian show, specially EK, extra drama aur masala aur overreaction toh hona hee hona hai! That shower scene was kind of uncalled for. Lol! But I didn't really mind it πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

awwwww!!! i like exactly same type of music...slow, soft, roamtic...πŸ˜ƒ....i like peppy stuff...bt like you said for that i need to be in that mood...i can listen to soft songs anytime...
yaa..elena was less dramatic...our indian shows are known for over reaction..i didn't mind that scene either..it was part of the initial reaction..and another thing in american show is like..they go at a very fast pace..so they don't for over drama...even some american shows get bad after several seasons...i used to love house m.d.before..bt after 5th season...it just became same old show...

No, I don't get it at all. Precisely why I'm waiting for the episode though I know that probably, that'll also go over my head 🀣 🀣
I find it funny, it's that silly πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ha ha...that vampire transformation..i was thinking ki blooper hai blooper hai..bt nahin tha..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i guess they tried their best to come up with somehting that had originality..so they came up with this..lolzzz...quite long process...i'd give them benefit of doubt...they came up with something original kind of...and having writer's license...they can come up with any kind of weird thing..lolzzz..

I am not thinking anything about the new promo except that if I forget the story aspect, which is no longer present, I love it! <33
The prom is a big letdown so far, not that I was expecting anything. I think it's just some more lightness is an already floating show with all the wrong couples πŸ˜†
As far as Sid's motive about turning Pia goes, let's just wait and watch, babes. I have no clue what's going on in his head :P

ohh yaaa..that promo was awesome..beautifully shot...the story aspect that i am interested in is still not present in the show...they better get back to it now...
i didn't really see much of that prom...bt i was toh planning to forward the whole thing from the beginning only...so ddin't care much...lolzz ya..everybody with wrong couples...bt i just scanned through the written update..so did this whole misha and gay track thing ended?? in promo misha said she told shaurya she loved him...and it seemed like he rejected..i am lost..not that i was interested in that track...bt i wanna know if misha's character is out of that stupid track now..so that now she'll get back to some sensible stuff...
Bombay chalte hain aur DVs ka sar peete hain. Lage haath WC finals bhi dekh lenge πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I still feel Abhay will not bite Pia. Ya maybe he's so tired of protecting her that he'll kill her :P
 Let's see. We can only wait and watch. Zyada dimaag laga kar fayeda nahi hai. You toh even have exams na?

DVs???? haa...mumbai chalte hai...final bhi dekhenge...i am very excited about it....i was only following WC through match results..didn't see any match before semi final...semi final was fun...i so hope we get the cup this time..hamari college main big screen pe match dikhane wale hai. so i really hope it's a fun match..i don't wanna come out with a disappointed face...we've come this far..we've got to get the cup this time...
yaaa..i had exams and stuff...ab bhi chal hi raha hai...bt thoda relaxed hai....the stress is not gonna end till may 2nd week... you're right...no use of using brain in this show..it's just better to wait and watch wat happens...

how's your vacation goin?? doing any fun stuff??

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kiranni

the promo wasn't misleading yaar.....i too was hoping it would be..i too exactly thto ki yeh log trp dekh ke dar gaye honge..toh aise misleading promo air kar rahe hai...ohh ya..if piya becomes vampire now..the show ends right here...saves us from ranting over their stupidity..lolz..
bt now tht i see the whole situation..it wasn't a bad twist either...it makes sense why abhay did what he did...and looking at the new promo..looks like may be piya doesn't remember what happened..ya fir abhay fed her with lies...i wonder if piya can read abhay's mind too..and as far as i remember..i thot abhay could only read piya's mind..may be piya is emotionally attached to misha the most after abhay...so she can read misha's mind..like abhay could read only piya's..let's see i am hoping for a new track with this..hope they can manage this supernatural track with abhiya love story..and do justice to both...
ohh ya..that bite wala promo was shot beautifully...i could actually feel some of tht lost magic in there until the end part came...

The promo wasn't misleading but I actually have no regrets. They gave us a proper justification for it. And of course, what's better than Pia now being Abhay's forever? 😳
I don't think Pia will be able to read Abhay. Otherwise problem ho jayegi for him :P
I think Pia has got her own supernatural traits rather than having the same ones Abhay has. Like Edward had different from Carlisle's and Bella had different from Edward's. Their talent as a human is magnified into their power. Maybe Pia understands people well, like Edward, and hence has the power to read minds?

yaaa..i feel that is what is going to happen...piya's frndship with panchi is going to go through such down phase..and panchi has been acting like a teen ager whose crazily in love with a handsome and charming man..and like i said writers has made piya so dumb tht she herself became the catalyst in ruining this bond...unwanted twist..bt now it seems inevitable..especially after how sid treated her today...she might just blame everythign on piya only..who knows
i just hope dumb piya ends right here only.hopefully abhay's bite puts some sense into her head with that mind readin power...writers better start paying attnetion to this character now...
i have a feeling that misha's character might also be back in some sensible way now..let's see
abhay's character seems to be handled very well now..toh i am hoping piya and misha will be better too...hopefully all our fav character that were ruined will be back soon..writers seems to be getting back on track...

Panchi has been acting like a total brat these past few episodes. I totally skip her scenes! I can't tolerate her character being ruined! And I loved Pia-Panchi! Uff! I hate this! Lol! You would never believe, the first thing that came to my mind was that hopefully Pia will get some of Abhay's sensibility too!!
I liked Abhay, Pia, Misha, all three today. I hope this continues in the future as well!

lolzzz..you were right..i had to take whole PKYEK out of my mind only...par promo misleading nahin nikla..i read the written updates of the missed epi..it looked like piya had reached height of dumbness with sid...ohh well..writers got wat they wanted..now please spare us from her torturous dumbness...i don't mind when piya is naive or innocent...bt showing her dumb is a totally different thing...i like her as naive, strong and sensible person..
abhay ka bhi thoda dimaag writers pe chalta hai...bt i felt writers tried to create a situation in a way that him biting piya doesn't seem forced or foolish...and i am liking the fact that now abhay and piya are connected forever and ever..

IKR?! Pia was seriously heights day before yesterday! I have never been this mad at her, not even when she impersonated Maithili, simply because there was no justification to what she did! Lagta hai jo thoda bohat brains the woh daan mein de aayi thi! But thank God she was fine today! Uff! Seriously! Pia is suppose to be naive and innocent not dumb! There's a hell lot of difference!
Yep! Me also loves the AbhIya are together forever and the writers made us believe in why Abhay had to bite Pia. 

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ lolzzzz...agar kal ka episode nahin dekha hota toh main definitely bomb phod ti....and then thode epi miss kiye na..toh my agony seems to have come down a bit..lolz..aur kal ka epi was a good one...sensible supernatural stuff..i liked sid's frustration and anger...and abhay had good screen space and sensible scenes...i just hope with this intense supernatural drama..they manage to do justice to our abhiya...i wanna see some sensible scene between them...

Seriously! I don't want them to spoil a good track again! Yesterday's episode was amazing and so was today's. More such episodes and PKYEK will be back! [:D]

god only knows wat happened to these writers...like when you see certain epi..you can clearly say that these guys have gotten some talents...fir it just doesn't make sense ki aisa kya hua ki..in a month..they were able to manage to ruin something so nicely created...lagta hai trp dekh kar shock laga hoga..toh using their talents again now...i just saw one of poco's post about trp..and for one epi..it was 0.3..i was like lolzzz....

0.3? Wow! That's sad! Lol! But just like the writers' brains switched off overnight, it switched on also again and let's hope it stays that way! πŸ˜†

i know, right? i exactly feel the same...even if the show got a bit better...it's still not the same like before...and as of now..they have not done anything to bring abhiya back...i hope this new track does that for us....i dunno wat writers have in mind...bt since abhay and piya are connected now..piya might be more attracted to abhay than before...and from the promo..it seems like she has forgotten that she was bitten by abhay...so let's see wat happens...honestly, i had quite high expectations from this after party sequence....bt as usual it did not hold up to them...bt then again..after so many garbage like epi...this epi actually stood out...@ red..ditto!!

After party, the AbhIyaSid scene? I liked that :P
The show is slowly getting back on track and the writer's seem to have realised that this is suppose to be AbhIya's dark love story πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I hope they keep it up!

exactly...madhura is the one that gives some grace to that character..else T ka character is just something else...at the cost of sounding rude...i find her character totally disgusting...
btw at prom..she was wearing the same dress as panchi was wearing for that valentine's dance performance..right? yeh production house needs to do some shopping badly...especially for our abhiya....and them having to reuse valentine's ka constume gives them a nice excuse..

Lol!! I'm used to wardrobes being repeated lol!
Ya, T is a pretty sick character. I saw people compare her to Caroline but she's nothing like Caroline. Caroline is snooty but she has dignity!

the dilogue went like "if anyone's gonna kill you, it's will be me" somehting like that...damon tells that to stefan when he saves his life...so how's vampire diaries going??gosh i have really not been around much...it seems like we talked long time back..lolzzz...
i like sid's character is only because of siddhant and his talent..otherwise all we have seen of Sid is only evilness and more evilness nothing else..if they had tried to show us another side of him..even a glimpse...it would have been different...bt it seems like he has always been plain evil..

TVD is going great. I should be through so far before the next epi releases. Thanks for the dialogue, btw.
Even I like Sid-the actor not the character but ya, past two episodes, he's also been good, still evil though, whatever that means.

awwwww!!! i like exactly same type of music...slow, soft, roamtic...πŸ˜ƒ....i like peppy stuff...bt like you said for that i need to be in that mood...i can listen to soft songs anytime...
yaa..elena was less dramatic...our indian shows are known for over reaction..i didn't mind that scene either..it was part of the initial reaction..and another thing in american show is like..they go at a very fast pace..so they don't for over drama...even some american shows get bad after several seasons...i used to love house m.d.before..bt after 5th season...it just became same old show...

Apparently, TVD airs for only one hour a week and PKYEK airs for 3, that too without seasonal gaps. It's bound to be more dragging. Same story with all other Indian and International shows! πŸ˜ƒ

ha ha...that vampire transformation..i was thinking ki blooper hai blooper hai..bt nahin tha..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i guess they tried their best to come up with somehting that had originality..so they came up with this..lolzzz...quite long process...i'd give them benefit of doubt...they came up with something original kind of...and having writer's license...they can come up with any kind of weird thing..lolzzz..

Ya, they have creative freedom to get their own process of a vampire transformation. Maybe we're too used to equating Vampires with the sun and werewolves with the moon. They're just trying something out of norm and frankly, I don't see anything wrong in it, though it is weird :P

ohh yaaa..that promo was awesome..beautifully shot...the story aspect that i am interested in is still not present in the show...they better get back to it now...
i didn't really see much of that prom...bt i was toh planning to forward the whole thing from the beginning only...so ddin't care much...lolzz ya..everybody with wrong couples...bt i just scanned through the written update..so did this whole misha and gay track thing ended?? in promo misha said she told shaurya she loved him...and it seemed like he rejected..i am lost..not that i was interested in that track...bt i wanna know if misha's character is out of that stupid track now..so that now she'll get back to some sensible stuff...

Hopefully, yes. But I doubt it. Misha is keen to win Shaurya's love so I don't think she's free as yet but then, at least we'll see a spunky Misha. Regardless, I just want Shaurya and Shankar to get married and leave the show forever! Uff!! They test my patience big time!

DVs???? haa...mumbai chalte hai...final bhi dekhenge...i am very excited about it....i was only following WC through match results..didn't see any match before semi final...semi final was fun...i so hope we get the cup this time..hamari college main big screen pe match dikhane wale hai. so i really hope it's a fun match..i don't wanna come out with a disappointed face...we've come this far..we've got to get the cup this time...
yaaa..i had exams and stuff...ab bhi chal hi raha hai...bt thoda relaxed hai....the stress is not gonna end till may 2nd week... you're right...no use of using brain in this show..it's just better to wait and watch wat happens...

CVs: Creative Team, DVs: Destructive Team. Credit: Rumi πŸ˜†
I'm also not a cricket fan in particular. I went to mall to watch it on the big screen. Uff! It was crazily fun! Never thought I'd say that about cricket! Just hope India wins the WC now! <33
Aww!! All the best! I know you'll do well!! 
Ya, use your brains for exams. Switch it off for PKYEK. You'll be happier that way πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

how's your vacation goin?? doing any fun stuff??

It's going cool! Yep! But fun over now. Time to join classes for entrances πŸ˜›

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Post cannot be quoted.

gosh neets.. ur topic is still on the frst page?πŸ˜†
u writing it on ur exam day did pay off well thenπŸ˜†
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: elizaa

gosh neets.. ur topic is still on the frst page?πŸ˜†
u writing it on ur exam day did pay off well thenπŸ˜†

Her threads hit a century don't you know?😳🀣
.Jane.. thumbnail
@Lizzie: Lol!! Ya, I guess I did! And good for the people frustrated with the show, too! <33

@Mahi: Aw! That is so sweet! I must thank Kiranni for this! Aur aap toh ho hee spam karne ke liye 🀣
Thanks a ton! πŸ€—
..Armaania.. thumbnail

@Lizzie: Lol!! Ya, I guess I did! And good for the people frustrated with the show, too! <33

@Mahi: Aw! That is so sweet! I must thank Kiranni for this! Aur aap toh ho hee spam karne ke liye 🀣
Thanks a ton! πŸ€—

I commented on this topic many times but never read the whole post.🀣🀣
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princezz22

I commented on this topic many times but never read the whole post.🀣🀣

Don't blame you! Bohat lamba hai 🀣 🀣 🀣
And now most of it is irrelevant also 😊
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Don't blame you! Bohat lamba hai 🀣 🀣 🀣
And now most of it is irrelevant also 😊

Why did your font color change , btw?😲
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princezz22

Why did your font color change , btw?😲

You don't like it? It'll be this for today :)
Tomorrow, I'll be back to lavender :D
..Armaania.. thumbnail
I like dark colors..
Okay we are spamming here.🀣
Lets shift our talk to CC.πŸ˜›