Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ffkhan

Awesome post Neethz. Very glad to come in the forum after n ages (!) (  ) and very glad to see your topic in the first page.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

u get so time to write a brilliant post like this, who will tell you have egjams?!๐Ÿคฃ

I am sure you are doing best in your exams and I will buy some 'mithai's very soon. can't wait to eat them.๐Ÿ˜›

Aur mujhe bhool gayi ho kya? no PMs, no scraps, no etc. etc............๐Ÿ˜”

Heyy, Zana! ๐Ÿค—
Lol! Well, I'm ishmart you see! I first prepare then write posts, tension free so that they come out brilliant ๐Ÿ˜‰
Aww! Inshallah, I hope I get a result worth Mithai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Noo! But I know that you can't log in all that often na! We'll catch up after the first week of April ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Edited-

BTW, how've you been? As in your preps?
And I hope you haven't been ill ๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Omg, I HATE Holi! I have to be on house arrest starting two weeks before the festival because everyone throws water balloons and rotten eggs on me saying, 'Bura na maano holi hai' ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
Like I said, personal issues better not become professional and the show better not suffer. If that is what is actually happening, then not even God can save the show. Mixing personal and professional life is never a good idea. EK actually seems to be least interested in the show. Why the hell did she take it up if I may ask? She seemed so excited about it in the press conferences. Seems like that zeal and passion was a part of her new diet.
According to me, story wise, DMG was never worth watching after it's first 4 months. Nevertheless, why it never lost audience is that despite being stagnant, the essence of the show was maintained. And when did the show go downhill? Again when the leads were separated. Not even replacing the female lead actresses could make the show fall on the TRP charts as long as AR were together. That is why I say that the show can't run on actors solely.
MJHT, again, I would say that after a point, the story was stagnant. But there were fresh tracks and it always gave us what it promised. And when did this show go downhill? Again when one of the lead couples was separated. MJHT was never the same after Nupur's death. Even bringing her back couldn't bring back it's charm. But the main focus was never shifted.
These two are clearly the shows which left a mark. And their reasons for going downhill are very much what is happening to our dear PKYEK atm. Difference is that DMG and MJHT committed this mistake after 11/2-2 years of their running and PKYEK has done it in 5 months =/
The first promo was beautiful. Sadly, the beauty of the promo has not been seen in the show so far..

lolzzz...tht's the real fun of holi...throwing water balloon...aahh..i used to have so much fun..๐Ÿ˜ˆ 
exactly..it's best if personal and professional are kept far far away from each other especially in this industry..because it's eventually the third party tht suffer the most..the audience..the channel..tht have nothing to with either person and professional matter end up suffering..
i watched DMG and MJHT only for like first two months..so don't really know wat happened..bt i did hear tht the so called season 2 of both shows had brought the show to downhill..i assume tht's when the leads were seperated...and i toally agree...and exactly..this happened in those shows after 1.5-2 yrs..aur idhar toh aadha saal bhi nahin hua ki creatives show ka essence hi destroy kar rahe hai...abhiya are the soul and heart of the show..how hard it is to understand???
tht's exactly wat i am saying..why did EK take this project up if she didn't have it in her to do justice to her...is this why she fired soo many writers for this show?? so one day..they could bring this torturous gay track...let a talented actor's ability go in waste..sideline the main character and conveniently forget about what they had written in the synopsis of the show..well..ya she seemed excited about this show..i even remember her own words..when she said..this is not like a supernatural drama..this is a dark love story with a supernatural element in it..i wanna ask her now..wat the hell happened to tht dark love story???
ohh ya..the first promo was awesome!!...the words just took my breath away...it had such a deep meaning to it...and these people destroyed it all in a blink of an eye..๐Ÿคข

.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

lolzzz...tht's the real fun of holi...throwing water balloon...aahh..i used to have so much fun..๐Ÿ˜ˆ 
exactly..it's best if personal and professional are kept far far away from each other especially in this industry..because it's eventually the third party tht suffer the most..the audience..the channel..tht have nothing to with either person and professional matter end up suffering..
i watched DMG and MJHT only for like first two months..so don't really know wat happened..bt i did hear tht the so called season 2 of both shows had brought the show to downhill..i assume tht's when the leads were seperated...and i toally agree...and exactly..this happened in those shows after 1.5-2 yrs..aur idhar toh aadha saal bhi nahin hua ki creatives show ka essence hi destroy kar rahe hai...abhiya are the soul and heart of the show..how hard it is to understand???
tht's exactly wat i am saying..why did EK take this project up if she didn't have it in her to do justice to her...is this why she fired soo many writers for this show?? so one day..they could bring this torturous gay track...let a talented actor's ability go in waste..sideline the main character and conveniently forget about what they had written in the synopsis of the show..well..ya she seemed excited about this show..i even remember her own words..when she said..this is not like a supernatural drama..this is a dark love story with a supernatural element in it..i wanna ask her now..wat the hell happened to tht dark love story???
ohh ya..the first promo was awesome!!...the words just took my breath away...it had such a deep meaning to it...and these people destroyed it all in a blink of an eye..๐Ÿคข

Ya, but why on strangers? If I'm going to the market for some work, or maybe to meet up someone, who gives my neighbours the right to spoil my clothes? What if I'm ill? What if I'm running temperature and you throw balloon at me? Plus, if a balloon directly bursts on the head, it can be fatal ๐Ÿ˜›
IKR? Echo: What the HELL happened to that dark love story? The promo gave us an insight into how deep this show was going to be, h0ow intense AbhIya were going to be but the past month, everything has been shallowed and belittled
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Heyy, Suvi! I haven't seen you around for ages! 
Well, considering the fact that everyday I have to drop down aspirins and dispirins after watching the episode, all this better be worth it ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

my assignments are keeping me busy these days...studies plus disappointing episodes are becoming a lethal combination....๐Ÿ˜†i so agree....creatives should pay the bill for all the medicines...๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by Super Kool - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Super Kool

my assignments are keeping me busy these days...studies plus disappointing episodes are becoming a lethal combination....๐Ÿ˜†i so agree....creatives should pay the bill for all the medicines...๐Ÿ˜ก

Omg, tell me about it. I have my exams and sorry to say, PKYEK is no longer a stress buster ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rather, studies act as stress busters after the episodes ๐Ÿ˜›
Not a bad idea. I'll sue EK and demand that she pays for my medicines the next 5 years ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

monsoonlove thumbnail

Ya, but why on strangers? If I'm going to the market for some work, or maybe to meet up someone, who gives my neighbours the right to spoil my clothes? What if I'm ill? What if I'm running temperature and you throw balloon at me? Plus, if a balloon directly bursts on the head, it can be fatal ๐Ÿ˜›
IKR? Echo: What the HELL happened to that dark love story? The promo gave us an insight into how deep this show was going to be, h0ow intense AbhIya were going to be but the past month, everything has been shallowed and belittled

tht i agree...not on strangers or neighbours unless you know them really really well..
i toh always used to bother my sister with tht and friends who would come to my house especially to play holi..those are the things people don't take care..and the whole fun of festival gets ruined...i know in gujarat..whenever there is kite flying day..maximum accidents would happen..because people are just not careful...
@underline: exactly!! if i ever see EK in my life..i would seriously wanna smack her face..๐Ÿ˜ก
.Jane.. thumbnail

tht i agree...not on strangers or neighbours unless you know them really really well..
i toh always used to bother my sister with tht and friends who would come to my house especially to play holi..those are the things people don't take care..and the whole fun of festival gets ruined...i know in gujarat..whenever there is kite flying day..maximum accidents would happen..because people are just not careful...
@underline: exactly!! if i ever see EK in my life..i would seriously wanna smack her face..๐Ÿ˜ก

That is what gets me angry! This should actually be a punishable offense ๐Ÿค”
Aww! People should really be careful. There is a limit to everything. They should know where to draw the line. They can't be uncivilised in the name of having 'fun' and seriously, 'Bura na maano, holi hai' is a very poor way to get away with it =/

@smack: Lol!! Seriously! How could she have the heart to do this to the show, man, HOW? 
Didn't the writers' hands even once tremble at ruining something as beautiful and pure as AbhIya?
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
monsoonlove thumbnail

That is what gets me angry! This should actually be a punishable offense ๐Ÿค”
Aww! People should really be careful. There is a limit to everything. They should know where to draw the line. They can't be uncivilised in the name of having 'fun' and seriously, 'Bura na maano, holi hai' is a very poor way to get away with it =/

@smack: Lol!! Seriously! How could she have the heart to do this to the show, man, HOW? 
Didn't the writers' hands even once tremble at ruining something as beautiful and pure as AbhIya?

i agree..there is always dignity in doing something...i wish people would understand tht..

exactly..tht's wat i am thinking..how could writers be so insensitive..like they created abhiya themselves..and they are destroying abhiya - their own creation with their own hands...๐Ÿค”
.Jane.. thumbnail

i agree..there is always dignity in doing something...i wish people would understand tht..

exactly..tht's wat i am thinking..how could writers be so insensitive..like they created abhiya themselves..and they are destroying abhiya - their own creation with their own hands...๐Ÿค”

Dignity! That's all it takes

Seriously! Talk about maroing apne pair par kulhadi ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Unfortunately, it's smack on our faces too, who'd dared to love AbhIya and their bond so much <33
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chillz๐Ÿค— Wish you a happy Holi๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Oh I know you don't like the festival I don't either and precisely because of the reasons you mentioned...I mean people take liberty in name of bura na mano holi hai๐Ÿ˜•

anyways this time you are holiproof coz of exams๐Ÿ˜ƒ so math can be useful at times too๐Ÿ˜› oh cool you'll finish by 22nd...and then freedom๐Ÿ˜ƒ but I don't think we'll get freedom from the emotional atyachar that pkyek has become like seriously this was the only show that I was watching on tv...and now its no more what it was...it was such a stressbuster and fun for me after work...and now that  8:30 Pm slot is also empty...I mean I haven't watched the show from wednesday and that's like a record for me๐Ÿ˜” I just don't feel like watching it anymore...what is there to watch anyways when there's hardly any abhay on the show forget abhiya....I mean can you believe it I actually watched Jhansi ki rani and Chandragupta maurya yesterday with my mom๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† at least historicals don't come with the baggage of love stories and  excessive attachment๐Ÿ˜†

Am still living in the hope that we get our show back soon...and please no maithili-vaithili drama๐Ÿคข to show her negative would be as disgusting as showing her back from the dead...showing her negative would literally negate abhay's  pure and unconditional love for her from the past 200 years....he would go through a major heartbreak again....I mean what's the use of that track anyways showing that all that love was an illusion๐Ÿ˜• and piya as her reincarnation no ways...waise I don't think they might show that...

Hehe, Chillz I think you should rename your thread as ranting,raving thread๐Ÿ˜† I know am doing that only...this is the only place where I can share my heartaches and frustrations with you guys and say hello too๐Ÿ˜ƒ sad that we are not getting the pleasure of interacting in Poco's and TR's thread's too๐Ÿ˜” PKYEK please come back soon...

P.S : what's IKR? am a little slow in short forms๐Ÿ˜ณ
and yeah another thing...I admire your cool and realistic  attitude towards exams...it is truly about time management and smart preparationโญ๏ธ Good going Chillz, with an attitude like that evn though you may dislike maths you will surely do your best๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ God bless you...