Is anybody listening???! - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kiranni

first i just wanna say...yaar..yeh new promo dekha?? abhay's biting piya..i was like W*H..god only knows what CVs are doing...now why on the earth abhay is biting piya?? it so doesn't make sense...unless this is his another scheme of protecting piya...bt still is there not another way to protect her..why does abhay always come up with ways to protect piya which involves hurting piya in a worst possible way?? i was thinking this whole sid making piya his target would do something good for abhiya story..bt i was wrong...these people wanna drag the show for like another 3-4 months i guess...

Lol! I'm dead sure it's a misleading promo, yaar! Desperate times call for desperate measures :P  Turning or killing Pia, either of the two will end the show. Maybe good for us. We don't have to bang our heads everyday 😆 😆
Sid is doing nothing for AbhIya, that's very clear. We were expecting too much from the character I guess. Yep, they just wanna drag the show🥱
And ya, Abhay can protect Pia without hurting her. Why the hell does he need to act like a jerk every time in the name of 'protecting' Pia? 😕
Anyhow, I don't want to get too judgmental on the promo frankly. Whatever it is, it's very nicely shot and performed :P

i know, right?..that's wat irritates me the most..the character are so inconsistent..kissi bhi character ko spare nahin kiya hai..i like chand..bt not a big fan of him..and T toh like i said pain to watch...trangad are okay..i rarely watch their scenes too..not that i hate them..bt itna kuch khas nahin hai..so in short, the character i liked the most have been ruined/damaged...😆😆..mera bhi bad luck..wat to do...i initially thot that the reason writers were making panchi doubt was because..they had plan for another twist in the show like i thot soon piya will come to know sid's truth...so she would be against SidChi..which would again raise suspicions for panchi..so they would show this rift between the two sisters..bt after watching the new promo...i dunno wat to say about why panchi doubted piya..it makes no sense now..cuz i feel like they are planning to drag...so piya won't be knowing sid's truth anytime soon..😡.so it makes no sense for me to make panchi doubt piya...this is not only inconsistent with panchi's character..bt i also see no reason behind it anymore...

See, EK's characters are as it is unreasonably suspicious most of the time, specially against the main protagonists so I guess Panchi can be excused. This misunderstanding is just another unwanted twist in the tale👎🏼
Mera bhi same. I don't like T, not too big a fan of Chand and TraNgad are cute only till an extent. Not beyond that. Like you said, my most favourite characters have been ruined and that is what I highlighted in the main post as well =((

I know piya is being way too nave'I mean mereko yeh samajh nahin aata ki why are they making everything easy on sid's side?? It's like he has to do no hard work'everybody falls under his trap so easily..and piya is way too innocent..and i think innocent is not even right word to use here..she is simply being foolish..she should have gotten the hint that something's fishy'bt oh well..writers want her to be like this so she will be..
The only motive I see behind sid turning piya into a vampire is that..he wants to hurt abhay'I believe if his main goal is to get the ring'abhay would never want piya to turn..so if piya turns a vampire'then would end up making abhay vulnerable, weak, emotional etc'so that it might be easier for him to attack chand and get the ring'may be chand-abhay together are much more stronger than sid
i think sid is being very much stupid...bt at this point..i am just very much confused about this whole story...sid's intention...abhay's biting piya...all that feels like a mess

I suggest don't fret too much about the promo. SO is famous for giving misleading ones 😆 😆 For all you know, it's a dream so I'm not too worried on that front till the episode airs. But ya, I mean Pia is being very foolish and easy-to-get for Sid. Like you said, the writers are making everything way too easy for him. He's smart and cunning but not so much also ki jo dekho uske jaal mein phaas raha hai 😕
And Abhay, I have no idea why he's handling this the way he is. I fail to understand his thinking this time minus the promo as well.

exactly!!! i agree..pehle I used to like these light moments cuz..there was soo much darkness in the show..now nothing is like this..i only see evilness in the show..sid's evilness..everything that's happening is either due to sid's evilness or it's for sid's evilness'and those "light moments" are no longer helping'i know yaar..where do we bang our head?? ek baar koi bhi creative group ka member mil jaaye..i will bombard him/her with questions...😡..show ko kya se kya bana diya hai...

You're way too nice if you're going to 'bombard'. Main toh sar par bomb hee phod doongi 🤣 🤣 🤣
And yep! There is no darkness in the show now. It's only evilness and stupidness 😆

i know, right?? that's wat i feel too..don't they feel bad for doin this?? like this show really had so much potential...god only knows what happened to the writers all of a sudden...they have given us such brilliant episodes..and now for over month all they serve is crap..

IKR? I have no idea what happened all of a sudden! Overnight, we started getting such bad episodes. Like seriously, it was all so out of the blue! I still can't understand what went wrong! 

i totally agree..that's the thing...it's so hard to get back to the same position..cuz watever damage that was there...it leaves impression in a viewer's mind..and this was distortion of a character for like over a month...quite long time....it's going to be very tough for me to feel that passion for the characters too...if ever the writers will get better..and they try to get us our abhiya back..the only reason i will feel that magic..(if i ever do)..it will be cuz of abhiya chemistry...

Same here. Bringing AbhIya back and properly may bring back the passion I felt once. MAYBE. Other than that, this show will always be timepass for me. It is very tough to bring back lost magic to the show, VERY. Only a miracle can create the same love of the show once again.

awwwww...MJHT was your favorite?? fir toh dekhna padega...i have never liked Dia cuz during the time i watched..she was quite bratty...ohh ok...i thot she liked sam...i see...so there was a new character that did that...ya..i think i will follow up the show..
yaa..glamour..tht's the right word...dia brought that to MJHT..T brings many other things with that glamour which is irritating...

She did like Sam but not 'love'. Ya, Dia was way too bratty for my liking too and as I said, I was never her 'fan' but she didn't irritate me either like T does. And so far, I haven't seen any glamour being added by T. It's just Madhura's beauty and good wardrobe given to the character. T just takes 'desponess; and 'hypocrisy' to another level.

yup..sid is pure pure evil...he was so not innocent soul like abhay...here..abhay is the most suffering soul for like eternity...exactly..here metz clearly told him she will never love him..and still he was askin her to forget abhay..and even during that fire...abhay yelled metz and abhai both..bt all sid cared was metz..he is such a backstabbing brother..i agree..i had so much expectation from sid's character and abhay-sid bond..bt it's nothing but a big let down...
ohhh you'll see how damon has always loved his brother...he is the first one to harm the person who raises hand at stefan..he protects his baby brother in his own wierd way...bt he does.you will love damon's character as it progresses...you'll soon get to see the other side of him...

I have not seen the 'protective brother' side of Damon yet but yes, I've heard this dialogue from Poco: 'If anyone will kill my brother, it's me.' I don't remember if it was this exactly but basically, ya, it was like, no one touches my brother except me types.
Sid, I don't know. Whatever little I still like about the character is only and ONLY Siddhant Karnick's performance. That's the only thing worth watching as far as Sid goes. The character has stopped impressing me. 

ohhh ok..you saw elena's reaction na..quite like piya..without that shower scene..lolzz..in how she ran away...bt she came back..ohh yaa...TVD is very much gripping...even today..when i see some old scene..i feel like watching more and more..lolz...i do wanna watch PKYEK old epi..bt all it does it reminds me how bad the show is now...lolzzzz....i have barely seen any old romantic scenes now..i only see the VMs...music makes me happy...

Aww! I love music! Specially slow, soft types, romantic as well as sad. I even like peppy stuff. Totally depends on my mood. But soft ones are evergreen. They work wonders when under stress <33
Yep, Elena's reaction was very much like Pia's but less dramatic. Lols! But Indian show, specially EK, extra drama aur masala aur overreaction toh hona hee hona hai! That shower scene was kind of uncalled for. Lol! But I didn't really mind it 😆 😆

does that 3 bites thing make sense to you??? i mean like 3 bites on 3 full moon nights...
so one bite per one full moon night for 3 times constantly...that's such a long process...3 months..it takes to turn someone into a vampire...i just find it very wierd...

No, I don't get it at all. Precisely why I'm waiting for the episode though I know that probably, that'll also go over my head 🤣 🤣
I find it funny, it's that silly 😆 😆

making abhay vulnerable is the only thing i can think of....bt yaar that new promo where abhay bites her...uska bhi only thing i can think of it..abhay realizes that sid's gonna turn her..so he himself will bite her only once...so sid can no longer turn her..as you probably need bite from the same vampire...i just want everything to go very fast..so we can get to this real vampire drama..i am so not interested in party and dance and all tht anymore...

I am not thinking anything about the new promo except that if I forget the story aspect, which is no longer present, I love it! <33
The prom is a big letdown so far, not that I was expecting anything. I think it's just some more lightness is an already floating show with all the wrong couples 😆
As far as Sid's motive about turning Pia goes, let's just wait and watch, babes. I have no clue what's going on in his head :P

i am on the same boat as you...i am just curious to know what's going to happen..no excitement..yaa..i know i doubt too...bt the thing is we don';t even know if we can get that enthusiasm back..cuz even now..there is no such big improvement in the show...abhay biting piya is worse thing from abhiya love story PoV..that pretty much works against the improvement in their story...and isn't improvement is the somethign that we all are waiting for??
wat to do yaar...like you said..kidhar jaake apna sir peetain??😡

Bombay chalte hain aur DVs ka sar peete hain. Lage haath WC finals bhi dekh lenge 😆 😆
I still feel Abhay will not bite Pia. Ya maybe he's so tired of protecting her that he'll kill her :P
 Let's see. We can only wait and watch. Zyada dimaag laga kar fayeda nahi hai. You toh even have exams na?
@ Chill_Out

I'm happy your exams are over, can't say the same for the show.

I'm glad you're not thinking too hard about the new promo but don't know why am just not liking it. If you notice in today episode actually my first for the week, there was this erie feeling in the air. It looks like no one life will be the seem after prom night especially when they were taking  pics of themeselves. I could be wrong but then seeing this new promo am more 😕. Don't know why I still care about this show, since it has nothing to offer but can't help it old habits die hard 😆.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

@ Chill_Out

I'm happy your exams are over, can't say the same for the show.

I'm glad you're not thinking too hard about the new promo but don't know why am just not liking it. If you notice in today episode actually my first for the week, there was this erie feeling in the air like. It looks like no one life will be the seem after prom night especially when they were taking taking pics of themeselves. I could be wrong but then seeing this new promo am more 😕. Don't know why I still care about this show, since it has nothing to offer but can't help it old habits die hard 😆.

Heyy!! Thank you so much! 🤗

I totally understand you feelings towards the new promo. Like I said, story PoV, the promo is a disaster. But otherwise, firstly, I'm glad we got AbhIya at least somewhere and then, I can't help but like it, though, the points you mentioned are very valid. Maybe because it's well-made. Whatever the reason is, I'm fine with it. And yes, it is confusing big time. I fail to understand what could've possibly made Abhay do this. But I realise that if I start thinking about it, I'll just end up overthinking. Not worth the hassle, you see. And like I said, SO is known for giving misleading promos. I feel this one would be no different.
About the prom, I actually expected it to be like this. You're so right, it's absolutely dead and thanda. I am very sure that there is no highpoint worth it here as well.
As far as today's episode goes, I forwarded the whole of it except the KaPi scene. 
And believe you me, I also care about the show. I'm very sad that it's going downhill like this but I know that I can't help it. Story wise, it really doesn't interest me and keep me hooked any longer, what to do?? The show hardly has anything to offer at present.
Yeah you're right the about over thinking the promo couldn't help it, so thanks for bringing me back to reality. 🤗😆

I think cv using their brains and focusig back on abhyia with the new promo. I didn't like Miya but her track give us some of the best abhyia scenes. Metz track also help Abhyia realize their love for each other and abhay vampire truth came out. Now Sid this track is doing nothing for abhyia or me. I like the character but his scenes is so repetitive and annoying . CV has now got paanchi doubting Pia and the only reason I can think of is Sid truth will be out and when piya tries to warn paanchi against she won't believer her cause she'll think Pia want's him for herself. 

I skip everything too and d Sid one scene and at end which I skip as well. 😆  I watched kapia scenes and when the boys were dancing on stage. If it wasn't for the update I woudn't have known abhay was having one of his stupid self talking crap about duty and how it hurts to be away from pia  (rolling eyes). I did looked at mishal & ruhi scenes to see how she look in her outfit and I must say the girl didn't disappoint at all. Priya has a beautiful shape.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago

Yeah you're right the about over thinking the promo couldn't help it, so thanks for bringing me back to reality. 🤗😆

No problem 🤗
You know, getting overly attached to fiction is never a good idea. Maybe the only good this track has done is that I'm not attached to the show anymore, though, I still care about it.

I think cv using their brains and focusig back on abhyia with the new promo. I didn't like Miya but her track give us some of the best abhyia scenes. Metz track also help Abhyia realize their love for each other and abhay vampire truth came out. Now Sid this track is doing nothing for abhyia or me. I like the character but his scenes is so repetitive and annoying . CV has now got paanchi doubting Pia and the only reason I can think of is Sid truth will be out and when piya tries to warn paanchi against she won't believer her cause she'll think Pia want's him for herself. 

Maya track, for all practical purposes, was far more annoying than the current one but like you said, it took the AbhIya bond to another level so at least, it worked towards serving a particular purpose of the show. This track is doing nothing for me🥱
Sid, he doesn't exactly 'annoy' me but ya, I mean, I no longer enjoy his scenes.
Panchi, for the first time, really got on my nerves yesterday as a reflex action but then I realised that she was showing a typical EK trait so I was fine with it later. I know that ultimately the misunderstanding will sort out, too and just like the last two times, Panchi will again apologise to Pia and she will again forgive Panchi. Having grown up seeing EK shows, I know her this much.

I skip everything too and d Sid one scene and at end which I skip as well. 😆  I watched kapia scenes and when the boys were dancing on stage. If it wasn't for the update I woudn't have known abhay was having one of his stupid self talking crap about duty and how it hurts to be away from pia  (rolling eyes). I did looked at mishal & ruhi scenes to see how she look in her outfit and I must say the girl didn't disappoint at all. Priyal has a beautiful shape.

I skipped the Sid scene, too, mostly because it was shown in the precap. I don't think I would've otherwise. I forwarded the dance also. I'm kind of tired of the college masti and all now, to tell you the truth. This is PKYEK, not MJHT. Where is the darkness? 
Misha and Ruhi were looking beautiful. Personally, I feel PW needs to put on some weight but ya, her figure is amazing. Btw, if you don't mind me pointing out, it's Priya, not Priyal 😳

Don't mind at all thanks for pointing it out.

I ready for this gay track to end so mishal can learn the truth about shaurya and move on. Gosh is so painful to watch her drool over Shaurya while he lust for someone else. Poor shanker fool doesn't even know his roomie is in love with him. Yikes

Don't mind at all thanks for pointing it out.

I ready for this gay track to end so mishal can learn the truth about shaurya and move on. Gosh is so painful to watch her drool over Shaurya while he lust for someone else. Poor shanker fool doesn't even know his roomie is in love with him. Yikes

The gay track is getting on my nerves so badly, it's not even funny! Not to mention Misha's being totally butchered in the process! I loved MiYa. Argh! I so hate EK! 
They have to do away with it, now, you're so right! This track is beyond useless
Chillz🤗 how are you doing? enjoying your vacation?

Ok so I came to the forum on sunday without having watched tthe episodes from wednesday onwards and I find this shockingly beautiful promo😲 😲😆 beautiful for the first 20 secs and shocking in the last 10 secs...I mean what is happening seriously😲 😕 now abhay is biting piya for God's sake why🤔   is this like a despo measure to shock the audiences and get them back to watching the show or are they proceeding on some logical storyline....

Oh God, why can't they just show a proper abhiya confession scene and be done with it...instead of all this biting business...this sid track is not going anywhere...I don't know I feel that they have compromised the abhiya lovestory for sid track or they don't know how to gel the two together and carry on a decent track...ek to lack of abhiya is making me frustrated anyways...and this stupid retro party seems like such a filler👎🏼 same old trangad break up make up tamasha...and the gay track forget it I don't even want to comment on it...and then that T and her silly dance and attitude...uff that girl gets on my nerves majorly..I don't know what purpose she serves in the show....and same old abhay-piya-kabir triangle...ok to cut a long story short am just plain irritated😡 and seeing the new promo I don't have any hopes left..Oh abhay will have his reason for biting her...I don't have a problem with that...the problem is does he plan to explain her why he's doing it...or is he going to bite her and then say stay away from me and create more misunderstandings😕
Originally posted by reepicheep

Chillz🤗 how are you doing? enjoying your vacation? 

Heya, Reeps! 🤗
I'm good. Yep, enjoying! 😃
How're you? 😛

Ok so I came to the forum on sunday without having watched tthe episodes from wednesday onwards and I find this shockingly beautiful promo😲 😲😆 beautiful for the first 20 secs and shocking in the last 10 secs...I mean what is happening seriously😲 😕 now abhay is biting piya for God's sake why🤔   is this like a despo measure to shock the audiences and get them back to watching the show or are they proceeding on some logical storyline....

Lol! IKR? I was so shocked at Abhay biting Pia. I have no idea why but I saw SBS today where they say Sid bites Pia. I guess Abhay will just suck the venom out. The promo is half misleading I think. Pia will get bitten but by Sid, not Abhay.

Oh God, why can't they just show a proper abhiya confession scene and be done with it...instead of all this biting business...this sid track is not going anywhere...I don't know I feel that they have compromised the abhiya lovestory for sid track or they don't know how to gel the two together and carry on a decent track...ek to lack of abhiya is making me frustrated anyways...and this stupid retro party seems like such a filler👎🏼 same old trangad break up make up tamasha...and the gay track forget it I don't even want to comment on it...and then that T and her silly dance and attitude...uff that girl gets on my nerves majorly..I don't know what purpose she serves in the show....and same old abhay-piya-kabir triangle...ok to cut a long story short am just plain irritated😡 and seeing the new promo I don't have any hopes left..Oh abhay will have his reason for biting her...I don't have a problem with that...the problem is does he plan to explain her why he's doing it...or is he going to bite her and then say stay away from me and create more misunderstandings😕

Personally speaking, AbhIya are not at all ready for a confession right now. They were once but they've been butchered after that. They need more time with each other, to understand each other, specially Pia, before they can become a couple.
Sid track is not solving the purpose I wanted it to solve. It is not going the way I expected it too at all and yes, I'm not liking that. They actually are compromising AbhIya for the Abhay-Sid track and the result is in front of us: the show is going downhill. They could've done it side by side. Pia is actually a pawn in the whole game now. I no longer feel she's the main lead, specially the way they're treating the character. I would say screen space wise, Abhay was getting sidelined but when it comes to brains, Pia got side lined long time back. I mean, seriously, yaar, her brains actually switch on and off as and when the DVs feel like it! Where is Pia and her jasoosi now when it's needed the most? Why is Pia not being used properly? In fact, no character is being used properly! 
The Retro party is B.O.R.I.N.G! Period! Nothing more to say! 🤢
@New promo: Let's just wait and watch. That's all I can say...

Edited by angel3142 - 12 years ago