Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kiranni

me good too..actually have one week vacation in college..so getting too lazyy..lolzzz...
worst exam for last..:..bt in a way you get more time to prep....u done with exams or still 1 left??
All the best!!! btw i read somewhere you have math exam....how did it go??? 
i remember tht was one exam tht used to be so much fun for me...i just looooooooove math..my all time fav. subject...any ways..enough of my love for math πŸ˜†...hope your prep is goin nice for ur worst subject..i am sure you'll do great...my wishes are with you..
back to PKYEK...
yaa..i can understand why you made the topic...even i am way too much frustrated with the show..
exactly me too..love sid..bt his overdose is making me πŸ˜‘...these days i finish the whole epi in like 5-10 mins...even if i love misha..i just can't tolerate the MSS track..i feel so bad tht she is gettin wasted in the show...i just hope they get back to the main plot of the show..
sometimes i feel like if they continue like this...when the one yr contract is completed...a few actors may actually decide to leave the show...and i know sukirti is a very very ambitious girl...if they keep killing piya's character fir toh god save the show...i wish this never happens..never ever...bt i can't overlook the reality and possibility...
metz..i don't want her back under any circumstances either...bt she is bound to be back....if not now..after a yr or two..they will make her come back...bt i want the main plot of the story completed b4 tht happens...cuz it's abhay and piya all the way..not abhay and metz...
anyhow..let's hope it's abhay who saves piya from cheating accusation today...so i get relieved else i get very hyper at the end of each episode nowadays.....πŸ˜†
All the best for your exam! do well..πŸ€—

Errrmm..Maths is the last paper and I'm so disowning you for loving it 😳. 🀣. 🀣 
You're right. The actors will also ultimately get fed up. Sukku, I'll tell you something about her, not only is she ambitious but for her job satisfaction means a lot. I remember her interview where they'd asked her why she left DMG despite it being so popular and at it's peak (I still remember it was the time when talks of the AR marriage was on). She'd said that neither the show, nor the character was having any groW*H, she had to leave it. I won't be surprised if she leaves PKYEK for the same reasons. Personally, I won't even mind seeing her in a better show. The actors are probably the only reason I'm still watching the show and if they leave, good for me, I won't have to watch it anymore!
Maithili need not be back. for once, it won't kill EK to show that a dead person is actually dead and not 'assumed' dead.
I, too, have a feeling that maybe Abhay will save Pia before Sid has a chance to. Let's see.
Thank you! πŸ€—
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Errrmm..Maths is the last paper and I'm so disowning you for loving it 😳. 🀣. 🀣 
You're right. The actors will also ultimately get fed up. Sukku, I'll tell you something about her, not only is she ambitious but for her job satisfaction means a lot. I remember her interview where they'd asked her why she left DMG despite it being so popular and at it's peak (I still remember it was the time when talks of the AR marriage was on). She'd said that neither the show, nor the character was having any groW*H, she had to leave it. I won't be surprised if she leaves PKYEK for the same reasons. Personally, I won't even mind seeing her in a better show. The actors are probably the only reason I'm still watching the show and if they leave, good for me, I won't have to watch it anymore!
Maithili need not be back. for once, it won't kill EK to show that a dead person is actually dead and not 'assumed' dead.
I, too, have a feeling that maybe Abhay will save Pia before Sid has a chance to. Let's see.
Thank you! πŸ€—

ha ha ha..please don't tell me math is your worst subject..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
actually you are right..i didn't think about it..bt yes, i too agree..if the actors leave for good reasons..i wouldn't have to watch the show either....it will save me time and spare me from frustration...
and i agree with wat you said about sukku...for any good and passionate actor..that should be the key point..job satisfaction...i did not see her in DMG while the show was going on...bt i did see kasu scene later...as i used to follow the show in very very beginning for like 2 months..groW*H is the main issue abhay-piya and their love story is facing right now...even i wouldn't be surprised if she leaves the show..i would rather have her utilize her talent in something tht's better...
i wish metz doesn' ever come back..bt chillz...it seems inevitable...bt oh well...let's hope if she ever comes back..she comes back after 2 yrs or so...
yaa..tht's the only thing i am hopeful for today's episode..i hope i don't get disappointed again...i don't wanna spoil my mood....i am going to New York for ice skating..right after i am gonna finish watching the epi...
any ways....i am off now till the episode comes..have to go take shower and get ready...
study well for math....practice lot of problems and examples..if you get bored, just put light music in the background while you study..it will help you enjoy the subject...tht's wat i do all the time..when i am studying math...i am sure you'll do great....πŸ€— β€οΈ
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

WOW WOW WOWO..DEAR..YOU HAVE WRITTEN IT SO PERFECTLY GOD..Thank you so much & seems like me too have to do that..now no ABHIAY ,,and nothing to write..and my heart bleeds for this show how can anyone ruin it like that and specially the way you have written  those lines..which I have highlighted by RED colour..I need to give you a standing OVATION I swear..πŸ‘

awwwwwww!!! TR!! πŸ€—
you are always super sweet to me...i am not tht great of a writer..math or science ke siva kuch samajh main nahin aata..lolzz....pehli baar kissi show main itna interest liya hai...bt you make me feel good with your sweet words....😳
i agrree..my hearts bleeds too...how can anyone even think of ruining such magical abhay and piya..
thanks a lot dear !!!!...you are true abhiya fan...i always always read your posts...it's just amazing how much you love them...no matter how angry i am at the current track and current episodes..when i read you post...it always makes me feel good..and brings smile to my face...so thanks a lot for tht...πŸ€—
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kiranni

ha ha ha..please don't tell me math is your worst subject..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

actually you are right..i didn't think about it..bt yes, i too agree..if the actors leave for good reasons..i wouldn't have to watch the show either....it will save me time and spare me from frustration...
and i agree with wat you said about sukku...for any good and passionate actor..that should be the key point..job satisfaction...i did not see her in DMG while the show was going on...bt i did see kasu scene later...as i used to follow the show in very very beginning for like 2 months..groW*H is the main issue abhay-piya and their love story is facing right now...even i wouldn't be surprised if she leaves the show..i would rather have her utilize her talent in something tht's better...
i wish metz doesn' ever come back..bt chillz...it seems inevitable...bt oh well...let's hope if she ever comes back..she comes back after 2 yrs or so...
yaa..tht's the only thing i am hopeful for today's episode..i hope i don't get disappointed again...i don't wanna spoil my mood....i am going to New York for ice skating..right after i am gonna finish watching the epi...
any ways....i am off now till the episode comes..have to go take shower and get ready...
study well for math....practice lot of problems and examples..if you get bored, just put light music in the background while you study..it will help you enjoy the subject...tht's wat i do all the time..when i am studying math...i am sure you'll do great....πŸ€— β€οΈ

Okies, I won't tell you that Maths is, indeed, my weakest subject πŸ˜‰
IKR? I do say that the show can't run on actors forever, yet, I watch the show for them. Ironical huh?
Exactly! AbhIya story is having no groW*H. It is a delicate bond, they should've handled it more sensitively =/
I would still say that Maithili need not be back. The show can do without that twist. But yes, her return is bound to add spice, though, I don't think it will be in a very positive way.
Hehe! Today's episode was pretty decent comparatively. I can safely say that I liked it 😊
Aww!! Have fun ice skating! πŸ€—
Ya, I'm doing tons of questions, uff! I feel like I've done each and every question in the world yet, dekhna, exam mein I'll get a question I've never seen before 🀣 🀣
Omg, I can't study Maths without listening to music and munching chocolate pastries side by side! πŸ˜›
See ya! πŸ˜ƒ
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Post Chillz

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

First let me say good luck on your exams.

fell connected to the character of Pia and that made me hook so I started watching regularly. Here we have a girl who love is so pure that no matter what her lover say's or do against her, the love she has doesn't waver for this man.

Bingo!!!! This was the trade mark of the show which got me hooked to this show. But, the way they r messing with thw characters of Abhay and piya, I am fast losing  patience and tolerance for the show.

[QUOTE= kiranni]
bt i want my old abhiya back..i want my old PKYEK back...just like you said..the chemistry...the passion...the intensity...the impossibility..the strength of their love...the promise of light...the power of being together against all odd..against all the rules of nature...i miss all these...this was the main main reason i had loved this show...now all this seems to have faded away...
don't get me wrong...i love sid...bt i think sid may have come as the parsis who came like sugar in the milk...bt now i feel he has become milk itself...it seems as if writers have forgotten the main plot of the show..

Exactly!!! the strength and bonding between abhiya has gone from strong passion,unbreakable bond under all circumstances and all odds to doubts, stupidity and misunderstanding and lukewarm feelings remaining between them.πŸ₯Ί

I am totally disgusted with the writers at this point.πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

If they bring back Metz, it will be the final nail to the coffin. 🀒

They could not handle the existing characters themselves properly, the complex emotions of Abhay's deep feelings for both piya and metz and sid in the middle, kya khaakh handle karenge...and making her -ve would be the biggest blooper of them all.. as they showed undying loyalty to Abhay..

Ekta Will Kill this show if Metz is brought back.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ PKYEK Is NOT TVD. 😳There Kat was a vampire from the beginning, she changed them, cheated on them both and all, and stefan/Abhay was NOT a fool, so understood all that and fell out of love with her, so it made it ok for her to come back and all.

Not here.... They better not bring her back. I have a strong feeling it will leave a bad taste in our mouths and we will regret even thinking it out aloud and giving ideas to ekta.🀒

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😲 Oh gosh what's all this talk about Metz did I miss something πŸ˜• 

Let me tell you I feel the same as chandeena when it come's to metz please let her stay dead and  in FB only. I rather see a another vampire vixen coming from the past for Abhay then Metz 😑 . Gosh I'll even tolerate another Shanaya even though I loathe that type of character but please CV no Metz. 🀒 Yikes
BoredNCynical thumbnail

😲 Oh gosh what's all this talk about Metz did I miss something πŸ˜• 

Let me tell you I feel the same as chandeena when it come's to metz please let her stay dead and  in FB only. I rather see a another vampire vixen coming from the past for Abhay then Metz 😑 . Gosh I'll even tolerate another Shanaya even though I loathe that type of character but please CV no Metz. 🀒 Yikes

Couldn't have put it better myself!!! πŸ€—Yikkkeeeeeess for Metz!!πŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't think people have any idea what horror they r trying to unravel on us when they r asking for metz to be brought back.

They want to escape the present frustrating boring track, little realizing that they r asking to jump from the frying pan into the fire..πŸ˜›

***ducking any chappals and stuff coming my way***πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm also ducking from the chappals πŸ˜†

I think abhay said it best, be careful what you ask for cause when you get it may not be what you want. So no Metz. I just want cv to bring back the essence of Abhyia & Kapisha friendship in pkyek.Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago
BoredNCynical thumbnail

I'm also ducking from the chappals πŸ˜†

hehe...better to be careful then sorry later..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think abhay said it best, be careful what you ask for cause when you get it may not be what you want. So no Metz. I just want cv to bring back the essence of Abhyia & Kapisha friendship in pkyek.

yeah yaar...I think we can almost vouch for the fact it def. won't be what thye hope it will be..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMGoshhhh.. my hopes fo abhiya ressurection at present r hanging by a mer thred now..... and the next couple of days ( and if we r unfortunate enough,😑 weeks will be of sid's ensnaring plans for piya and him being successful in ensnarement although not in seduction..).. πŸ˜”πŸ˜‘..

But, hopefully the moment he says or does anything directly before her against Abhay, that's when she wakes up and gives him the kind of whack deserves..( I knowww.. I am prob. dreaming..).. but I don't even want her to trust him but she might have to learn the hard way.. (I like sid.. but unfortunately too much of anything causes indigestion.. and so is the case with sid now.πŸ˜›.)

Lobe kapisha friendship too and would love to see it back.

the only think I am liking at present, is the slow faith that misha is developing in abhay.  Liked her reactions to abhay's defense of piya today.

wish saw more reactions of piya for abhay today...just as I wished seen more reaction of Abhay for piya's defence of him the other day..πŸ€”..**sigh*
πŸ₯±

Ashtad. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Tell me about it. The show is calling for urgent redemption. I don't know how long my love for the actors can make me stick to it =/

exactly, if it wasnt for the attachment to the lovestory and it actors, i would probably stopped watching it for a while now.Confused.....will the creatives wake up??