Originally posted by: radt

Would wait!!!!!!!!!!!

๐Ÿค—

And my exams are OVERRRRR!! ๐Ÿค—
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

IKR? I still fail to understand the need for all this rudeness! What is he trying to do? Will it kill him to be a little nice to Pia? It actually looks like he's being rude just for the heck of it, specially when now, it won't solve ANY purpose!! I repeat, HOW can the CVs dare treat the lead character like this? 

exactly! i don't understand why this useless rudeness?? b4 he was rude..i could totally understand him..bt now i no longer understand his rudeness..it just goes over my head..argghhh! creatives..๐Ÿ˜ก..unka naam sunte hi..my blood starts boiling..๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜ก
i just saw yesterday's and today's epi. yesterday's epi, no abhiya as usual..lolzz..fight was ok..it seemed like a forced scene to me...achanak se they want to do faisla ki which brother will survive..only because he was making T his prey??..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•..i'd have understood the scene if sid had tried to harm piya or something..and abhay goes then this fight happens. bt watever...
for a change they had abhiya scene today..though it didn't push their love story..bt for a change..until abhay came back for his wallet..the dilogues were better...thank god..abhay ne thoda toh apna frustration/fear reveal kiya about sid...
no wonder piya is rebelling so much now..he has kept her hanging for such a long time...now he can not expect her to just listen to him quietly and do as he wishes...she deserves to know he loves her so much..she deserves to know why she needs to stay away from sid..she deserves to know why he was and is rude to her..and above all, she deserves the TRUTH!!
i just read this article about retro party..so i am having really high expectations now..jab bhi koi aise badi party hui hai...a big revelation ya big twist aaya hai..and they have given a big push to abhiya story i.e. panchi engagement party, abhay birthday party..so i am hoping when sid tries to harm piya..since she is going to be his next target, and of course abhay willrescue her..i am hoping piya finds out about sid..she might even find out that abhay loves her and tht's why she is sid's target..i am really hoping for abhiya story to go to the next level..and of course meaningful romantic abhiya scenes...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You know the problem? The show is on-air six days a week. One can expect drags and fillers but seriously, so many of them? In fact, the meaningful and useful scenes are rushed and the fillers are stretched. What are they doing? Ya, we better get our old Abhay back soon. How I miss him! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
i agree..six days a week is a bit too much..bt i would be fine if we have 1 epi worth of filler scenes in a week..idhar toh 1 epi worth of meaningful scenes in a week ka case hai..๐Ÿคข..i dunno why bt i have this feeling that CVs might be back on track now, after soo many horrible comments and rapid decrease in trps...even IF rank went down..i had actually expected it to be above 10..bt it's still in top 10..hope creatives learned from their mistake..

Aww! I love Rajeev Khandelwal and Harshad Chopra! ๐Ÿ˜
The Maya track was a pain! I still remember we were expecting so much from it but we got a typical EK thing! ๐Ÿคข Nevertheless, it was better than this. At least it brought AbhIya closer ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Right now, AbhIya are being totally overshadowed and neglected and that is so NOT done!
And ya, SO audiences are used to DMG and MJHT where the confession took only 3-4 months. Yahan toh saalon saal confession nahi dikh raha mujhe. I don't even mind. I know they won't have an easy confession but show some bond groW*H na? Some progress in the story? 

yaa..they are really cute and handsome..i too love them...i had come across both of them through VMs..sujal kashish was another good chemistry...ekta itne achche couple dhoondh kar laati hai..god only knows why she ruins them and the show..๐Ÿ˜ก
maya was a real pain...abhiya closer was the ONLY good thing about tht came out of tht track..exactly..the young audience..the new generation..they don't really care much about the side track dramas tht EK shows..they are pretty much interested in seeing main pair..their story...their romantic scenes...good strong supporting characters..and logical twists and turns..and logical dramatic sequences..not some stupid gay track..i agree...i could understand why the confession was being dragged..bt show us groW*H..they are showing us kind of asymptotic behavior in their love story..no further improvement only limitations..i am really hoping their story moves forward now..this party is really giving me so much hope..i just hope i am not disappointed..

Tell me about it. We should really send our feedback to them! Even I feel bad for PW. She's getting totally wasted in the show! If not a proper track, she at least deserves a good, strong role!
Ditto! Couldn't say it any better...

Ya, T has been saved. Damn you, Abhay! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 
Seriously, yaar! I won't mind her out of the show. She really gets on my nerves. I also forward all her scenes unless they're with Pia or Misha because I like these two characters plus Misha always takes her case! I would've watched with Abhay too but I hate the way he flirts with her and she throws herself on him ๐Ÿคข
i know, right?..damn it..๐Ÿ˜†..i just saw T was saved..dunno how she became unconscious though..i just forwarded the whole beginning sequence...bt yaar..yeh T ka character has no character..seriously..sometimes she disgusts me..what does she think of herself? that she is the only female left in this world tht guys would die without her..did she really think abhay came cuz he was jealous of her and sid??..and abhay and sid fought for her love??..joke of the century..lolz..i cant believe this girl actually has no brains... 
ohh ya..i like how misha takes care of T and gives her witty ans..i just love it when mish makes T speechless..lolzz..ya me too..i hate it so much when abhay flirts with her and this stupid girl just goes all over him..again we're gonna have to see tht scene in the coming party....bt oh well...i am really expecting AWESOME abhiya scenes from this party sequence...

Isn't everybody? I toh can come here everyday after the episode and rave and rant about how much I want to bury the writers alive atm! =/
me too yaar...i am totally with you on that..if this new party sequence didn't turn out to be like something i am expecting and creatives don't push abhiya love story..and another big disappoinment comes...I will totally bury the writers alive...๐Ÿคข..i really have very high expectations from this sequence..this is high time now..abhiya story gets a push..and according to this new article, it's a golden opportunity for the CVs to do that..after so many disappointments..the fans deserve this much improvement in the story..

Thank youu!! I didn't really come yesterday for too long either! My exam was good and now I'm a free bird!!! ๐Ÿค—
Congratulations!!! ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
now, you are a happy happy free bird...enjoy the vacation..long vacation hoga na..i remember after my 10th board..i had such quite long vacation than usual. i am so glad all your exams went good...so no tension about the results...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kiranni

exactly! i don't understand why this useless rudeness?? b4 he was rude..i could totally understand him..bt now i no longer understand his rudeness..it just goes over my head..argghhh! creatives..๐Ÿ˜ก..unka naam sunte hi..my blood starts boiling..๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜ก
i just saw yesterday's and today's epi. yesterday's epi, no abhiya as usual..lolzz..fight was ok..it seemed like a forced scene to me...achanak se they want to do faisla ki which brother will survive..only because he was making T his prey??..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•..i'd have understood the scene if sid had tried to harm piya or something..and abhay goes then this fight happens. bt watever...
for a change they had abhiya scene today..though it didn't push their love story..bt for a change..until abhay came back for his wallet..the dilogues were better...thank god..abhay ne thoda toh apna frustration/fear reveal kiya about sid...
no wonder piya is rebelling so much now..he has kept her hanging for such a long time...now he can not expect her to just listen to him quietly and do as he wishes...she deserves to know he loves her so much..she deserves to know why she needs to stay away from sid..she deserves to know why he was and is rude to her..and above all, she deserves the TRUTH!!
i just read this article about retro party..so i am having really high expectations now..jab bhi koi aise badi party hui hai...a big revelation ya big twist aaya hai..and they have given a big push to abhiya story i.e. panchi engagement party, abhay birthday party..so i am hoping when sid tries to harm piya..since she is going to be his next target, and of course abhay willrescue her..i am hoping piya finds out about sid..she might even find out that abhay loves her and tht's why she is sid's target..i am really hoping for abhiya story to go to the next level..and of course meaningful romantic abhiya scenes...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The very purpose of Sid was AbhIya confession I would've liked to believe to start with. That is obviously not happening. Yes, I was not a fan of Abhay being rude earlier either, but I could understand that he needed to do so. Now, I don't understand and I don't want to either. 
I actually didn't like the fight. It was out of the blue and the effects weren't all that great either. The only thing good about that episode was the fight and the only thing good about the fight was Abhay and Sid. Right now, the show is running on it's actors, that's a fact. But it can't run like that forever.
About yesterday's scene, well, I don't blame Pia for being rebellious but I think she should put the two and two together somehow. It's not that tough you know. Why would Abhay hate Sid? She's angry, I understand, but she should think coolly and she'll figure out.

i agree..six days a week is a bit too much..bt i would be fine if we have 1 epi worth of filler scenes in a week..idhar toh 1 epi worth of meaningful scenes in a week ka case hai..๐Ÿคข..i dunno why bt i have this feeling that CVs might be back on track now, after soo many horrible comments and rapid decrease in trps...even IF rank went down..i had actually expected it to be above 10..bt it's still in top 10..hope creatives learned from their mistake..

Haha! Even I'm surprised that the forum is still maintaining a 10, with so many people not active now. Let's see how the writers redeem it. I hope they realise what they're doing yaar!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

yaa..they are really cute and handsome..i too love them...i had come across both of them through VMs..sujal kashish was another good chemistry...ekta itne achche couple dhoondh kar laati hai..god only knows why she ruins them and the show..๐Ÿ˜ก
maya was a real pain...abhiya closer was the ONLY good thing about tht came out of tht track..exactly..the young audience..the new generation..they don't really care much about the side track dramas tht EK shows..they are pretty much interested in seeing main pair..their story...their romantic scenes...good strong supporting characters..and logical twists and turns..and logical dramatic sequences..not some stupid gay track..i agree...i could understand why the confession was being dragged..bt show us groW*H..they are showing us kind of asymptotic behavior in their love story..no further improvement only limitations..i am really hoping their story moves forward now..this party is really giving me so much hope..i just hope i am not disappointed..

Frankly speaking, I've actually stopped expecting anything. I'm actually not looking forward to the party sequence all that much. In fact, like I was discussing with a friend yesterday, I don't look forward to anything related to the show now: not the episode, not the forum, not the articles, not the segments. The enthusiasm has absolutely died and frankly, I doubt even redemption of the show will ever bring it back now.

i know, right?..damn it..๐Ÿ˜†..i just saw T was saved..dunno how she became unconscious though..i just forwarded the whole beginning sequence...bt yaar..yeh T ka character has no character..seriously..sometimes she disgusts me..what does she think of herself? that she is the only female left in this world tht guys would die without her..did she really think abhay came cuz he was jealous of her and sid??..and abhay and sid fought for her love??..joke of the century..lolz..i cant believe this girl actually has no brains... 
ohh ya..i like how misha takes care of T and gives her witty ans..i just love it when mish makes T speechless..lolzz..ya me too..i hate it so much when abhay flirts with her and this stupid girl just goes all over him..again we're gonna have to see tht scene in the coming party....bt oh well...i am really expecting AWESOME abhiya scenes from this party sequence...

Lol! IKR? She was like, 'I'm going back to Abhay'. Like seriously, what a despo man! You know, she's just one step away from being a s**t, excuse my language but I can;t help it if she's one! You know, they could've shown T as an arrogant brat who thinks the world of herself without the despo factor too. You followed the beginning of MJHT right? Dia was precisely T without the despo factor. That is what makes me dislike T and that is why I never disliked Dia even when she was full of herself. Later, of course, you didn't follow the show but she turned into a sweetheart. 

me too yaar...i am totally with you on that..if this new party sequence didn't turn out to be like something i am expecting and creatives don't push abhiya love story..and another big disappoinment comes...I will totally bury the writers alive...๐Ÿคข..i really have very high expectations from this sequence..this is high time now..abhiya story gets a push..and according to this new article, it's a golden opportunity for the CVs to do that..after so many disappointments..the fans deserve this much improvement in the story..

I really don't know yaar! From what I've seen in the segments, I really doubt anything will happen. Or maybe I've lost faith in the fact that something good can happen..

Congratulations!!! ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
now, you are a happy happy free bird...enjoy the vacation..long vacation hoga na..i remember after my 10th board..i had such quite long vacation than usual. i am so glad all your exams went good...so no tension about the results...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank youu! ๐Ÿค—
I won't take any tension before the third week of May now ๐Ÿ˜†

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whoa, someone's back in action full on๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† Hey Chillz๐Ÿค— how are you doing? how did the math exam go? and how are you celebrating your freedom?

haven't read all the posts as of yet..I mean you guys filled up 5 pages already๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

this week's start gave much needed relief...it was such great joy not to watch shaurya-shankar's dostana and trangad's some silly track...well that was the positive...the negatives, still less or no abhiya and with no groW*H happening...well that was a silly statement from my side...when they don't show abhiya only groW*H kahan se hoga...and I mean enough of Sid and his evilish witty one liners already...yes the guy is a cool devil and charmer...the cvs have left no stone unturned to drive home the point...but now can we move on with the story already๐Ÿ˜• 

and we get one abhiya scene which I watched like 10 times already...and Abhay , am seriously exasperated with his stay away from me dialogue๐Ÿ˜’ that just showed shoddy writing on the dialogue writer's part...they could have just ended the scene by him saying don't see my personal stuff and that's it...I mean he just said the sweetest thing to piya that he will be there for her when she needs him and then he had to go and ruin it again...uff this going round in circles is getting on my nerves๐Ÿ˜ก
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: reepicheep

Whoa, someone's back in action full on๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† Hey Chillz๐Ÿค— how are you doing? how did the math exam go? and how are you celebrating your freedom? 

Heyy, Reeps! Yep! Me back with a BANG! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Maths was good and I'm celebrating my freedom by catching up episodes of The Vampire Diaries ๐Ÿ˜†

haven't read all the posts as of yet..I mean you guys filled up 5 pages already๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† 

Hehe!! Quite some frustration out here, eh? ๐Ÿ˜‰

this week's start gave much needed relief...it was such great joy not to watch shaurya-shankar's dostana and trangad's some silly track...well that was the positive...the negatives, still less or no abhiya and with no groW*H happening...well that was a silly statement from my side...when they don't show abhiya only groW*H kahan se hoga...and I mean enough of Sid and his evilish witty one liners already...yes the guy is a cool devil and charmer...the cvs have left no stone unturned to drive home the point...but now can we move on with the story already๐Ÿ˜•  

You know, I kind of disagree with you. They can move AbhIya forward even with none of their scenes together, of course, in a limited sense but they aren't even doing that! Problem is, the very base has weakened now. Communication is very important you know and that has always been AbhIya's weakness. Earlier, it was understandable. Now, it doesn't make ANY sense.
This weak is better comparatively. Nevertheless, the story and it's progress is still crappy and pointless.

and we get one abhiya scene which I watched like 10 times already...and Abhay , am seriously exasperated with his stay away from me dialogue๐Ÿ˜’ that just showed shoddy writing on the dialogue writer's part...they could have just ended the scene by him saying don't see my personal stuff and that's it...I mean he just said the sweetest thing to piya that he will be there for her when she needs him and then he had to go and ruin it again...uff this going round in circles is getting on my nerves๐Ÿ˜ก

Firstly, they give us second rate AbhIya moments and that also they make Abhay ruin. What are they trying to do? I fail to understand! I'd rather go back and catch the old episodes again. How I miss those days! The show has actually turned into a mess and I don't know how long it'll take for the writers to sort it out! They better hurry, otherwise Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani jahan na pyaar hai aur na hee koi kahaani is OVER!

monsoonlove thumbnail

The very purpose of Sid was AbhIya confession I would've liked to believe to start with. That is obviously not happening. Yes, I was not a fan of Abhay being rude earlier either, but I could understand that he needed to do so. Now, I don't understand and I don't want to either. 
I actually didn't like the fight. It was out of the blue and the effects weren't all that great either. The only thing good about that episode was the fight and the only thing good about the fight was Abhay and Sid. Right now, the show is running on it's actors, that's a fact. But it can't run like that forever.
About yesterday's scene, well, I don't blame Pia for being rebellious but I think she should put the two and two together somehow. It's not that tough you know. Why would Abhay hate Sid? She's angry, I understand, but she should think coolly and she'll figure out.

i know, right? when sid's entry came..i acutally thot he might bring up the most awaited confession between abhiya..bt wat did i get in return? destruction of the most beautiful bond..
exactly, the fight scene just appeared out of nowhere..i felt like the CVs felt trps decreasing..so they showed some action in the show..i was like seriously?? is this how you try to improve trps?? what a foolish and stupid way of doing so...yup..the only thing that saved the scene was abhay and sid chemistry..special effects toh i have no expectations from these people..i will be happy and satisfied if only they maintain the essence of the show with being consistent with dilogues and story...you're watching TVD na..you'll see awesome special effects in there..you can really enjoy action scene there..here..it's just like watever..yup.whoever has still held on to the show after all the crap..somewhere actors get the credit for it...that's why this show is still with 0.5 trps...
i think abhay's rudeness is only making her do wat he doesnt want her to do..it's not even about thinking..you know sometimes..when you're angry at someone..you intentionally do something which that person doesn't want you to do..i think it's the same case with piya..she doesn't even want to bother to think about why abhay is doing what he is doing...and another reason is writers again..they want to make piya stupid and foolish..sukirti has said so na in her interview that piya is foolish..writers make her stupid to have "so called pregression" in their story..like now piya is being stupid and not thinking..so that she won't know the truth..this way they can drag na..i don't think writers will make her figure out by herself..she will only figure out when she witnesses the whole dramatic sequence..๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก 
Haha! Even I'm surprised that the forum is still maintaining a 10, with so many people not active now. Let's see how the writers redeem it. I hope they realise what they're doing yaar!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

lolzz..me too was surprised to see it in top 10..ya let's see what writers do about it...bt the thing is na..when you ruin the show and then try to improve it..it never gets back to the same...audience will always remember how they were disappointed so many times..and how their fav. couple were detroyed once upon a time...bt yeh toh baad ki baat hai...abhi tak toh i see no solid improvement in the show...they better realize it soon..else trps pehle 1 ko touch kar rahe the..ab 0 ko touch karenge..it's so sad na..these people managed to destroy the show in only one months...very impressive ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก 
Frankly speaking, I've actually stopped expecting anything. I'm actually not looking forward to the party sequence all that much. In fact, like I was discussing with a friend yesterday, I don't look forward to anything related to the show now: not the episode, not the forum, not the articles, not the segments. The enthusiasm has absolutely died and frankly, I doubt even redemption of the show will ever bring it back now.

i totally understand where you're coming from..i am kinda of in the same shape..i am not exactly looking forward to the party sequence..bt i know i am gonna end up watching it any ways..so i have very high expectations from it..i think this is the best chance they have got to improve the show and abhiya story..and honestly, it's not even worth looking forward to the party sequence..cuz they are going to drag it like crazy..i bet the actors will be in the same party clothes until the next week end...i agree..once you lose that enthusiasm about the show..the show is never the same...for me the only thing that makes me happy or excited is abhiya love story..and that too i am not liking the current scenes that they have shown...they always make abhay ruin the moment with his idiotic dilogues..kal when he said stay away from me and my life..i was like hello?? who came to the hostel with his superpowers??...the writers are so inconsistent with the dilogues..they just randomly use some of his dilogues..and it makes no sense
even i am very much disconnected with the show..i have become indifferent about it..it doesn't make me happy..doesnt make me sad...i don't even know if abhay's suffering affect me anymore..writers have really damaged his character...i just hope eventhough the damage has been done to the show which will probably leave permanent mark...i hope they can successfully mend it and bring back even 90% of the magic...

Lol! IKR? She was like, 'I'm going back to Abhay'. Like seriously, what a despo man! You know, she's just one step away from being a s**t, excuse my language but I can;t help it if she's one! You know, they could've shown T as an arrogant brat who thinks the world of herself without the despo factor too. You followed the beginning of MJHT right? Dia was precisely T without the despo factor. That is what makes me dislike T and that is why I never disliked Dia even when she was full of herself. Later, of course, you didn't follow the show but she turned into a sweetheart. 

yaa..i was following MJHT in the beginning...i totally agree..she was not at all a despo..dia had her standards..self-respect...awww! yaa..i figured she turned out to be a sweet heart..i recently saw the last episode of that show..and she was all nice and everything..BTW..did that show have a leap of some years or something?? it seemed like everybody was so grown up...ya fir gunjan and samrat and mayank and nupur got married while in college...
bt yeh T..exactly..she is like a despo at extreme...i just can not imagine anyone being like that.and in today's epi..she was sayin ki piya throws herself at other men..lolzzz...does she hear what she says?? i toally agree with you on her...such a loose character she is..she is even worse than a b***h...seriously..oh, well..i toh always forward her scenes..so doesn't matter to me...for me, she is a big pain to watch

I really don't know yaar! From what I've seen in the segments, I really doubt anything will happen. Or maybe I've lost faith in the fact that something good can happen..

SBS segements really didn't reveal anything...there is a new article on star one's website..where they said that Sid wants that ring..since his thirst is amplified cuz he saw the ring..so now he wants to make piya his next target which is why he comes to the party..to kill piya and make abhay vulnerable..so i am hoping something woud happen..if it didn't then i will definitely lose hope in the show...let's see how the whole sequence unfolds...it's goning to be irritating to watch cuz these people will drag the show na..
aaj bhi..such a waste of episode..i only saw two scenes..a scene where kabir asks abhay about him and piya..and where he proposes piya..i was done in like less than 5 mins..lolzz..again abhay was shown for like 1 min...lolzzzz....when will these people understand?? they better focus on abhiya love story now..else this show will be finished for real...i am wondering why SO is not pressurizing the production house to make the track better  and focus on the main theme...channel pretty much owns the show...they can give EK order and she'll have to follow it...

Thank youu! ๐Ÿค—
I won't take any tension before the third week of May now ๐Ÿ˜†
yaa..enjoy the vacation...๐Ÿค—
don't miss the fun of vacation else you'll miss it later...so enjoy!!! you worked hard when you needed to...so i am sure you'll do great...
viase bhi ab tension lene se kuch nahin hota...so it's just better to enjoy and have fun..lolzz 
btw how's vampire diaries going?? liking it???

Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail

i know, right? when sid's entry came..i acutally thot he might bring up the most awaited confession between abhiya..bt wat did i get in return? destruction of the most beautiful bond..
exactly, the fight scene just appeared out of nowhere..i felt like the CVs felt trps decreasing..so they showed some action in the show..i was like seriously?? is this how you try to improve trps?? what a foolish and stupid way of doing so...yup..the only thing that saved the scene was abhay and sid chemistry..special effects toh i have no expectations from these people..i will be happy and satisfied if only they maintain the essence of the show with being consistent with dilogues and story...you're watching TVD na..you'll see awesome special effects in there..you can really enjoy action scene there..here..it's just like watever..yup.whoever has still held on to the show after all the crap..somewhere actors get the credit for it...that's why this show is still with 0.5 trps...
i think abhay's rudeness is only making her do wat he doesnt want her to do..it's not even about thinking..you know sometimes..when you're angry at someone..you intentionally do something which that person doesn't want you to do..i think it's the same case with piya..she doesn't even want to bother to think about why abhay is doing what he is doing...and another reason is writers again..they want to make piya stupid and foolish..sukirti has said so na in her interview that piya is foolish..writers make her stupid to have "so called pregression" in their story..like now piya is being stupid and not thinking..so that she won't know the truth..this way they can drag na..i don't think writers will make her figure out by herself..she will only figure out when she witnesses the whole dramatic sequence..๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก 

Seriously, dude! You said everything! I don't need to add! I've seen TVD, 5 episodes and the vampire transformation there is soooooo much better! But like you said, we can't really expect the same thing here. Nevertheless, good writing par bhi budget constraints hain kya? 
Pia, seriously, you're right. She is a scholarship student, itna toh dimaag hona chahiye na? I mean, she has brains but they work at the writer's convenience ๐Ÿ˜•
If in this scenario, they expect a rise in TRPs then they're so wrong!

lolzz..me too was surprised to see it in top 10..ya let's see what writers do about it...bt the thing is na..when you ruin the show and then try to improve it..it never gets back to the same...audience will always remember how they were disappointed so many times..and how their fav. couple were detroyed once upon a time...bt yeh toh baad ki baat hai...abhi tak toh i see no solid improvement in the show...they better realize it soon..else trps pehle 1 ko touch kar rahe the..ab 0 ko touch karenge..it's so sad na..these people managed to destroy the show in only one months...very impressive ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก 

IKR? One month and look at where the show has come from where! TRPs have fallen from a 0.9 to a 0.5 in just a month! This is what I call 'achievement'. And you're right, PKYEK will never be the same now, even if they improve it.

i totally understand where you're coming from..i am kinda of in the same shape..i am not exactly looking forward to the party sequence..bt i know i am gonna end up watching it any ways..so i have very high expectations from it..i think this is the best chance they have got to improve the show and abhiya story..and honestly, it's not even worth looking forward to the party sequence..cuz they are going to drag it like crazy..i bet the actors will be in the same party clothes until the next week end...i agree..once you lose that enthusiasm about the show..the show is never the same...for me the only thing that makes me happy or excited is abhiya love story..and that too i am not liking the current scenes that they have shown...they always make abhay ruin the moment with his idiotic dilogues..kal when he said stay away from me and my life..i was like hello?? who came to the hostel with his superpowers??...the writers are so inconsistent with the dilogues..they just randomly use some of his dilogues..and it makes no sense
even i am very much disconnected with the show..i have become indifferent about it..it doesn't make me happy..doesnt make me sad...i don't even know if abhay's suffering affect me anymore..writers have really damaged his character...i just hope eventhough the damage has been done to the show which will probably leave permanent mark...i hope they can successfully mend it and bring back even 90% of the magic...

Exaclty! That connection with the show which made us feel for the show and it's characters has been lost. I watch the show for tp now and ya, I'm really indifferent towards it. I'm not even hating it atm and that's sad because we hate only those things which we are capable of loving. None of the scenes excite me now. You know na, that AbhIya, KaPi and PiaMish are my favourites on the show? There was a time when I used to jump at their scenes but now, there is no enthusiasm. Don't get me wrong, I loved the KaPi scene yesterday and it was adorable but then, that feeling of 'Omg, my KaPi!! Yayiiee' wasn't there! Neither was there an 'Omg, yayyiiee, My AbhIya' the other day. It's all become so objective for me now. 

yaa..i was following MJHT in the beginning...i totally agree..she was not at all a despo..dia had her standards..self-respect...awww! yaa..i figured she turned out to be a sweet heart..i recently saw the last episode of that show..and she was all nice and everything..BTW..did that show have a leap of some years or something?? it seemed like everybody was so grown up...ya fir gunjan and samrat and mayank and nupur got married while in college...
bt yeh T..exactly..she is like a despo at extreme...i just can not imagine anyone being like that.and in today's epi..she was sayin ki piya throws herself at other men..lolzzz...does she hear what she says?? i toally agree with you on her...such a loose character she is..she is even worse than a b***h...seriously..oh, well..i toh always forward her scenes..so doesn't matter to me...for me, she is a big pain to watch

Dia had class, she had poise and dignity even though she was bratty. T just thinks she has the class and poise but she actually has none of those. Madhura has them and that's what makes T seem slightly sophisticated but T, by herself, as a character has none of those. Like you said, she's an absolute pain, not to mention hypocrite of the highest order and I just can't stand her! No offense to her fans, I find her to be absolutely characterless!
Dia had a major heartbreak after which she changed, but then, she was never a 'bad' girl, just bratty. Mayank and Nupur got married in college but the show had a 3 year leap after Nupur's death. Sam and Gunjan got married when the show was ending.

SBS segements really didn't reveal anything...there is a new article on star one's website..where they said that Sid wants that ring..since his thirst is amplified cuz he saw the ring..so now he wants to make piya his next target which is why he comes to the party..to kill piya and make abhay vulnerable..so i am hoping something woud happen..if it didn't then i will definitely lose hope in the show...let's see how the whole sequence unfolds...it's goning to be irritating to watch cuz these people will drag the show na..
aaj bhi..such a waste of episode..i only saw two scenes..a scene where kabir asks abhay about him and piya..and where he proposes piya..i was done in like less than 5 mins..lolzz..again abhay was shown for like 1 min...lolzzzz....when will these people understand?? they better focus on abhiya love story now..else this show will be finished for real...i am wondering why SO is not pressurizing the production house to make the track better  and focus on the main theme...channel pretty much owns the show...they can give EK order and she'll have to follow it...

Omg, Kiranni, you're sillier than Pia! Don't you know Abhay is no longer the main lead? He's a side character now, yaar! Neither is AbhIya love story the main plot of the show. Don't go by the title, sweets, the show is now about gays and scheming elder brothers ๐Ÿ˜‰
Anyhow, on a serious note, you're so right! KaPi scene was the only thing worth watching yesterday, though, I found the Arnab-Misha scene pretty adorable, but then again, the scene was due to that stupid gay track only! 
CVs ko Kabir ki yaad toh aa gayi, let's hope ab Abhay aur AbhIya ki yaad bhi aa jaye. 
I have a preconceived notion that I will not like the party sequence. Pia with Kabir and Abhay with T. Thank you so much, Ekta Maiyya, but I've been there, done that and bought the Tshirt =/

yaa..enjoy the vacation...๐Ÿค—
don't miss the fun of vacation else you'll miss it later...so enjoy!!! you worked hard when you needed to...so i am sure you'll do great...
viase bhi ab tension lene se kuch nahin hota...so it's just better to enjoy and have fun..lolzz 
btw how's vampire diaries going?? liking it???

Thank you soooooo much! You're right. No point being tensed before I have to. better enjoy. 
Ya, I'm loving VD! But I've just seen 5 episodes. I'm downloading the rest because some of the episodes aren't working because of copyright issues.

monsoonlove thumbnail

Seriously, dude! You said everything! I don't need to add! I've seen TVD, 5 episodes and the vampire transformation there is soooooo much better! But like you said, we can't really expect the same thing here. Nevertheless, good writing par bhi budget constraints hain kya? 
Pia, seriously, you're right. She is a scholarship student, itna toh dimaag hona chahiye na? I mean, she has brains but they work at the writer's convenience ๐Ÿ˜•
If in this scenario, they expect a rise in TRPs then they're so wrong!

that's exactly my question..we can overlook some stupid bloopers and bad effects..bt inconsistency and drastic change in the character can't be overlooked..they can at least pay attention to the story and script...today's epi too...i finished in like 5-6 mins..only saw beginning scene..then abhay-chand and abhay-haseena scene...yeh log bahoot drag karne wale hai iss show..i just feel like skipping the whole fun part of the party and get to the scene which actually pushes the story forward...yeh prom night bahoot lambi chalne wali hai...
exactly...abhay-piya-sid..sab ke dimaag work at writer's convenience...even chand and haseena's smelling power...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†..that's why there is so much inconsistency in the show...and we have no choice but accept it....i know..exactly...i still don't see anything in the show which would improve trp...bt i think CVs are working towards it...so now i wanna know what they do to get their audience back and get their trps back...

IKR? One month and look at where the show has come from where! TRPs have fallen from a 0.9 to a 0.5 in just a month! This is what I call 'achievement'. And you're right, PKYEK will never be the same now, even if they improve it.

exactly...what an achievement...these people should get an award for it seriously...khud ka creation...they ruined it so badly that even audience would not just be angry..but they would feel pity...

Exaclty! That connection with the show which made us feel for the show and it's characters has been lost. I watch the show for tp now and ya, I'm really indifferent towards it. I'm not even hating it atm and that's sad because we hate only those things which we are capable of loving. None of the scenes excite me now. You know na, that AbhIya, KaPi and PiaMish are my favourites on the show? There was a time when I used to jump at their scenes but now, there is no enthusiasm. Don't get me wrong, I loved the KaPi scene yesterday and it was adorable but then, that feeling of 'Omg, my KaPi!! Yayiiee' wasn't there! Neither was there an 'Omg, yayyiiee, My AbhIya' the other day. It's all become so objective for me now. 

exactly! i too love KaPi and PiaMish..bt Abhiya were the most imp. for me...there was a time when ever their scene would come up..i would have this big smile on my face..i used to watch their scene soooo many times...now..when their scene come...i no longer feel that excitement...and any ways..there has not been any good scene since a month...i do hope that these people can bring back some of the magic...

Dia had class, she had poise and dignity even though she was bratty. T just thinks she has the class and poise but she actually has none of those. Madhura has them and that's what makes T seem slightly sophisticated but T, by herself, as a character has none of those. Like you said, she's an absolute pain, not to mention hypocrite of the highest order and I just can't stand her! No offense to her fans, I find her to be absolutely characterless!
Dia had a major heartbreak after which she changed, but then, she was never a 'bad' girl, just bratty. Mayank and Nupur got married in college but the show had a 3 year leap after Nupur's death. Sam and Gunjan got married when the show was ending.

yup...you said it all...i don't really have anything to add...T from looks seem like the girl who has class and dignity..bt as you get insights into her character..there is no essence inside...bt i can't believe she blackmailed abhay into getting her to prom...i was so surprised when she said i know what actually happened between u and sid...and used it for her benefit..
ohhh...she had a heartbreak?? ohh ya..she used to like samrat, right? bt samrat loved gunjan...ohh ok..makes sense...so they did have a leap in the show...mereko laga...everybody seemed grown up...

Omg, Kiranni, you're sillier than Pia! Don't you know Abhay is no longer the main lead? He's a side character now, yaar! Neither is AbhIya love story the main plot of the show. Don't go by the title, sweets, the show is now about gays and scheming elder brothers ๐Ÿ˜‰
Anyhow, on a serious note, you're so right! KaPi scene was the only thing worth watching yesterday, though, I found the Arnab-Misha scene pretty adorable, but then again, the scene was due to that stupid gay track only! 
CVs ko Kabir ki yaad toh aa gayi, let's hope ab Abhay aur AbhIya ki yaad bhi aa jaye. 
I have a preconceived notion that I will not like the party sequence. Pia with Kabir and Abhay with T. Thank you so much, Ekta Maiyya, but I've been there, done that and bought the Tshirt =/

ha ha ha ha.....vaise don't you feel like sid's evilness has increased so much in the show?? like he said in his interview that you will sympathize with him if you know his past...bt watever past scenes i have seen..he was a terrible brother...obsessive and selfish lover who didn't even care what his love wanted...i have a feeling he was the one who told the king about abhay and metz..so that abhay can be punished and metz can be his..and of course he hadn't meant for metz to die...this so not damon...no matter what happened between stefan and damon...damon never stopped loving stef....he always loved stef more than anything in the world...even if damon was doing evil stuff in the show in beginning...it was very obvious that he still loved stefan...i dunno yeh log ne character se inspire ho kar kya kiya...
i don't know what happened to sid in the past...bt if the flashbacks we have seen..and he has always been like this...no matter what happened to him in past...i can't sympathize with him..he is soooooo evil and blinded by hatred...and now abhay is in big trouble...since sid knows abhay and chand's plan...for a second..i acutally felt like he will take piya away from abhay for real...honestly, he would not even think twice b4 killing piya for his benefit...and won't even care that his little brother's so called life will end right there..at this point i even doubt if he ever loved abhay...let's see what happen...
arnab-mish scene must have been good too...bt i just can't watch it as it keeps reminding me of how she is getting wasted...and this thing is still goin on...nw she is going to prom wiht shaurya...seriously CVs..ab toh bas karo...yaa..i am not going to like anything that happens during party...so tired of jealous drama..like i said b4..pehle all that would make sense..ab things have progressed...how could you keep showing us the stupid same things?? that's so stupid...i just wanna see what happens after party..between abhay-sid and piya...chand might also enter..who knows??

Thank you soooooo much! You're right. No point being tensed before I have to. better enjoy. 
Ya, I'm loving VD! But I've just seen 5 episodes. I'm downloading the rest because some of the episodes aren't working because of copyright issues.

ohhh..that's great...VD is a great show for those who like vampires...it has everything...you got to the the point where elena finds out stefan is vampire?? ohhh...really?? ๐Ÿ˜”all episodes were woking for me...may be it's cuz it's been quite long time na..they might have removed it...anyways, have fun watching the episodes....i m sure you'll have even more fun now...๐Ÿค—

.Jane.. thumbnail

that's exactly my question..we can overlook some stupid bloopers and bad effects..bt inconsistency and drastic change in the character can't be overlooked..they can at least pay attention to the story and script...today's epi too...i finished in like 5-6 mins..only saw beginning scene..then abhay-chand and abhay-haseena scene...yeh log bahoot drag karne wale hai iss show..i just feel like skipping the whole fun part of the party and get to the scene which actually pushes the story forward...yeh prom night bahoot lambi chalne wali hai...
exactly...abhay-piya-sid..sab ke dimaag work at writer's convenience...even chand and haseena's smelling power...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†..that's why there is so much inconsistency in the show...and we have no choice but accept it....i know..exactly...i still don't see anything in the show which would improve trp...bt i think CVs are working towards it...so now i wanna know what they do to get their audience back and get their trps back...

See, inconsistency in powers is fine but so much wobbling of a character's very foundation cannot be accepted! How long can one ignore yaar?! It's happening with every character! Be it Abhay, be it Pia, be it Kabir, be it Misha. Now, even Panchi! And others as well. The only people still true to their characters are Chand., T and TraNgad as very rightly said by Poco yesterday. And look at my bad luck? I don't like Chand and T too much. And I don't like an overdoese on TraNgad either. The very roots of all other characters are being questioned! Take today, for example. Panchi doubting Pia today is so against her nature! I mean, she saw her in Sid's office, any person would've questioned. But when she knows they're together for SidChi, how can she doubt Pia? And Danish? Seriously? She's believing Danish? Bas, yaar! Aur kitna ruin karoge characters ko!
And Pia, uska dimaag kahan hai yaar?! Abhay has warned her to stay away from Sid. She's angry at Abhay, ok fine, but give some credit to his intelligence! And it is abnormal the way Sid keeps spending time with Pia, even if it's for this reason. Pia is behaving too naively! 
Sid, I have no idea what purpose Pia as a vampire will serve. Nevertheless, I have to admit this is one thing I'm looking forward to despite losing all hopes on this show and it's characters :P
As far as the 'light moments' are concerned, I have news for the CVs on that front: the so-called 'light moments' in show are to give the audience a break from all the nail biting tension which AbhIya were suppose to possess. Episodes weren't supposed to be filled with those. Looks like we get darkness as a break from the light, though I no longer see any darkness =/
What should I do yaar? Main kahan apna sar peetoon? ๐Ÿ˜”

exactly...what an achievement...these people should get an award for it seriously...khud ka creation...they ruined it so badly that even audience would not just be angry..but they would feel pity...

Tell me about it ๐Ÿ˜†
Unhe khud ko kuch feel nahi ho raha kya? We're feeling bad that this show and it's characters is going down when they had the potential to create history on television. Arrgh! 

exactly! i too love KaPi and PiaMish..bt Abhiya were the most imp. for me...there was a time when ever their scene would come up..i would have this big smile on my face..i used to watch their scene soooo many times...now..when their scene come...i no longer feel that excitement...and any ways..there has not been any good scene since a month...i do hope that these people can bring back some of the magic...

See, the show has lost it's magic, for whatever reason. Maybe less AbhIya, maybe butchering of characters, maybe belittling the bonds. Whatever it is, it will be hard to create the same passion in the audience. At least for me, it'll be very tough to feel that passion which I had once upon a time for the show and it's characters again.

yup...you said it all...i don't really have anything to add...T from looks seem like the girl who has class and dignity..bt as you get insights into her character..there is no essence inside...bt i can't believe she blackmailed abhay into getting her to prom...i was so surprised when she said i know what actually happened between u and sid...and used it for her benefit..
ohhh...she had a heartbreak?? ohh ya..she used to like samrat, right? bt samrat loved gunjan...ohh ok..makes sense...so they did have a leap in the show...mereko laga...everybody seemed grown up...

I agree with you about T. She is a pretty shallow and superficial character with no essence. It's sad. Had her character been a bit more like Dia's, it would've been a good touch of class to the show. Dia actually added glamour to MJHT. I wasn't really her fan before she had a change of heart but I couldn't deny that she was entertaining without being irritating. Dia never irritated me the way T does.
No, Sam didn't break her heart. It was a third guy who she was seriously in love with. He was Sam's rival and to get back at Sam, he used Dia. What a jerk! ๐Ÿคข
Ya, they did have a leap in the show. You know, you should follow the show on YT. I won't say the show never had it's lows. It did and quite a few of them. But end of the day, overall, it was a good show. My favourite of course! <33

ha ha ha ha.....vaise don't you feel like sid's evilness has increased so much in the show?? like he said in his interview that you will sympathize with him if you know his past...bt watever past scenes i have seen..he was a terrible brother...obsessive and selfish lover who didn't even care what his love wanted...i have a feeling he was the one who told the king about abhay and metz..so that abhay can be punished and metz can be his..and of course he hadn't meant for metz to die...this so not damon...no matter what happened between stefan and damon...damon never stopped loving stef....he always loved stef more than anything in the world...even if damon was doing evil stuff in the show in beginning...it was very obvious that he still loved stefan...i dunno yeh log ne character se inspire ho kar kya kiya...
i don't know what happened to sid in the past...bt if the flashbacks we have seen..and he has always been like this...no matter what happened to him in past...i can't sympathize with him..he is soooooo evil and blinded by hatred...and now abhay is in big trouble...since sid knows abhay and chand's plan...for a second..i acutally felt like he will take piya away from abhay for real...honestly, he would not even think twice b4 killing piya for his benefit...and won't even care that his little brother's so called life will end right there..at this point i even doubt if he ever loved abhay...let's see what happen...
arnab-mish scene must have been good too...bt i just can't watch it as it keeps reminding me of how she is getting wasted...and this thing is still goin on...nw she is going to prom wiht shaurya...seriously CVs..ab toh bas karo...yaa..i am not going to like anything that happens during party...so tired of jealous drama..like i said b4..pehle all that would make sense..ab things have progressed...how could you keep showing us the stupid same things?? that's so stupid...i just wanna see what happens after party..between abhay-sid and piya...chand might also enter..who knows??

I said in Poco's post yesterday, that so far, I've seen nothing but pure evil in Sid. Even in the flashbacks, even as a human, he doesn't appear like an innocent soul. Maithili, clearly, never loved him and she told him that she'll always love Abhayendra. Was that so hard for him to get inside his head? Like Metz said, how could Sid backstab his own brother like this? I don't know, yaar, but just like the rest of the show, this character is also proving to be a big let down.
Damon, so far, has the same impression on me which Sid had on his initial days just when his truth came out: Evil, Bad but extremely charming. One can't help adoring him despite his evilness.
And from what you say, Damon's character will not disappoint me like Sid's did =)

ohhh..that's great...VD is a great show for those who like vampires...it has everything...you got to the the point where elena finds out stefan is vampire?? ohhh...really?? ๐Ÿ˜”all episodes were woking for me...may be it's cuz it's been quite long time na..they might have removed it...anyways, have fun watching the episodes....i m sure you'll have even more fun now...๐Ÿค—

Ya, I got to that point. Abhi I'm on the thing when Stefan asks her for a day to clear stuff out.
Yep, it's a pity. I'm stuck on episode 5 since then. I don't think I'll be able to watch the rest before Sunday-Monday. You know, TVD really took my mind off PKYEK. It's so gripping! Then I'm following MJHT again. Sometimes, I even watch PKYEK old episodes. The AbhIya, KaPi and PiaMish scenes. And I don't feel bad at all. I never feel sad that the show is ruined now. Those scenes still bring a smile to my face =)

All said and done, I really want to find out this whole '3 bites on full moon night' thing and what Sid will achieve out of turning Pia. But like I said, it's just curiosity, no enthusiasm now. I doubt I'll ever feel for this show again the way I had once, Kiranni ๐Ÿ˜ญ
monsoonlove thumbnail

first i just wanna say...yaar..yeh new promo dekha?? abhay's biting piya..i was like W*H..god only knows what CVs are doing...now why on the earth abhay is biting piya?? it so doesn't make sense...unless this is his another scheme of protecting piya...bt still is there not another way to protect her..why does abhay always come up with ways to protect piya which involves hurting piya in a worst possible way?? i was thinking this whole sid making piya his target would do something good for abhiya story..bt i was wrong...these people wanna drag the show for like another 3-4 months i guess...

See, inconsistency in powers is fine but so much wobbling of a character's very foundation cannot be accepted! How long can one ignore yaar?! It's happening with every character! Be it Abhay, be it Pia, be it Kabir, be it Misha. Now, even Panchi! And others as well. The only people still true to their characters are Chand., T and TraNgad as very rightly said by Poco yesterday. And look at my bad luck? I don't like Chand and T too much. And I don't like an overdoese on TraNgad either. The very roots of all other characters are being questioned! Take today, for example. Panchi doubting Pia today is so against her nature! I mean, she saw her in Sid's office, any person would've questioned. But when she knows they're together for SidChi, how can she doubt Pia? And Danish? Seriously? She's believing Danish? Bas, yaar! Aur kitna ruin karoge characters ko!

i know, right?..that's wat irritates me the most..the character are so inconsistent..kissi bhi character ko spare nahin kiya hai..i like chand..bt not a big fan of him..and T toh like i said pain to watch...trangad are okay..i rarely watch their scenes too..not that i hate them..bt itna kuch khas nahin hai..so in short, the character i liked the most have been ruined/damaged...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..mera bhi bad luck..wat to do...i initially thot that the reason writers were making panchi doubt was because..they had plan for another twist in the show like i thot soon piya will come to know sid's truth...so she would be against SidChi..which would again raise suspicions for panchi..so they would show this rift between the two sisters..bt after watching the new promo...i dunno wat to say about why panchi doubted piya..it makes no sense now..cuz i feel like they are planning to drag...so piya won't be knowing sid's truth anytime soon..๐Ÿ˜ก.so it makes no sense for me to make panchi doubt piya...this is not only inconsistent with panchi's character..bt i also see no reason behind it anymore...

And Pia, uska dimaag kahan hai yaar?! Abhay has warned her to stay away from Sid. She's angry at Abhay, ok fine, but give some credit to his intelligence! And it is abnormal the way Sid keeps spending time with Pia, even if it's for this reason. Pia is behaving too naively! 
Sid, I have no idea what purpose Pia as a vampire will serve. Nevertheless, I have to admit this is one thing I'm looking forward to despite losing all hopes on this show and it's characters :P

I know piya is being way too naveโ€ฆI mean mereko yeh samajh nahin aata ki why are they making everything easy on sid's side?? It's like he has to do no hard workโ€ฆeverybody falls under his trap so easily..and piya is way too innocent..and i think innocent is not even right word to use here..she is simply being foolish..she should have gotten the hint that something's fishyโ€ฆbt oh well..writers want her to be like this so she will be..

The only motive I see behind sid turning piya into a vampire is that..he wants to hurt abhayโ€ฆI believe if his main goal is to get the ringโ€ฆabhay would never want piya to turn..so if piya turns a vampireโ€ฆthen would end up making abhay vulnerable, weak, emotional etcโ€ฆso that it might be easier for him to attack chand and get the ringโ€ฆmay be chand-abhay together are much more stronger than sid
i think sid is being very much stupid...bt at this point..i am just very much confused about this whole story...sid's intention...abhay's biting piya...all that feels like a mess

As far as the 'light moments' are concerned, I have news for the CVs on that front: the so-called 'light moments' in show are to give the audience a break from all the nail biting tension which AbhIya were suppose to possess. Episodes weren't supposed to be filled with those. Looks like we get darkness as a break from the light, though I no longer see any darkness =/
What should I do yaar? Main kahan apna sar peetoon? ๐Ÿ˜”

exactly!!! i agree..pehle I used to like these light moments cuz..there was soo much darkness in the show..now nothing is like this..i only see evilness in the show..sid's evilness..everything that's happening is either due to sid's evilness or it's for sid's evilnessโ€ฆand those "light moments" are no longer helpingโ€ฆi know yaar..where do we bang our head?? ek baar koi bhi creative group ka member mil jaaye..i will bombard him/her with questions...๐Ÿ˜ก..show ko kya se kya bana diya hai...

Tell me about it ๐Ÿ˜†
Unhe khud ko kuch feel nahi ho raha kya? We're feeling bad that this show and it's characters is going down when they had the potential to create history on television. Arrgh! 

i know, right?? that's wat i feel too..don't they feel bad for doin this?? like this show really had so much potential...god only knows what happened to the writers all of a sudden...they have given us such brilliant episodes..and now for over month all they serve is crap..

See, the show has lost it's magic, for whatever reason. Maybe less AbhIya, maybe butchering of characters, maybe belittling the bonds. Whatever it is, it will be hard to create the same passion in the audience. At least for me, it'll be very tough to feel that passion which I had once upon a time for the show and it's characters again.

i totally agree..that's the thing...it's so hard to get back to the same position..cuz watever damage that was there...it leaves impression in a viewer's mind..and this was distortion of a character for like over a month...quite long time....it's going to be very tough for me to feel that passion for the characters too...if ever the writers will get better..and they try to get us our abhiya back..the only reason i will feel that magic..(if i ever do)..it will be cuz of abhiya chemistry...

I agree with you about T. She is a pretty shallow and superficial character with no essence. It's sad. Had her character been a bit more like Dia's, it would've been a good touch of class to the show. Dia actually added glamour to MJHT. I wasn't really her fan before she had a change of heart but I couldn't deny that she was entertaining without being irritating. Dia never irritated me the way T does.
No, Sam didn't break her heart. It was a third guy who she was seriously in love with. He was Sam's rival and to get back at Sam, he used Dia. What a jerk! ๐Ÿคข
Ya, they did have a leap in the show. You know, you should follow the show on YT. I won't say the show never had it's lows. It did and quite a few of them. But end of the day, overall, it was a good show. My favourite of course! <33

awwwww...MJHT was your favorite?? fir toh dekhna padega...i have never liked Dia cuz during the time i watched..she was quite bratty...ohh ok...i thot she liked sam...i see...so there was a new character that did that...ya..i think i will follow up the show..
yaa..glamour..tht's the right word...dia brought that to MJHT..T brings many other things with that glamour which is irritating...

I said in Poco's post yesterday, that so far, I've seen nothing but pure evil in Sid. Even in the flashbacks, even as a human, he doesn't appear like an innocent soul. Maithili, clearly, never loved him and she told him that she'll always love Abhayendra. Was that so hard for him to get inside his head? Like Metz said, how could Sid backstab his own brother like this? I don't know, yaar, but just like the rest of the show, this character is also proving to be a big let down.
Damon, so far, has the same impression on me which Sid had on his initial days just when his truth came out: Evil, Bad but extremely charming. One can't help adoring him despite his evilness.
And from what you say, Damon's character will not disappoint me like Sid's did =)

yup..sid is pure pure evil...he was so not innocent soul like abhay...here..abhay is the most suffering soul for like eternity...exactly..here metz clearly told him she will never love him..and still he was askin her to forget abhay..and even during that fire...abhay yelled metz and abhai both..bt all sid cared was metz..he is such a backstabbing brother..i agree..i had so much expectation from sid's character and abhay-sid bond..bt it's nothing but a big let down...
ohhh you'll see how damon has always loved his brother...he is the first one to harm the person who raises hand at stefan..he protects his baby brother in his own wierd way...bt he does.you will love damon's character as it progresses...you'll soon get to see the other side of him...

Ya, I got to that point. Abhi I'm on the thing when Stefan asks her for a day to clear stuff out.
Yep, it's a pity. I'm stuck on episode 5 since then. I don't think I'll be able to watch the rest before Sunday-Monday. You know, TVD really took my mind off PKYEK. It's so gripping! Then I'm following MJHT again. Sometimes, I even watch PKYEK old episodes. The AbhIya, KaPi and PiaMish scenes. And I don't feel bad at all. I never feel sad that the show is ruined now. Those scenes still bring a smile to my face =)

ohhh ok..you saw elena's reaction na..quite like piya..without that shower scene..lolzz..in how she ran away...bt she came back..ohh yaa...TVD is very much gripping...even today..when i see some old scene..i feel like watching more and more..lolz...i do wanna watch PKYEK old epi..bt all it does it reminds me how bad the show is now...lolzzzz....i have barely seen any old romantic scenes now..i only see the VMs...music makes me happy...

All said and done, I really want to find out this whole '3 bites on full moon night' thing and what Sid will achieve out of turning Pia. But like I said, it's just curiosity, no enthusiasm now. I doubt I'll ever feel for this show again the way I had once, Kiranni ๐Ÿ˜ญ

does that 3 bites thing make sense to you??? i mean like 3 bites on 3 full moon nights...
so one bite per one full moon night for 3 times constantly...that's such a long process...3 months..it takes to turn someone into a vampire...i just find it very wierd...
making abhay vulnerable is the only thing i can think of....bt yaar that new promo where abhay bites her...uska bhi only thing i can think of it..abhay realizes that sid's gonna turn her..so he himself will bite her only once...so sid can no longer turn her..as you probably need bite from the same vampire...i just want everything to go very fast..so we can get to this real vampire drama..i am so not interested in party and dance and all tht anymore...
i am on the same boat as you...i am just curious to know what's going to happen..no excitement..yaa..i know i doubt too...bt the thing is we don';t even know if we can get that enthusiasm back..cuz even now..there is no such big improvement in the show...abhay biting piya is worse thing from abhiya love story PoV..that pretty much works against the improvement in their story...and isn't improvement is the somethign that we all are waiting for??
wat to do yaar...like you said..kidhar jaake apna sir peetain??๐Ÿ˜ก

Previous
1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21
Next